Storm Brewing

Mending You

Jessica POV

“Thanks for dropping me off, I had lots of fun today.” I smile at her and give her a quick peck on her cheek before opening the car door.

“Wait..” Taeyeon grabs my wrist before I can climb out and she pulls me back, making me sit back onto the car seat.

I look at her weirdly and she grins like a kid. My eyes catch the sight of her cute little chin dimple and I giggle at how adorable she is at the moment.

“One more date huh?” She exclaims excitedly and I frown, confused.

My eyebrows knit together, “One more date?” I ask.

Taeyeon nods at me, “Then you’re mine.”

She smiles seductively and I laugh at her, she wasn’t the type to pull off seductiveness, she was too cute for that. Maybe that was the reason why I’m so drawn to her.

“Yup, now let me go I’m sleepy now.” I pout and she finally lets go of my wrist.

As I open the door, she pulls me back again, but by my waist this time. She forcefully turns me towards her and before I know it, she pulls me into a passionate kiss. I immediately kiss her back and after a few minutes, we pull away breathlessly.

“Goodnight Kim Taeyeon.” I breathe out and she smirks.

“Goodnight Jessica Jung, I hope you dream of me tonight.” She retorts after I exit her car.

Before I can answer, she quickly pulls into her own driveway across from my house. I watch her every move before her garage door closes in on her.

I smile dreamily; you’re all I’ve dreamt of since I met you Kim Taeyeon.

“Unnie.” My sister’s voice pulls me from my reverie and I shake my head to clear my thoughts before I turn to my sister.

I frown when I see that she has a somber expression on and her arms are crossed over her chest. Her foot was tapping on the ground and I grimace, not in the mood for her scolding.

I walk past her to our gate but she grabs my forearm before I can punch the code in. I escape her grasp and quickly open the gates before she can say anything else. I walk the steps to our large doors and one of our butlers opens it for us.

“Unnie what you’re doing is wrong, you’re just going to hurt her.” She chides as we both enter our foyer and I sigh heavily.

“Soojung-ah, can’t I live my life? Unnie wants to be happy too..” My voice cracks as I turn towards her, my eyes tearing up because she’s right, if things don’t go well for me, I’m just going to hurt Taeyeon and I think she’s been hurt enough. I can tell.

Her face softens and she smiles at me sympathetically. She pulls me in for a big hug and my hands ball up into fists on her back while I cling onto her and cry my heart out.

“It’s not my fault is it?” I sob into her neck as she rubs my back, “I didn’t want to be like this!”

“Unnie…I know it’s just, I-I don’t want anybody else’s life to be destroyed if you…if you…” I hear her sniff and I hug her tighter, “Unnie it’s going to be so painful for her...for all of us..”

“I can’t stop Soojung, I…I think I love Taeyeon…I know I’m being selfish but I can’t stop my feelings…” I put her an arm’s length away and look at her pleadingly.

“You’d know what I feel if you were in my situation Soojung-ah..Just let unnie handle things her way, okay?” I beg and she sighs, wiping her tears away.

“Fine, you just do your best on getting better and focus on that okay?” She pouts and I pat her head.

“Of course!” I grin at her as she waves my arms away from her head.

---

Taeyeon POV

“Where have you been? Its late.” The chairwoman asks me, looking at some fancy watch on her wrist as I enter the kitchen to look for something to eat.

“Why do you care all of a sudden?” I reply sarcastically at the evil woman as I bury my head in the refrigerator.

She gasps and I roll my eyes before grabbing the ice cream tub and a spoon as well.

“I’m your mother!” She exclaims and I smile bitterly.

How dare she call herself my mother when she was the one who ruined my mother’s life?

“You’re only my mother on paper, its way too late for you to be acting like a mom now. You haven’t even visited Jiwoon at the hospital yet and you call yourself a mother? What a joke.” I spit viciously before popping a spoonful of vanilla ice cream in my mouth.

“I’m going to visit your oppa tomorrow!” She yells, standing up from her chair.

My eyebrow rises at her and she quickly composes herself, sitting back down.

It’s one of her ridiculous rules that a lady should never be too impatient. You must always act rationally, is what she always told me. Of course, I never listened to her.

“Anyways,” she starts, fixing her blouse, “You wreaked all kinds of havoc at school today. From being late to class, fighting and skipping class. Are you back to your old ways before you left to L.A?”

I roll my eyes at her, “No, but I can’t promise that it won’t happen again.”

She kisses her teeth before waving a maid over. The maid hands her a large, brown envelope and I frown.

“What’s this?” I ask suspiciously as she slides it over to me.

“Open it.”

I do as she asks and my jaw tightens when I catch a glimpse of what’s inside. I snap my head back up towards her and she smirks.

“You’re still following me?? I thought you were done with that?” I shriek, throwing all of the pictures taken of me and Jessica today at the lake on the table.

“Why of course my dear, that’s what a parent does.” She glances at her nails nonchalantly and I almost burst. Almost.

My eyes darken and my face turns somber, ``If you do anything to her I swear…`` I trail off and she scoffs.

“Ha! You think an elegant woman such as I, would need to do anything like that? How low do you think I am?” She huffs, putting her hand on her chest, feigning hurt.

“No, you’re right, I apologize...” I sigh and she snickers satisfyingly, like she’s won.

“You’d hire someone to do your dirty work, just like you always have.” I continue, smirking and she gasps.

“How dare you!” She jumps out of her chair and lifts her arm over her head as I stand there, immobilized and waiting for the impact of her slap. I close my eyes tight…

But it never came.

“Now now, no need to do that honey.” A deep, husky voice lectures and I peak my eyes open.

My father was holding the chairwoman back from hitting me and I grit my teeth. Great, now he’s here.

“I’m leaving.” I announce as the two adults bicker in front of me.

Before I can take another step, my father calls.

“Taeyeon honey~” He whines annoyingly and I roll my eyes. I turn on my heels to face him and place my hands over my chest impatiently.

“I need to talk to you in my office, come now.” He gestures me over and I see the chairwoman smiling wickedly behind him.

I shiver, knowing that this “talk” could not be good at all.


i smell...dramaaa 

so, a little bit of why jessica hardly comes to school is in this chap, but i dont think ill reveal it all just yet.

thanks for the love guys, it means a lot <3