I Think I'm in Love

Kirin Academy

 

            It was currently Saturday night and the girls were having a sleepover at Jessica and Krystal’s house. They were having fun and the mood was light until Sulli asked the question that was swirming in her head. “Are we safe?” Sulli asked with a little frightened tone. “What do you mean, Ssul-ah?” Taeyeon asked her dongsaeng.

 

            “I mean… A car almost hit me. And Luna was the one who was driving.” Sulli admitted to her sister-like friends. Jessica sighed and said, “I was walking at night and Tiffany almost went for the juggler (means she almost slit ).”

 

            “Seohyun snuck into my house but didn’t really touch me. We just argued. She did say that she WAS trying to kill me.” Taeyeon said. 3 pairs of eyes averted their attention to the maknae who was looking down on the floor. She raised her eyes to meet her unnies’ eyes. “I was walking from school in the late evening with Kai and Yonna came from nowhere and pulled me into an alley and said she was going to kill me right there. Before she could do anything, I ran and found Kai.” Krystal said.

 

            “I wanna ask something.” Taeyeon said and all the girls gave her their undivided attention. “Was someone there to save us?” she asked. It took the other 3 girls a while before answering. Sulli was the first to speak up, “Sehunnie pushed me out the way before Luna could actually hit me.”

 

            “When I was running from Tiffany, I found Kris and he took me to his place so I could stay safe.” Jessica admitted. “Baek came into the house before me and Seohyun could even fist fight.” Taeyeon said with a light blush on her cheeks. Krystal didn’t bother saying anything since they already which guy played which part in her story. They just don’t know about the holding hands part. Krystal unknowingly smiled to herself thinking about the walking down the street with their fingers interwind.

 

            “Hey, Krys-ah, are you okay?” Jessica asked. “Yes unnie, I’m fine. Lets sleep, I’m tired.” Krystal said.


            It was now Monday morning. Taeyeon ws the first to arrive and was sitting at the table the girls and EXO always sat at. She was playing on her phone since she was bored when felt a pair of warm hands cover her eyes. “Guess who?” said a husky voice. Taeyeon knew the voice and smiled. “It’s Baekhyun, right?” Taeyeon said. The pair of hands came of her eyes and she turned around to see Baekhyun getting ready to sit on the seat beside her.

 

            “Ha! I knew it!” Taeyeon exclaimed. Baekhyun chuckled. They sat in her comfortable silence for a while when suddenly Taeyeon leaned her head on Baekhyun’s shoulder. He looked over to her and saw that she was sleeping. He unknowingly smiled at her peaceful yet beautiful face. Taeyeon opened her eye and peaked at Baekhyun.

 

            She smiled at his thoughts. ‘I’m glad he likes me too’ she thought.


“Sehunnie!!” yelled Sulli as she ran and hugged her close friend. When she neared to him, he opened his arm and engulfed her in his embrace. When they finished hugging, Sulli looped her arm through his and they walked to class. “So, how was your weekend in America~? And how many girls flirted with you~?” Sulli asked.

 

            Sehun replied saying, “I was good, scrath that, it was fun. We went to the beach, and a bunch of parties. And about a dozen girls flirted with me. But I, ignored them.”

“Why?” Sulli asked with curiousity. “’Cause I like someone.” Sehun replied giving her a look. Sulli immediately got this and said, “Don’t ask me out, yet.” Sulli said with worry in her voice.

 

“Why?”
“Because you need to stay safe.”
“Why wouldn’t I be safe if I ask you out?”
“Sehun, listen. There’s a lot of things going on right now and if I’m in a relationship, it’s just going to make things worst.”
“Well, can I know what’s going on?”
“I’m sorry. You can’t right now.” Sulli said. Sehun was a little pissed at her. They always told each other everything, what’s the difference now? Sehun turned around to walk away. “Sehun, wait!” Sulli pleaded and grabbed Sehun’s hand. “It has nothing to do with me not trusting you. But, it has a lot to do with a lot that has happened alrea-” “Like what?” Sehun cut her off.

 

            Sulli sighed. She decided to just answer his question. “It has do with me nearly being ran over by a car and Luna and Tiffany showing up to talk to you, kay. So just trust me right now. Okay?” “Okay.” Sehun said. Sulli smiled and tiptoed to kiss his cheek. “Lets go to class before we’re late.” Sehun said and dragged Sulli to homeroom.


            Jessica felt a hand on her shoulder and turned around to see Kris with his normal -face on. “’Sup Kris. Don’t you have art class right now?” Jessica asked. She was currently heading to the main office since her dad came to drop something off for her and the other girls.”Yeah, but art class is boring. So, I saw you and decided to accompany you there.” Kris said. Jessica scoffed and gave him a hard push.

 

            “Go back to class! I actually want to celebrate graduation with you.” Jessica said to him. Kris just followed her instructions knowing that if he didn’t, he would feel Jessica’s wrath. “’Kay. Bye Sica, love ya.” Kris and started making kissy sounds to Jessica. Jessica rolled her eyes. She continued walking to the main office and snickered at how childish Kris could be.


           Krystal and Kai were at the park afterschool. They sat on a bench by a big fountain in peace. “Ooooh, ice cream!!!” squealed Krystal. “Oppa, can you buy me ice cream? Pretty pretty please~?” Krystal asked in asked in excitement. She got even more excited when Kai agreed to buy here ice cream. She took Kai’s hand and dragged him over to the ice cream stand. They got their ice cream and started to walk around the park.

 

            Kai unexpectedly interwinded his and Krystal’s hand. Krystal smiled and started swinging their hands together as they walked all over the park. Since it was getting late, Kai took Krystal home. When they got to Krystal’s porch, Kai kissed Krystal forehead, as if he was her boyfriend. One would think that because of their next action. Krystal quickly pecked Kai’s lips and ran inside to hide her blushing face. Kai smiled at what just happened as he stepped outside her gate and started walking home


            The girls were currently having a study session at Taeyeon’s house when Taeyeon got a message that scared the hell out of her. As Taeyeon read her phone, her eyes started to widen. “What is it Tae?” asked Jessica. Taeyeon gulped before answering. “Tiffany, Seohyun, Luna, and Yoona are holding the boys hostage. Specifically Baek, Kris, Kai and Sehun.” Upon hearing Sehun’s name, Sulli stood up and said, “We have to get dressed quick. Who knows what those witches will do to them.” All the girls rushed to get dressed in protective clothing and ran to Taeyeon’s car.

 

            As they reached their destination, they heard a familiar masculine voice coming from behind them. “Hello girls. Long time no see, eh?”


Oooh~, CLIFFHANGER! Sorry guys for this late update, but here it is.

See Ya! Bai!!