A letter again..

Lust or True Love??

Hi, Everyone!! I am so happy to  have new subs... This chapter is specially dedicated to: JaesicaShipperSHINeeGoshhTaecYoon08, and Sakyna93... Thank you so much for reading.. I really appreciate it very much.. I hope all of you like this chapter..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

After that shameful incident of me fainting... Well, my relationship with Jae Joong will never be the same. I could feel that something inside me is changing..

There's a warmth feeling that feel so wonderful when I thought of him.

 

'Wait, I am not supposed to feel this way. Jae is the only one that I love... I shouldn't think about other guy else than him' You try to bring back yourself to your sense.

 

After practice you were surprised to find a letter with your name on it.. it's a letter from Jae.

 

My Darling ___________,

I really missed you. I hope you didn't forget me yet. I am so very excited to tell you that I really wanted to meet you this time for real. I heard that you're playing violin at the charity concert that is being hosted by your school this weekend-- I will  be there. Remember the song that we both like? You will recognize me when you hear that music. I just realize that I shouldn't waste my time hiding from you anymore. I really do love you...

Yours forever,

Jae

 

'Now, what am I going to do?' You're stunned to think of anything. Jae said that he's going to appear during the concert! You feel suffocated. Is he really going to play that Clementine song?..

 

"________, Come here! I want you to hear my favorite music," Jae called you one day as the both of you were playing swings

 

"Your favorite music?" You asked him.

 

"Yeah... Come sit over here," Jae told you to sit beside him. He took out a MP3 Player from his backpack.

 

"Where did you get that?"

 

"This belongs to my mother... Don't worry I got permission to use it." He answered as he placed on of the earphone to your ear

 

Oh My darling... Oh My darling... Oh My darling... Clementine..

 

'He's not going to play that song, right?' You feel your tears rolling down your cheek as you remember that sweet moment.

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

What would happen to ________? Will Jae finally show up?..

Stay tuned..(n_n)