Final quest day

Lust or True Love??

A/N: Yes! You're not dreaming... I decided to post another update today before I left for work :) Enjoy it!!

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Today will be the day..

I woke up at the sound of Appa playing violin.. 

*Knock! Knock!*

Someone is knocking my door..

"I am awake.. please wait for a seconds" I quickly rose up from bed and walk toward the door.

"__________, Here's your dress~" Omma was smiling as she handed me the concert dress. It was black in color with golden glitters all over it.

Omma had altered the design a bit by sewing sequins in a flowery pattern. Omma really turned such a boring black dress into something amazing.

It's only 8 AM but I can feel the butterfly churning inside my stomach. Can I be more nervous than this?

I grabbed my phone and called my best friends.. we ended up chatting over at Skype.

"So, today will be the day right?" Yoon A reminds me,..

I sighed hard..

"Wow!! You sighed like a horse..." Jessica laughed..

"Yah.. do you want to die, Jessica?" 

"Hahaha....." She's still laughing.

Tiffany was silent.. she seems to be bothered with something..

"Yah.. Tif, why are you so silent? This is not you!!" She was startled to hear me say that,..

"I have a bad feeling about this, _________. " All of our expression turned blank. She is right..

"I don't want anything happen to you, ________. "

"Aish!! You're supposed to cheer me up! I believe I won't die.. maybe I'll shed gallons of tears but.. it's okay because I have all of you."

"Aww... so sweet of you!!" They swooned..

I really love my best friends for their sweetness.. They can be annoying at times but they stick close to me like siblings.. perhaps because I don't have any sisters.

"Hey, guys!! Let's meet at the concert tonight.. Make sure you donned that black concert gown.. hahaha"

We ended our conversation.. 

 

I walked down to the living room only to find Oppa watching a football game.

"Oppa.. whatever the ending gonna be, you will support me right?" I took a seat beside Oppa..

"It's going to be hard making a decision but.. I will be here. Why? Because I am your best Oppa!!" Aww... he's so sweet. I rested my head at his broad shoulder.. he smiled but continued to watch the game.

"You really like my shoulder eh?" He's starting to be annoying already.. I ignored him.

"We'll see what happen after tonight.."

"Oppa.. how does it feel having a girlfriend?" My question must have surprised him that he stopped looking at the TV and turns his head at me.

"Well.. it's great!" That's all he can say?

"Why don't you get a boyfriend for yourself.. Jae or Jae Joong... " He's so good in irritating me..

"Oh.. I will if I am still alive after tonight.."

"Don't worry.. Oppa and Appa will be there protecting you.." 

"I hope things will turn alright".. yes.. I really hope things will be alright.  whatever the outcome may be.. I hope the three of us will remains friend forever.

Jae-- my childhood love.. a promise.. sealed with our fingerprint on each thumb.. a lost love due to circumstances.. reappeared after so many years with the myserious pin..

Jae Joong-- The violin borrower.. claimed of finding his soulmate through playing the violin... competing to win my heart...

 

After watching the television with Oppa.. I finally decided to prepare for the concert even it's still 8 hours away.. It's good to take a nap while soaking myself in the bath tub.. and take time prettying myself.. haha.