Don't you remember me?

Lust or True Love??

You and your friends were chatting happily when Jae Joong came and greet you.

"Hi, ____________!" Jessica, Tiffany, and Yoon A looks at you. You shrugged your shoulder.

"Hi! By the way, let me introduce my friends. Jae Joong, this is Jessica, Tiffany, and Yoon A, my best friends." You feel a little bit uneasy introducing him to your friends. Well, at least you thought he's wierd.

"________, Who's that guy?" Yoon A asked you

"He's the guy that took my violin the other day."

"He's so handsome man.. I really regretted of not coming for the practice the other day. I will not just give my violin but my heart as well..." Tiffany is now lost in her dream.

"I think he's a wierdo!" You said that.

"I think I found my love...." Now, it's Jessica turn to dream..

"Enough guys!... I don't even know him. Let's get back to practice before our maestro punished us for talking during practice." You and your friends continued your practice.

After the practice, you went to the toilet and upon returning to your seat you found a note and a hair pin on top of it. Your eyes rolled up.

That hair pin brings back the memory that you tried hard to forget. As your tears swelled up, the memory were flashed in front of your eyes. You remember what happened when you were just 8 years of age..

"_________-ah, will you wait for me?" You remember an eight years old boy asked you that question. You tried hard to remember his name but unable to recall.

"Where are you going?"

"Mom said we are moving to a new place which is very far from here."

"But why?"

"I don't know... Do you want to follow me?"

"Nope. I want to play the swings here... Do you think there's swings over there?"

"Maybe... But mom says, we can see the sea."

" What's that?" You asked innocently

"I don't know myself.." He answered honestly.

You smiled as you recalled those memory.

"Here, take my hair pin. Whenever you missed me..just call my name and hold this hair pin tightly... I will come to you!"

That was the last conversation that you had with that boy. When you think back of what you had said---it was really silly.

 

You shake that memory out. You realize that the hair pin was really identical to the one that you gave to the small boy 10 years ago.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________