JellySica & Byuntaeng

Mending You

13

"Hello ladies." I flash them my killer smile and soon enough, they all swoon.

Such easy women.

I look to my left to see the other group of girls' reaction to see that there's none at all.

I frown but I don't make much of it and I just turn back towards the other girls who are now fighting for my attention.

"Taeyeon-Sunbae!"they all yell simultaneously, clapping their hands happily.

"Can I sit with you guys?"

They all nod quickly with wide smiles and I smirk when I spot Jessica looking in my direction from the corner of my eye.

"You want corn?" Someone asks from beside me and I look at her weirdly.

Corn?

"Yah Bom-unnie! You can't just ask people if they want corn out of nowhere! Aish.. You're so weird..." Another voice calls out and I turn to see that CL, the one who sits beside me in English, is the one scolding the poor girl.

I chuckle as the girl that goes by the name of Bom, sticks her tongue out and resumes eating her beloved corn.

"Bom-unnie you have to remember to watch your weight remember?" A gentle voice comments.

"Minzy-ah! Don't remind me right now!" Bom yells as she ravishes her corn.

I laugh at the weird group of girls beside me, not paying attention to the other girls who are trying to get my attention doing god knows what.

The girl named Bom really looks like a doll...

"Leave Bom alone! It's not her fault she's obsessed!" a small girl exclaims and I can't help but compare her to a Bunny. Just like my Sunny Bunny.

"Dara-unnie why are you always one Bom-unnies side?" CL pouts and the petite girl named Dara just pinches her cheeks like an ahjumma.

"Taeyeon-sunbae~ Pay attention to us!" I feel an arm wrapping around my own and a body crashes into mine soon after.

I turn and see that there's a girl clinging onto my arm and I fake smile at her, feeling slightly annoyed at the unwanted contact.

"Err. Hello?"

She blinks her eyes up at me flirtatiously and I can't help but want to puke at the sight.

"I'm Hyuna~ Remember that kay?" she winks at me seductively and just as I'm about to retreat from her grasp, a familiar figure appears from the corner of my eyes.

"Taeyeon come, I need to talk to you." A stern yet welcome voice calls out.

I look down and see Jessica with her arms crossed and her foot tapping impatiently.

Thank mother of god.

Without a second thought, I unhook myself from the annoyingly flirtatious girl beside me and make my way over to the princess in a daze because I'm once again taken aback by her astounding beauty.

When I reach her, she immediately grabs my arm and drags me away.

"Where are you taking me?" I smirk at the scene because I know she's feeling jealous.

Mission: success.

"Shutup."

I grin stupidly, not noticing that were now inside the vacant change room.

Before heading inside, Jessica locks the door and rolls her eyes at me when she sees how wide I'm smiling.

She pushes me down on a bench and straddles me. My arms instantly go around her waist and my heart is pounding hard in anticipation of what's going to happen next.

"So here's the deal..." She wraps her arms around my neck and I nod at her, encouraging her to continue.

"I like you."

I gulp at the sudden confession and she smirks when she sees the beads of sweat running down my forehead from the nervousness I'm feeling at the moment.

"But here's the thing.." She continues as she wrinkles her cute nose.

"I have this rule.." Jessica takes a lock of my hair and starts twirling it around her fingers in a seductive manner.

She tilts her head to the side and I lose my breath for a moment before I can reply to her.

"I'll break all the rules for you." I pant as my eyes are locked on her lips, wanting to capture them so badly.

I have never felt so damn in my entire life.

"Hmmm, that's good because I have several." She whispers in my ear and I gulp at the closeness.

This woman will be the end of me.

"I don't care how many there are, I want you." I confess truthfully and my hands start to travel upwards.

She grins down at me and I take it as a sign that she wants to continue but she suddenly takes my hands, stopping them from their journey, and places them back at her waist.

"I want you too but first you have to listen okay?" She coos and I nod at her like a lovesick fool.

Well, I am a lovesick fool.

"3 dates."

My eyebrows furrow and I look at her in confusion but she just beams down at me.

"You want to go on 3 dates?"

She chuckles and holds my face in her hands.

"I have to go on 3 dates." she retorts, emphasizing the word 'Have'.

She kisses my cheek and my heart skips a beat.

I have to snap myself out of my daze so I can form a coherent sentence and comprehend what the hell she just said.

"You have to?"

"Mhm.." She kisses the other cheek and I'm about to lose control.

"W-Why?" I croak.

She retreats back and smiles wickedly at me.

"I have a three date rule."

I gawk at her revelation, my eyes widening as she smirks at my reaction.

"Like you have to go on three dates with someone before you date them?" I ask just to make sure that what I'm hearing is right.

She nods cutely and I groan, throwing my head back.

"But that's such a waste of time~" I whine and she pats my cheek.

"Either that or no Jessica Jung for you." She states, still grinning wickedly and I notice that she's about to get off of my lap.

I grab her waist tightly but not too tight, and pull her back to me.

She's a witch, there's no other explanation for it. My Princess to be is a goddess and a witch.

God have mercy on me.

"Okay deal, if you want three dates then you got it Princess." I retort quickly but my words are laced with determination to make Jessica Jung mine and ONLY mine.

She smiles sweetly at me and I can't help but return her smile.

"Do you know why I have this rule Kim Taeyeon?" she leans her head on my shoulders, facing away from me.

"Why?" I ask quietly, loving the tranquility of the moment.

"So I know what you have for me isn't just lust and passion," she raises her head and stares at me intently.

I gulp, wondering myself if what it have for Jessica might just be lust.

"What's wrong with being passionate about y-you?"

She smiles at me and pinches my cheeks, like she's scolding me or something.

"Sometimes the most passionate love is superficial. I want us to take our time because you're special, I don't know why but you are."

"Well then, I guess we'll know after the three dates then?" I choke out.

"Hmm." She hums and leans her head back down on my shoulder.

"And Taeyeon?" She calls out.

"Yeah?"

"Don't ever try to make me jealous again." She says with venom in her voice and I nod nervously, feeling the intensifying effect of JellySica.

"I promis-" before I can finish my sentence, I am interrupted by the loud chime of the school bell, indicating that class is over.

Jessica slowly climbs off of my lap and I look at her confused when she puts her finger to to silence me.

"Ugh, gym was so hard today~"

"Mr. Daesung is too playful aish."

I hear the sound of voices coming through the door and soon after, it opens up and sweaty looking girls are rushing into thechange room. Some stopping to stare at me and Jessica but I glare at them to mind their own business and they hurriedly obey.

I notice the group of girls I was eavesdropping on come into the room and the corn lover - Bom is her name I think- struts in and my jaw drops at the view I'm seeing.

Her legs are like Barbie legs holy .

After a few seconds of unconsciously checking her out casually, a hand smacks my shoulder harshly and I immediately rub it to ease the pain.

"I saw you checking her out, you already broke your promise." Jessica glares at me and before I can reply to her, she storms off and I notice the fact that she's already changed.

HOW THE HELL DID SHE CHANGE SO FAST??

.

I quickly change, not bothering to notice the lustful stares I'm receiving when I strip myself of my gym uniform and change into my school uniform.

When I finish, I grab my gym bag and walk out of the room hastily so I might find Jessica before she disappears again.

Stupid byuntaeng. STOOOOPID.

I'm such an idiot. Ahhh, how am I gonna explain this to her?

"I'm sorry I'm a byuntae and I feel extremely whenever you're around but sometimes my hormones go out of control and I end up checking other people out."

Yeah, not gonna do that. She'd probably slap me and ask for a better explanation.

When I don't see her anywhere in the halls, I sigh defeatedly and head over to my locker to put back my gym uniform.
As I unlock my locker, I see a figure leaning into the wall beside me but I ignore who it is out of annoyance for not being able to find Jessica.

"Yah, stop ignoring me~" a nasally husky voice says and I glare up at the tall girl.

"Woah, chill Taeyeon-ah!" She puts her hands up in surrender and I sigh again.

"Sorry Yul, I'm not in a good mood."

She chuckles softly and I just continue gathering my textbook for math and my sketchbook for art.

"Taeyeon-ah, You know Tiffany right? You're friends?" She asks out of nowhere and she successfully gets my attention.

"Mhmm, why?"

"I think I might be in love with her." She blurts out and I stare at her in shock but she just looks in front of her, staring off into space.

"Kwon Yuri? My Kwon Yuri? The player Kwon Yuri? In LOVE?! I don't and refuse to believe it." I scoff, returning my attention back to gathering my books.

She shifts uncomfortably and crosses her arms over her chest.

"I-I know. It's weird..but she just makes me feel...things I've never felt before." She confesses and I look up at her in understanding.

Jessica makes me feel those things too Yul, you're not alone.

I finish packing up and after I lock my locker, I lean into the wall next to my tall friend and scan the halls again for signs of Jessica but there's nothing.

Note to self: find out where her locker is.

"I get it." I say softly, almost inaudibly.

"What did you just say?!" She whips her head to look at me with wide eyes and I shrug at her.

"With Jessica, I just feel so in love and crazy. It's so weird for me to feel this way because I don't even know how to treat people right but with Jessica it's like I want to shield her from everything and anything that can harm her. It's not like me and I think I might be going insane." I state truthfully, in a daze.

"Kim Taeyeon is...in love." She says wide eyed and I nod at her.

"And so is Kwon Yuri huh?" I smile at her brightly and she breaks into one as well.

"Hopelessly in love."

---

Math was boring as hell and by the time I arrived for art class I felt like death itself.

 

I just wanted to see Jessica already and explain myself for being an idiot but I couldn't find her anywhere. It was pissing me off.

I flopped into my seat and slumped my body in defeat, not even bothering to acknowledge or tease Ms. Hyori, earning weird and concerned glances from everyone since I always had something to say to the older woman.

"Look who woke up on the wrong side of bed." Sunny says and I roll my eyes at her.

"Not in the mood Bunny." I cross my arms over my chest and huff.

"What's wrong TaeTae?" Tiffany asks, taking her seat beside me as well.

"I made Sica mad." I pout and scold myself for the millionth time already for checking Bom out.

"Aww~" Fany squeals and I glare at her but she just pinches my cheeks. "So cute."

"Ugh." I scoff and wave her off, pouting more and turning away from the pink monster.

"What'd ya do now dork?" Sunny asks defeatedly and I frown at her.

"I checked someone out in front of her." I grunt regretfully and Sunny burst out laughing, much to my displease.

"Whatever, I get it. I'm a stupid byuntae." I roll my eyes again and slump further into my chair.

"Wait, this could be good!" Tiffany exclaims excitedly and I stare at her in confusion.

"How the hell can this be considered good Pany?" I look at her, dumbfounded at her optimism.

She claps her hands happily, "This means she really likes you! Why else would she get jealous?"

"She already confessed Tiff."

"Boya?! Then what are you waiting for? MAKE HER YOURS YOU PABO." Sunny shouts and smacks me on the head, earning a deadly glare from Ms. Hyori and Sunny quickly bowed at her in apology before turning her attention back to me.

"She has a three date rule." I sigh and they both look at me blankly.

"So ing drag her to three dates, who gives a ??" Sunny exclaims loudly.

"LEE SOONKYU SHUT THE HELL UP YA MIDGET." Ms Hyori yells and I smirk at the blond girl who is now bowing repeatedly once again.

"I want to make the three dates memorable though." I reply dreamily, anticipating what I should plan for the first one.

"Aww~ That's so cute!" Tiffany squeals and Sunny just scoffs at me.

"Closet romanticist." She mumbles to herself before opening up her sketchbook to draw but I'm too preoccupied to acknowledge her.

Where should I take Jessica on our first date?...

But more importantly, I have to get her to forgive me first.


Jelly Sica, Guilty Taeng, Lovesick Yul, fangirl Pany and Impatient Sunny loll

sorry, I couldnt help my inner blackjack from coming out ♤ ♡ ♢ ♧ [if you don't like 2ne1, I'm sorry :( ]

anywayss, 3 date rule huh? sorry Taengoo keke