Talking About the Past

Kirin Academy

 

“Can we hurry up and get this over with? I don’t want to be here.” Said Jessica as she glared at the 4 girls sitting at the other side of the table. “Aww, c’mon Sica-unnie. Don’t be like that. The past is the past.” Said Tiffany as she smirked remembering what happened in the past.


            “Hey guys!” yelled an extremely excited Sulli. She was walking around her parents’ work place, TSA [(The Supernatural Agency) I know, lame right :i] “Hey Sulli-ah” said Luna as she stared at her best friend. Every one was there, Taeyeon, Jessica, Tiffany, Yoona, Seohyun, Luna, Sulli, and Krystal. “Well sorry unnies, but me, Fany-unnie, Luna-ah, and Yoong-unnie have to go meet with Mr. Lee.’’ Said Seohyun as her and the said unnies left.

            “Hmmm, I wonder what they’re going to talk about.” Said Taeyeon. “I have no idea, unnie.” Said Jessica with curiousity in her voice.

---

            “Hello girls. How’s your mission going so far?” asked Mr. Lee as the 4 girls came into his office. “It’s going fine as usual. We’re gaining their trust really fast.” Said Yoona with her “innocent” smirk on. “Well, glad to hear. But, you guys have to end it by Saturday. You have 2 days to figure out a plan to eliminate them.” Mr. Lee said with a serious voice. “Ne, Mr. Lee.” Said Luna as she snickered at the plan they came up with earlier.

---

            Ring. Taeyeon looked at her phone and smiled at who was calling her. “Hey Seobaby. What’s up?” said Taeyeon as she answered her phone. “I was wondering if you wanna have a sleepover with the other unnies tonight.” “Sure, we’d love to.” Taeyeon said with excitement clear in her voice.”Ok, unnie. See you soon.” And with that, the call ended. Taeyeon immediately texted the others about it and went to pack her bag.

---

            A pair of brown eyes darted around the room. She saw her 4 best friends tied up in a chair sleeping. Sulli quickly woke them up to ask them what’s going on and how they got there. “Unnies, are you okay? Do you know what’s happening?” she asked them as they started to wake up. They darted their eyes around the room and they were full of confusion. Sulli took that as a no. She turned into a birdand flew out of the chair she was once tied to.

 

            She then started to untie her other friends. She started with Krystal, since she could finish the others in 2 seconds.

---

            After they were all untied, they made their way out the door. They used Jessica to open the door, since it was locked and her strength would certainly do the job. They were unfamiliar with this place, so it was like a maze trying to find their way out. Fessica suddenly stopped at a door. She gave a signal telling the girls to go behind her. As she pressed against the door, she heard the voices of her best friends. She was about to open it when their conversation took a turn.

 

“So unnie, what are we going to do now?” asked Yoona.

“We just lock them in the room and keep them there ‘til they somehow become ill, or maybe even die.” Tiffany said as she giggled sinisterly.

“Well, this mission was sure easy. I thought it would be hard to gain their trust.” Said Seohyun.

“Stupid kids. They’re so bli-“ Luna was cut off when she heard a bang come from the door. She turned to see Jessica standing there, looking angry. If glares could kill a person, Luna would have dropped dead on the floor right now. “es! I believed that people who weren’t like me could be my friend, then come to find out they were only like that so they could kill me!” Jessica screamed. She was on the verge of crying, all the girls were. The other 4 couldn’t even say a word before the 4 heartbroken walked out the room, and Jessica not forgetting to slam the door, though more like break it.


“If you idiots are gonna sit there and keep smirking, then we’re leaving.” Said Jessica in a deadly voice. The 4 girls got up, but Krystal stopped. Her unnies looked at her weirdly. She turned to the 4 amused girls sitting down and said, “I’m going to tell you this once, if any of you go close to those boys again, I am as fast as light and you know I will hunt you down and ruin your life in 5 seconds, tops.” Krystal with the venom only found in her voice. That sure scared the crap out of the girls. Krystal wlked away and the 4 girls exited the cafè.


Hey guys, sorry for the late update. Just to make it up to you, I promise to post a new chapter tomorrow.

See Ya! Bai!!