Baekyeon: Saranghae, My Love

Kirin Academy

 

            It’s currently December in Seoul. It’s the last day of school before the winter break starts. Taeyeon and Baekhyun were currently inside the deserted cafeteria waiting for everyone else to come. They were playing rock-paper-scissors and Baekhyun won for the 5th time. Suddenly, he got up and went in the seat next to Taeyeon.

 

            He wrapped his arm around her and kissed her temple. He smiled at her reddened face. “Will you go out with me?” asked Baekhyun as he handed her a single red rose. Taeyeon smiled and replied with a “yes”. They were both estactic. Taeyeon felt like it would take years before he finally asked her out but it was only a matter of months.


            Now, it was Christmas Eve. Taeyeon and Baekhyun decided to hang out for a while before going back with their families.they considered this the “first date”. They didn’t want it to be high-class and expensive. They just wanted it to be just them, and Christmas Eve in the park was just the right thing. They walked around the beautiful park hand-in-hand, just talking about anything and everything. They stopped at a bench in front of the playground.

 

            They sat there in silence for a while, enjoying each other’s company. “Taeyeon,” Baekhyun called out. “Ye-” Taeyeon said and turned her head. She was cut off when Baekhyun leaned forward and connected their lips together. They shared a passionate kiss before parting. Once they parted, Taeyeon looked into Baekhyun’s eyes and said the words she’s been trying to say ever since their date started.

 

 

“Saranghae, my love.”


Hey new chap up! Sorry if it’s short and crappy. (Had no inspiration)

 

See Ya! Bai!!