Quest day 5

Lust or True Love??

Haha.. I finally got the chance to update this today after 6 months on Hiatus.. hehe.. I hope you like this update. Do leave your comments and tell me what you think about this story because it is really important to me:) Enjoy the update!!.. Shampoo---this is for you!!  ke ke ke..

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

The concert will be tomorrow.. yes, that means I will meet Jae tomorrow.. and I will have to decide.. Jae or Jae Joong..

Can this situation be more complicated?

 

AT THE MUSIC STUDIO

I nervously waited upon Jae Joong as we promised to go together to the concert main hall for final practice today.

What does he wants to tell me yesterday? Is it that important?

"________,You're here!" He was breathless as he greet me. I guess he must have been running to reach the music studio on time.

"Well.. here I am. Shall we go?"

"Umm.. _________. I need to tell you something. It's very important," He pleads that I listen to him.

Now.. here come  the part that I really hate.

"Sure. What is it?" I tried acting cool. I have no idea of what he is going to tell me.

"Do you like Clementine song that much?"

Why does he have to ask such question?

"Well.. I do." I answered honestly..

"Tomorrow.. there will be a contest during the concert.." Did I hear him right?

"I will be competing in it.. and I planned to play Clementine just for you," Oh, no!! I gasped wide eyed..

"No,.. please don't do that!!" I immediately blurted out. He's no kidding..

"Why? Because that guy, Jae will be there too??" He is making things harder..

'Yes! and the song supposed to be the way of me recognizing him tomorrow!' I screamed that thought in my head.

I sighed..

"You know what.. that will not stop me!" I am so going to be dead for sure.. This is getting more complicated than before.

"Let's just go to the main hall.. Oppa!" Wait.. did I just called him oppa? I swear I saw him smile when he heard me call him Oppa.. I just commit another mistake!!

 

Jae Joong drove us to the main hall in  silence. I didn't bother to utter any words too.. I am actually confused with this whole thing.

Sure enough.. as soon as we reached the hall, the maestro announced that there will be a contest the next day during the concert.

It's more like an open participation.. everyone can join it. This is the first time I ever hoped and wished that nothing goes wrong. If fairy godmother exist--I think I will be begging for her to stop this whole chaos! at once!!

 

Practice ends after 3 hours.. well, the maestro said all of us are doing great. He actually let us go back early to have some rest as tomorrow will be the big day.

 

After the disagreement with Jae Joong, I chose not to let him drive me home. Instead, I call up Jun Ho Oppa to pick me up. And he showed up right after we finished the practice..

"Oppa.. Jae and Jae Joong are going to compete tomorrow in a contest!"

"What?" Oppa was surprised.. I bet he should be surprised!


"I said Jae and Jae Joong are going to compete in a contest tomorrow during the concert. Well... I am not actually sure if Jae will be competing but most likely as he said before, he's going to show up playing the Clementine song--and the chance is only available during the contest as it is an open participation.."

"Haha... you're so doomed, sister!! What can I do to help you?" He's actually teasing me.. what have I done to deserve this!!

"Yah,.. Oppa!! This is not helping at all.."

 

I wonder how will this thing turn out.. I know I have been repeating this over and over again and some of you were already bored with it.. bla bla bla...

*Sighed!*

Love can be this complicated, huh?

 

Okay... Let the day come!!