Becoming Friends

Kirin Academy

It was soon lunchtime. Sulli, Krystal, Jessica, and Taeyeon walked out the classroom and into the lunchroom. They ignored the jealous glares from girls and flirtacious looks from boys and walked towards the lunch line to get their food. “The food looks so good and edible here!” said Sulli as she eyed the food while almost drueling. “Obviously it’s gonna have good food, I mean it is an expensive and prestigious school. And stop eyeing the food before you druel!” said Jessica in her normal carefree voice.

“Thanks unnie. And stop being so sarcastic.” Sulli replied and they walked to a spare table outside of the cafeteria. “Sulli-unnie stop talking non-sense. Sica-unnie will always be sarcastic, that’s just her personality.”

“Yeah, yeah Baby Jung. Tae-unnie, how come you’re not talking?” Sulli asked Taeyeon but Taeyeon seemed like she was spacing out. “Sorry guys, I was thinking about something.” Taeyeon said clmly like nothing happened. “Oh, okay.” Said Sulli.

“By the way,” Taeyeon said and the 3 girls looked at her in curiousity. “A group of boys at 8’o clock.” The girls turned around to see EXO walking towards them casually. “Hey, you’re the new girls, right?” asked Sehun as they came to the table and sat down. “Yeah, why?” Jessica asked in a cold voice, which gained her the name “Ice Princess”. Sehun smirked and replied saying, “We were just wondering, you guys seem…intresting.” The girls gave him a blank look. Suho cleared his throat and said, “Sorry and excuse our manners for not telling you girls who we are. Hi, my name is Suho and that’s Sehun, Kai, Baekhyun, Kris, D.O, Xiumin, Chen, Chanyeol, Luhan, Lay, and Tao,” while pointing to the respective persons.

“Hi,” said Taeyeon. “I’m Taeyeon and this Jessica, Krystal and Sulli,” she said while also pointing to the respective persons. “So, why did you guys all of a suddenly come up talk to us?” said Sulli. “Because, you guys seem intresting. And we wanted to become friends. Your powers impressed us, and we don’t easil get impressed,” said Kai.

“Should we trust them, unnies?” said Krystal after Kai explained. “They seem trustworthy.” Whispered Sulli so the guys wouldn’t hear. “But, we can’t be too careless with choosing our friends, considering with what has happened in the past.” Said Jessica as she eyed the boys. Taeyeon sighed and said, “There’s only one way to find out.”

After they all came to an agreement, Jessica looked up and said, “Sure. Let’s all become friends.” This sure put a smile on all the boys’ faces. Little did they know, someone was behind a bush watching them with a smirk on their face.


Yay! I’m her with the second chapter. Sorry if it wasn’t long but I tried my best. So, I’m planning on updating every other day for as long as I can be able to. I’m also trying to write a chapter everyday because I do have a lot of time in my schedule. But, if all goes well, you guys will be having 4 new chapters every week. 

But anyways, See Ya and Thanks for reading! Bai!!!