Not An Update

Kirin Academy

Hello my beautiful readers! It's been awhile since you've seen this story under update. I am truly sorry for not updating ANY of my stories. I didn't feel like I was giving my all into writing these stories and I don't want to publish anything that is less 110%. On the bright side, I have decided to start writing on this thing called Wattpad, have you heard of it? Me and my good friend have a joint account where we both write stories on it. The account is called romi0102 and the story that I am writing is called "When I Need You" which is a story of best friends. I wanted to inform you guys about my new story because your support has meant the world to me and I would love it if you also support me on Wattpad. Although the story that I'm writing is not Kpop fanfiction, like I usually do, there will be many Kpop references because I am still a die hard Kpop fan (I am so in love with Got7 and Twice. Comment below if you are with me :)). But anyways, thank you for the support you have given me, you have no idea how much it means to me, and I am truly sorry for not updating and I hope ypu understand that I don't want to publish anything for you guys that I am not absolutely proud of. I love you guys so so so much and hope to see you and talk to you and get ideas from you on my new story on Wattpad. Here's the link: https://www.wattpad.com/story/77084813-when-i-need-you. Have a beautiful, awesome, splendid day and summer. 

 

See Ya Later! Bai! <3