Quest day 4

Lust or True Love??

Hi, everyone!! I am very sorry for the late reply. I just got back from outstation---Not really having much time for writing lately. But I managed to write this short chapter on my way back home. Yeah,.. Writing while on board. kkkkk.... Hope you enjoy it,. Do let me know what do you think about this story... Leaving a short comment won't take you long.. (n_n)..

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

AT THE MUSIC STUDIO

 

"Attention everyone... Tomorrow will be our last practice before the real rehearsal at the town major hall. So, I want all of you to focus and be prepared. I want all of us to work hard together to make this concert a success.. Am I clear?" The meastro sure took this concert thing into consideration a lot.

Everyone nod their head as a sign of understanding.

 

"Yah,.._______________. Can't you just stop dreaming for a while?" Yoon A elbowed you.

 

"I just can't stop thinking about what will happen two days from now.. Yoon A-yah.. If I died, Please tell my parents and my brother that I love them and tell them to cremate my body and keep my ashes.."

 

"Don't be ridiculous!!! You will survive.."

 

"Aish,.. this is really hard. Jae VS. Jae Joong..." Thinking about them made you shudder.

 

After Practice Jae Joong approached you..

 

"______________, I really need to tell you something. It's very important!" Jae Joong looks serious. But you couldn't stay for long as you already promised with your mom that you're going to help her with the grocery.

 

"I don't think I could stay for long today, Jae Joong.. I got some errands to do for my mom."

 

"How about tomorrow then?"

 

"Well,.. Okay. If it's that important.."

 

"Okay, then. Do you want me to send you back home?"

 

"No,.. My brother will be coming to get me." You refused his offer.. Just as you finished that sentence, your brother was outside the studio looking for you.

 

"Looks like your brother is here.." Jae Joong points his finger to the entrance door..

 

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Whatever will happen to them.... Please stay tuned. I will try my best!! Kamsahamnida.. Saranghaeyo!!!