Text message...

Lust or True Love??

Here's another updates!!... I still haven't get over the Heart Surgery thing by the way.. Aish!!... It's so hard. Thank you so much for reading!!... Subs are welcome.. and for all the silent readers.. please could all of you just leave a comment? It wouldn't hurt...

 

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

 

 

It's been a week since Jae last gave you a note. You've been wondering if, perhaps,.. he really don't have  the courage to come and confess to you yet.

 

"How's it going with Jae?" Your brother asked.

 

"No news.." You shrugged your shoulders

 

"What kind of guy he really is by the way."

 

"Well,.. he's human obviously.."

 

"Ha.. ha... Not funny, sis!"

 

"Sorry,.. I.. well.. It's just that I like him,"

 

"You like such a cowardly guy? Wait till I meet him."

 

"Oppa!.."

 

"Did he learned Tae Kwan Do? I would love to have a sparring with him.."

 

"Oppa.. Stop already!" You brother quickly left you before you got the chance to give him a punch.

 

You took out your hand phone out from your pocket. You're just about to call your three BFFs to go online on Skype when the screen blink.

You got a new message word was displayed on the screen.

Thinking that it was one of your best friend. You quickly opened the message.

 

Hi,_______! I'm Jae Joong.. Did I surprised you?

 

'Oh. Mi... Gosh!!!... Did I just received a text message from Jae Joong?' You rub your eyes... Yes, the message was right there in front of your eyes..

'Now, what should I do...' You're getting nervous.

 

"Oppa.... Oppa!!..." You quickly ran to your brother's room while calling for him. You thought your brother would know what to do..

 

"Yah,.._______ How many times did I remind you not to run and shout in the house!" You heard your Omma voice from the Kitchen

 

"Sorry, Omma!" That's all you could say to your mom. The only thing in your mind right now is what should I do now..

 

"Oppa!!... Open the door... What should I do?"

 

"Yah.... Why do you have to bother me. I am sleepy!" Jun Ho finally opened his door.

 

 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thank you for your support!!!..