Crying princess...

Lust or True Love??

At home..

You looked at the hair pin that you found in the music studio. You wondered who could have put that hair pin there as you were sure that you were the last person who leaves the studio. You opened your wardrobe and took out a big black box. You opened the cover and different sizes of mini teddy bear were exposed. You took one of the teddy bear out...

 

-TEN YEARS AGO-

 

One evening, you were alone playing the swing at the playground. You were singing happily as you swing... Suddenly

*BUMP!*

Someone pushed you.

"This is my swing! This is my territory! Get lost from my sight!" You heard an angry voice. You look toward that voice and saw a boy of your age with his arms folded looked at you with an arrogant look. You get up and started to cry.

"Uwaaaaa...." You cried.

"Why are you crying? I only pushed you down from the swing. That shouldn't hurt much," That boy now started to feel a little worried. You ignored him and keep crying even harder.

""Okay..I am sorry. You can play with my swing just for today. But only for today!" The boy started to walk away leaving you alone crying there.

You keep crying because your buttocks hurt and your dress was dirty. Your mom already warned you not to dirty you clothes no matter what happened.

"A girl should know how to keep her clothes clean,"Says your mother. After walking for a few meters distance, the boy stopped and walk back toward you.

"Are you okay? I am so sorry..I didn't meant to push you." That boy utter an apologize to you. You looked at the boy with your tears streaming down your cheeks.

"Are you hurt?," That boy pulls out a white handkerchief from his pocket and started to wipe your tears.. He helped you to sit down at one of the bench in the playground.

"Mmmmyyyyy...dressss!" You're still sobbing as you struggle to vomit your greatest fear.

"Which part of your dress is hurt?" That boy sure was silly... of course it's not the dress which was hurt..

"It's dirty.. and my mom's going to scold me.. and my buttocks are hurt too."

"I am so sorry.." That boy really is apologizing sincerely now.

You stand up and started to try removing the dirt which was sticking to your dress.

"Let me help you," That boy offered help. After a while he gave up.

"The dirt are sticking to your dress really strong.."

You started crying again...

"Okay..follow me back home. We shall asked my mom to help wash and dry clean your dress," He holds your hand and without any words you simply follow him. You are more afraid of your mom's scolding compared to a stranger.

At the boy's house, his mom helped washed your dress and you sits in the living room waiting. You were wearing that boy's pyjamas. Of course you cannot wear his other clothes as he's a boy...remember?

"What's your name?" That boy asked you... He has been sitting quitely at the corner of the sofa for a while now.

Now that you already stopped crying, you feel much comfortable talking to your new found friend.

"My name is ________" You replied.

"AH!!... I am sorry that I hurt your buttocks and dirty up your dress." He apologized again

"It's okay. Don't worry...What's your name?" You asked him his name.

"You can call me Jae." 

"Jae...Your friend's dress is dry already. Come and get it here!" You heard the boy's mother calling.

"Um.. Well, I think I should go and change," You said as you stand up and went to the laundry room.

After that he sends you back to the playground.

 

That was the first meeting of you and the boy. You only know him by the name of Jae... not more not less. But you two become bestfriends.

"Hi, Crying Princess...Did you cried today?" He always teased you with that statement whenever you show a sulky face.

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________