Baekyeon: A Walk to the Bio Classroom

Kirin Academy

                                                                  

 

“Well sorry to leave early, but I have to find the biology classroom.” Taeyeon said out of nowhere. She was about to leave when she heard “I’ll walk with you, I have bio right after lunch.” She turned to see Baekhyun getting up from his spot at the table. Taeyeon muttered an unaudible “thank you”.

 

They walked towards the classroom in comfortable silence. ‘She’s so pretty’ Baekhyun thought as he took in her beauty from the corner of his eyes. Taeyeon tilted her head to look towards him. They made eye contact for a few seconds before Baekhyun turned away. "Thanks" Taeyeon said all of a suddenly. 

 

"For what?" Baekhyun asked dumbfounded. "For thinking I'm pretty?" Taeyeon said and Baekhyun looked at her for a few seconds before remembering that she can read minds. "Aish, stop reading my mind." Baekhyun said in a whining tone that made Taeyeon laugh. 

 

"I can't help it…by the way, I think you're cute too." Taeyeon replied. The last part of what she said sure did put a smile on her face. "We're here." Baekhyun said. They were at the biology room. Taeyeon asked, "Wanna be partners?" 

 

And of course, Baekhyun replied with a "Sure". While waiting for class to start, the two got to know each other better and from afar, it sure looked like they were best friends, maybe even dating. 

 

It sure seemed that way to a person spying on the two outside the classroom. 


Hey guys! New chapter you guys liked it. See Ya! Bai!!