Sesul: Flirting

Kirin Academy

 

Sehun and Sulli were sitting under a tree at their school. They both have first period together, so they decided to wait ‘til school started. They were both sitting on the grass under the tree enjoyig each other’s company and the silence that was in the air. All of a sudden, Sulli heard click, like when someone just took a photo.

 

She turned to Sehun who was holding up his phone in front of his face. “Did you just take a picture of me?” Sulli asked dumbfounded. “Yea.” Sehun answer as a small chuckle escaped his lips. “Why~?” Sulli asked in a slighty whining voice.

 

“Because…the sunlight makes you look beautiful.” Sehun answered as he starting pinching her chubby cheeks. Sulli rolled her eyes and pushed his hand away. “Well, you’re not too bad yourself.” Sulli said. Sehun looked at her questionably. She got what he was saying and she replied, “You’re handsome too…” Sulli paused and Sehun smiled. She continued on saying, “But not on my level.” This made Sehun frown at her response.

 

“Did you have to say that?” Sehun asked. Sulli chuckled. “I still complimented you, didn’t I?” Sulli said as she winked at him and giggled. “Oh whatever, beautiful.” Sulli rolled her eyes and replied, “Handsome.”

 

A figure was standing behind a tree, not too far from the duo. “Found all the targets, boss.” Said the figure as she spoke into her earpiece. “Good job, Tiffany.”


It’s chapter 6, yay! You guys now know who is the stalker/spy! Sorry it wasn’t long like that last chapter but I promise the next chapter will be longer. And I have nothing against Tiffany; she is actually one of my favorite SoShi members. I just needed someone who could be an ex-best friend of Jessica and Taeyeon, and we should all know how close those three are. Someone else from SoShi and f(x) will come in about two chapters.

Anyways, See Ya! Bai!!