KrisSica: The School Garden

Kirin Academy

 

It was another beautiful day in Seoul, and one beautiful girl was walkiing around her school garden. Jessica smelled the air that was filled with pleasant scents coming from different flowers. She strolled to a lilac that was there and a small smile came onto her face. “Fancy, meeting you here.” Said a familiar voice from behind her. Jessica turned around to see Kris walking towards her with his normal “-face” on.

 

“The feeling is mutual.” Jessica said as Kris approached her. “Do you always have to be so straight forward?” Kris said to her. Jessica scoffed at his response and said, “I’m not being straight forward, pabo. I’m just being me.” “Well, the normal you is annoying the hell out of me.” Kris said and smirked.

 

“How do you think I feel?” Jessica snapped at him after his comment. Jessica didn’t know why Kris had to be such an in everything. “And don’t disrespect me. We all know that I’m stronger than you.” That sure shut him up. Kris wouldn’t admit it, but Jessica actually scares the crap out of him. With her cold demeanor and her abnormal strength, she can easily the antagonist of any story. (Not this one though)

 

 She was satisfied that Kris didn’t comment after that. She then started to walk around looking at the beautiful flowers again. She heard footsteps behind her and turned around to see Kris following her. She decided to let him be since he wasn’t really bothering her like he usually would.

 

A small smile appeared on Kris’ lips, as he was simply satisfied that Jessica didn’t yell at him for following her around like a puppy dog. Jessica saw this and out of the blue she asked, “Stop smiling like an idiot, are you going crazy?” Kris looked her as if she was a lunatic then remembered that he didn’t stop smiling. His smile turned into a smirk as he replied, “Can’t help if I’m following a pretty girl.” Jessica rolled her eyes at his response and walked out of the garden since school was about to start.

 

A smirk appeared on someone’s mouth as she eyed the two supernatural “creatures”.


Hey guys, new chapter yay! I just want to let you guys know that at the end of every chapter I am going to mention that creepy stalker until you guys find out who it is.

Anyways, See Ya! Bai!!