Who are you?

Lust or True Love??

You was walking toward the music studio when Yoon A greet you. Tiffany and Jessica were unable to attend the practice today as they were on detention for not finishing their maths homework. You have been best friends ever since Kindergarten till all of you enter high school.

"Hey, did you hear that our school will be hosting a major concert event at the end of this year?" Yoon A asked you.

"Really?" you're simply blank about the current happenings in the school.

"Yeah.. and I heard a group of young musician will come to our school to join the concert. If we are lucky, we might meet them today in the studio."

"Well, that's good I suppose." You answered.

Both of you quickly walk up to the music studio and true enough. The music studio was crowded with people. Everyone are busy with their instruments. The woodwinds group and the Strings keep playing their instruments for tuning. Yoon A and you was the first Violinists so both of you quickly took your seats as the maestro enter the studio.

"Everyone.... Please be silent!" The studio immediately become still. Everyone paying attention. You are still busy with your things. Yoon A poked you and you finally looked at the maestro.

"As all of you already know, our school this year will be hosting a major event for charity. Our orchestra will be joining effort with the Haven Orchestra for this special concert. Some of you might already know each other but I would still encourage all of you to mingle and get to know with each other throughout this 6 weeks period of training... Now, everyone at your position please!" The maestro updates all of you about the concert thing.

The practice began with tuning before we practice the music pieces that will be presented at the concert.

 

During the break time..

"Hi, my name is Jae Joong! I'm a violinist as well.."

You didn't really heard him greeting you. You keep occupying yourself reading the music scores.

"Hi..My name is Jae Joong! What is your name?" That voice finally caught your attention.

"Sorry... What did you say just now?" You looked at the voice's direction and find him staring at you. That guy smiles at you and repeat back what he already said twice.

"Hi, my name is Jae Joong. I'm a violinist as well. May I know you name?"

"Oh. I am really sorry. My name is ___________. I didn't hear you calling me."

"You got a very beautiful violin.." He pointed his finger toward your violin.

"AHHH. This? My dad gave it to me as a present." You replied.

"Can we exchange our violin for the next hour of practice?" He immediately hands his violin to you before even you got the opportunity to reject his request.

"Let's meet up here after practice!" He quickly get up and walk to his seat. You was left dumfounded.

"That guy is a wierdo!" You murmured.. As you inspect the violin, you noticed there's something special about the violin. A beautiful phrase was written at the back of the body of the violin. It reads...

Look up at the sky... Lift your bow...play a beautiful music...and you will find your soulmate.

"That's interesting!" You started bowing the strings and true enough, the violin's sound was very smooth. Without realizing, you smiled as Jae Joong look towards you.

 

After practice...

You were just about to pack your things when Jae Joong approach you.

"I love your violin!" He exclaimed

"Who are you?" You didn't know why that words came out from your mouth.

Jae Joong was stunned.

"Why did you lend me your violin?"

"Why would you ask that question?"

"Do I have to have reason to ask such question?" You answered back.

"I only let the people that I like hold or play with my violin..." Jae Joong answered as he handed back your violin to you.

You cannot say anything and thought that he was wierd as you don't even know his full name and he said that he likes you. You quickly returned his violin and walk out from the music studio.

"Hey, wait! Can we talk again later?" You ignored him.

Outside the studio you meet up with Yoon A and both of you went back home...


Today was such a wierd day for you...

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________