Heart swapper...

Lust or True Love??

I am really sorry for the late updates.. Been busy with assignments.. Never thought that studying about Cardiac Bypass Surgery is going to be this hard.. But here goes the updates... I hope all of you like it!!

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

You really feel much better now that you have Jun Ho Oppa and your Appa to support you. No matter what happens, you decided to give Jae a second chance.

'Just stop hiding already,' you thought to yourself.

 

The concert is just around the corner. You and Jae Joong actually had become good friends now. Well, sort of~

"Hey, -_________! Why don't we try practicing the Tchaikovsky Nocturne in c# Minor today?" Jae Joong suggests.

 

"Why not!" You're really enjoying his presence nowadays. SQUEAK!!! Here goes my violin string.

 

'Did I just ruin the whole piece of beautiful music by producing that embarrassing sound?' You thought so.

 

"Yah,.. When will you stopped producing such sound?.. Aish.... this girl is so lucky" Jae Joong stopped playing the violin

 

"Yah,.. You think I intentionally produced such sound?.. I just mixed up with my bowing.. okay." You tried to defense yourself.

 

Well it's not entirely your fault.. The pieces was a little bit too hard and the speed is too fast and... here goes your bla... bla... bla..

 

"Let's start all over again.." Here goes that fanatic violinist Jae Joong.

He always starts from the beginning whenever we made an error. Even just a tiny or  you should say, micro mistake... say like you played the notes as Forte instead of Mezzo Forte--- He would just stopped playing and demand that both of you start from the beginning again.

"I think I am going to suffer some Carpal Tunnel Syndrome for practicing too much Violin with you.." You complained.

 

"Yah,.. Stop complaining already. Now... 3... 2... Play!"

 

"I wasn't ready yet!" He don't seemed to bother whether you're ready or not. You looked at Jae Joong. He's so endorsed in the musical pieces.

 

'Aigoo... he's so good looking!' You blushed as you thought of him.

 

'Wait!! Why are you thinking about him.' You blamed your thought from distracting you.

 

You thought Jae Joong was quite a very nice person to begin with. You wished that he is Jae. You didn't realize that you stopped playing the violin.

 

"Yah... When will you learn to focus on practicing! All of them will be here soon so better focus.. okay!" You're brought back to reality.

 

"Arasso!.."

 

"3.. 2.. Play!"

 

Basically that's how you spend your before practice time with Jae Joong.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I really wanted to dedicate this chapter to everyone who're supporting me.. Thank you very much!! smiley I love all of you lots!!!...