Quest day 3

Lust or True Love??

Today have been the longest for me--- I had to work for 8 hours like crazy.... Patient A got into Cardiac Arrest,..Patient B needs temporary Pacemaker insertion... Patient C needs to go for Bypass Surgery... It's too much!!.. To make things worse, I still need to attend the Lecture by the Chief Cardiothoracic Surgeon... I am glad that it finally ended. Sorry for the complaining... here's the update! (n_n)

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

Will things get better? You wondered...

Jae and Jae Joong are really serious in trying to win your heart.. You're somewhat scared of the outcome.

 

'What if I ends up falling for both of them?.. What if I choose the wrong guy?' You're screwed up.

 

"_________, Why do you look so miserable?" Yoon A asked. You're ever thankful that you have great best friends like them.

 

"I've got some mixed up.."

 

"Ah,.. the battle between Jae and Jae Joong?" Tiffany guessed

 

"Em.." You nod your head.

 

"Aish,.. it hard. Isn't it? Why don't you just quit?" Jessica is really something..

 

"Yah, We should be supporting her not discouraging.." Yoon A squeezed Jessica arm.

 

"Ouch!! That's hurt.."

 

You really missed the life that you had before.. No worries over guys--not even anyone fighting over you. You sighed softly.

 

The concert is just two days ahead and you could feel your confident is shattering apart. Jae Joong and Jae are not making things easier.

 

Nowadays.. My house are filled with flowers.. and letters of declaration of their loves.. And there's too much Clementine song..

Well.. If you could say: A Music box with a Clementine music.. A CD full with Clementine various version,.. A music Piece of Clementine by Yiruma...

This is really killing.. Serves you right. Who asked you to start this quest thing in the first place.

 

"__________,Look at that!" Jessica pointed toward the left. You looked at the direction

 

"Oh.. Mi... Gosh!! Is that Jae Joong?" Tiffany mouth gagged as she said that.

 

"Look at what he is holding!" Exclaimed Yoon A. They're more excited compared to you. You're doomed..

 

"_________, This is specially arranged by me!" Jae Joong hands you another bouquet of flower. This is really something..

 

You know there will be something waiting for you in the music studio. Both of the guys are really unstoppable.

 

True enough... Something awaits you at the music studio. But it is much grander today..

 

As soon as you entered the music studio.. The room was filled with the Clementine Song.

 

'Oh.. this is not good!!' You mutters in your heart.

 

This time, Jae sends a group of musician playing that music right circling your seat. You feel like wanted to faint right there and then. Will it get any better?

 

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

I hope everything will work out!! Thanks for reading all along..