You're the one..

Lust or True Love??

Aww.. this fanfic is really going to end soon.. and now.. it's getting even complicated.. Who should the main lead ends up with? Who really deserve her?? Jae or Jae Joong??... This is something to ponder about as you read this update.. Thanks for the comments!!.. Enjoy, Shampoo dongsaeng :) 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

"Now, explain yourself Jae!" I demand an explanation from him.

He remained silent for few moments..

"I am so sorry for not telling you that I actually had a twin brother and he is Jae Joong.. I am sorry for leaving without any news and reappearing mysteriously.." He stopped to gather himself before continuing.. I looked at him..

"I am sorry for not showing up when I am supposed to meet you.. I couldn't bring myself to face you.. not yet when I still cannot achieve what I promised to you before.. It's true that our parents favors me more than Jae Joong and yes.. I get whatever that I wished for without having any difficulty. I am actually happy that i get to know you first before Jae Joong does... but nobody knew that I am hurting.."

What does he meant by hurting?

"Hyung, you're hurting! Please... don't that statement should be said by me?" Jae Joong interupts.

"Jae Joong.. for once.. please let me finished what I want to say," Jae looked at me again

"I thought I am going to lose you when I saw you with my brother... The day I am supposed to meet you, I was actually watching afar.. looking for the right opportunity to approach you but it was wrecked by Jae Joong. Even though I have everything.. I still have to fight Jae Joong for you."

Now that explained why he didn't appear that day..

"I am actually very happy to hear from Jae Joong that you're playing in an orchestra with him.. I know I cannot let you go again.. that's why I decided to give back the pin that you gave me before---hoping you will understand and know that I am still here.."

"But still it could be more better if you meet me face to face then this whole thing will not be as complicated as it is now," I ventilate my disappointment.

"I am sorry, __________. But I love you!!" Jae confessed.

"Huh! You said that you love me? It's not as simple as that.. Jae. What am I supposed to do now?"

"Choose between us.." Jae Joong interrupts

Fine!! How am I going to choose..

"This is ridiculous!! But still, I think this is the best. Give me some time.. yes.. give me one week to sort our my feeling.. and none of you are allowed to come near me throughout that period.. Pleas just give me some time" I am actually so stunned. I can't even think right.. I am in total confusion. How am I supposed to choose!! Jae or Jae Joong..

"Deal!" Both of them agreed to my suggestion.

"After one week.. meet me here, same time.. and I will announce my decision," I added.. Both of them nod their head in agreement. This is like marking an exam paper and publishing the result one week later.. It is somehow funny to really think about.

"May the best man win!" Jae exclaimed..

"The loser shall leave...." Jae Joong added. I don't anyone of them to leave... Both of them brought deep meaning in my life!

 

As soon as I reached home that night.. I was greeted by the sight of Omma, Appa, and Oppa sitting at the living room waiting for me.

I know they're waiting for an explanation from me.. I took a seat next to Oppa..

"What am I supposed to do now?" I questioned them.. They remained silent. Omma and Appa exchanged glances..

"Jae and Jae Joong are twins.. both of them are in love with me," Appa gasped.

"I asked for a week time to clears up my mind and make the decision.." I added.

"What?" Oppa blurted out..

"I don't even know how to choose.. I am confused!" I am really confused.. for real!

Omma slowly hands me an envelope.. puzzled for a while.. I finally took the envelop from her.. and opened it up

Wait! Is this really a plane ticket to Paris? 

"Omma.. Appa..," Tears are streaming down my cheek again..

"Go, ______. Make sure you made up your mind after one week is over!" Omma nod her head as Appa gave his permission.. Oppa is blinking his eyes and smiling like a puppy! Ha.. this is what I get for being so screwed up? Great!!

"Now.. go up and pack up your things.. Appa already send the letter of explanation to your school principal," Omma said.. 

Maybe this is what I needs.. A week away from this hassle and decide..

I called my three best friends and told them everything.. They too thought this was the best for now.

After finished packing.. I took a warm shower and immediately went to bed. I hope I will have good sleep for tonight.

 

The next day.. my family and my best friends wishes me a good time before I board the plane headed for Paris.

Paris here I come!!!.... Korea.. I'll be back in one week time.. I hope I will be able to sort our my feelings then.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: So.. what do you think?? Jae or Jae Joong??.. You decide!!