Jae VS Jae Joong

Lust or True Love??

Hello, everyone!! Hehe.. how does it feel?? Well.. I am quite sad as this story is going to end soon... Actually I already finished writing it's ending.. maybe.. I'll be posting all of them by weekend.. Thank you so much for reading.. Enjoy!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The audiences applauded really loud as Jae Joong finished his rendition.. He was walking toward me when the Clementine music filled the air.

Jae Joong stopped.. I actually stopped breathing for few seconds.. The audiences gasped in shock to see what's in front of them...

 

I looked at my bestfriends.. they're speechless.. their wide eyes tell how surprised they were.. Oppa was practically standing up too shocked.. I can see Omma closed with her hands.. 

What the heck is happening here??

Right on the stage.. I saw another Jae Joong.. very identical!! I barely able to brace myself.. I was about to faint but thank God, Yoon A was able to get hold of me before I collapsed to the floor.

"Omo!!.." Tiffany and Jessica stared at the figure with their mouth gaped..

Who are they? Are Jae and Jae Joong twins?? This is really unexpected!! This is really something that I never expect... never in my whole life.. 

I believe everyone was really shocked to see an identical person appeared on stage without being announced.. 

Jae keeps on playing the Clementine song with his violin.. true enough, as he promised before--he sure played the violin as perfectly as it should.

I shot a glance at Appa.. he's now seated with his eyes open wide.. he must be shocked to witness such a confusing event.

 

Jae Joong freezed at the spot where he was standing before.. 

A loud clap was heard as Jae finished playing the Clementine Piece.. This is the end of it!!

I quickly rose from my seat and ran toward the exit door of the hall. Getting out from this place is the best thing.

The crowds must have realize that the two guys are after me as they parted making way for me as I ran..

Jae and Jae Joong on the other hand too.. started running after me toward the exit.

I can feel my tears rolling down wetting my cheek.. Now, what should I do? I never asked to be trapped in such situation where two guys are fighting over me.

Omma.. Appa.. Oppa!! What should I do?? I ran without turning back until I reach the mini garden located at the backyard of the hall..

"________, Please stop running!!" I could hear Jae Joong voice from afar.. As expected, they came running after me.. 

 

I ignored them and resumed to run..

I was near the exit of the mini garden when a hand grabbed my wrist.

"________-ah, Please don't go!" Wait.. it's the voice that I really missed hearing for many years.

 

I slowly turned facing him,.. Jae. Yes, Jae!!! My heart stopped beating for a second.. Am I dreaming? Is this really Jae or is this Jae Joong??

"Please.. just leave me alone!"

"No.. I will never let go of you again.." said Jae confidently.

"Hyung.. you should back away!" Now Jae Joong is standing in front of me too.

Wait.. did he just called Jae, hyung?? What?.. ah.. true enough, they're siblings after all.

 

"No.. you should back up!" Jae replied

"What? You're the one who're such a coward---she's mine!! " Now they are starting to bicker among themselves.. I cannot stand this!!

'Stop it, guys!! This will not work!!" Both of them looked at me..

"Then choose one!!" Jae Joong exclaimed.

He's making things more complicated.. Should I make the choice? 

 

How am I supposed to make the choice when I am not even sure of my own feeling.. I need some explanation here!!

"Wait! You can't just make someone choose without knowing the both sides of the story,"

"What do you want us to do then?"

"Jae Joong... why didn't you tell me that Jae and you are actually siblings?" I looked at Jae Joong with a betrayed look.. He bowed his head down.

"And you, Jae.. where the hell have you been too? I've been waiting for you for ages and this is what I finally get?".. Jae too looked down.

Now both of them were silent?.. where have their courage gone to?..  I started walking away from them..

"How am I supposed to tell you that Jae is my siblings when you've never given me the chance to tell you? Everytime I tried to tell you something.. you left me. Why does it always about Jae... Jae! Don't you care about how I feel. Ever since we're small, Jae always got the full attention. Mom and dad spoiled him more over me... Jae got to have everything that he wants.. He got the talent.. people adore him... and he even met you first!" Jae Joong started spoiling whatever that's in his heart..

 

I am now speechless..

"Do you know the very day when you first met Jae at the park? I was only few meters away from you.. but you didn't even notive me at all. I was actually trying to come and help you when he pushed you from the swing but I was scared of rejection. Nobody pay much attention to me.. and I just got the feeling that you too will never bother." Jae Joong is now crying.. Jae just remained silent.

"Do you know how much I longed to be with you.. Jae got every chance to be with you.. every day... I am very jealous when he told me every single day what the two of you have done throughout the day. When Jae told me that you want to marry a guy who can play the violin very well, I know that I need to be one of the greatest violinist ever.. I want to get to know and be close to you too. I took violin lesson with my own pocket money because our parents just don't want me to take violin lesson with Jae..  I almost quit but because of the encouragement that my teacher gave me, I took courage in pursuing you.. " More tears came rolling down my cheek.

"When dad was transferred to work at another states.. I was very sad.. I thought I will never meet you again.. But I did. "

I am actually sobbing hard now.. Jae Joong must have been through such a hard time.. I didn't know. I didn't know that Jae has a twin brother.. I didn't notice him around because I was so stuck with Jae all the time.. How come I didn't ask for more detail about Jae's family before?

"Now tell me what am I supposed to do? Knowing you during the Orchestra practice was the best thing ever happened in my life.. The moment I saw you during our first Orchestra practice.. at first I'm not really sure if you're the person that I am looking for.. but my heart somewhat knew.. Falling in love with you.. And that.. even, I can't do properly,"

*Bang*

Jae punched Jae Joong hard.. I gasped in horror. I've never been involved in brotherly fight before.. My brother and I never even fight physically. What am I supposed to do?

"Take that!" Jae motioned.

"No.. take this!!" Jae Joong returned back the punch.. They're particularly punching each other face.. and exchanging kicks at times..

"Stop this at once!!" I shouted. They instantly stopped.

"Now explain yourself, Jae!"

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A/N: Who would you go for??Jae or Jae Joong??  Let me know your thought :)

Thanks for the comment Sumandak and Shampoo dongsaeng.. they really made my day!! Love them lots.. and also not to forget ---> Soohyuns_Kissme. Kamsahamnida for your subs and comment too :) Sarangheyo!!