Why are you avoiding me? Part 3

Lust or True Love??

Whoa!!!... Thank you so much for reading and welcome to the new subs.. hehehe.. I am getting excited to write this story... Anyway, here's the update.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Throughout the practice you noticed that Jae Joong never really looked at you..

He's paying too much attention at the music piece that you wanted to tell him that the music piece could just be burnt at his gaze.

 

'What am I suppose to do?' You wished you could just call your oppa at this very moment but hand phones aren't allowed during practice. Sneaking out?...No that's out of the option. You know that the Maestro would kill you if you sneak out especially when the concert is just four days ahead.

 

Wait... Jae Joong liking you? You thought it was ridiculous.. But the text messages that he send everyday... those goodnights... those happy laughter and the care he showered upon me...

"Ahh.,,, this is absurd!" You didn't realize that you actually shout that thought out.

 

"Silent and concentrate on your music!!" The maestro shot a glare at you.

You bowed you head with apologies.

 

'Jae Joong,..You're driving me crazy!!!' Your heart is screaming right now.

 

AFTER PRACTICE

 

You waited until everyone leaves the room before approaching Jae Joong..

 

"Jae Joong... You're not serious about what you've just said right?"

 

"What makes you think that way? I am damn serious.." He looked at you with a are-you-stupid look

 

"But,.. you know that I have Jae, right?" Finally that words exit your mouth.

 

"But at least you allowed me to love you... Even if you're not giving me your heart," You could feel pangs of hurt hits your heart upon hearing that.

 

"I never love anyone like I love you... Even if it's breaking my heart." You really couldn't stand it.

 

"Jae Joong-ah,.. It's not like that... I.. just.. am... shocked" He looked away from you.

 

Both of you remained silent.

 

"I wanted to tell you a secret.." Jae Joong broke the silence again

 

You looked at him and your gaze met with his.

 

He was just about to opened up his secret to you when your hand phone rang.. You excused yourself to answer the phone.

Jae Joong left as you busily talked to your brother over the phone.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Thank you very much for reading (n_n) Have a nice day!! I gotta go for work.. Will try to update as soon as I could..