Protecting Our Loved One Part 2

Kirin Academy

 

With Jessica and Tiffany

 

            Tiffany threw a punch aiming for Jessica’s face. Jessica realized what she was doing and used her strength to grab Tiffany’s fist and twist her arm around her head. Tiffany screamed in pain and Jessica took this chance knee her in the stomach. Tiffany stumbled back and Jessica bent down and swung her leg making Tiffany fall right on her . “Next time you wanna betray someone, measure the pros and cons of it.” Jessica said with venom present in her voice.

 

            A lone tear escaped from Tiffany’s eyes. “I’m sorry. I didn’t want to,” she said. She sat up and looked at Jessica sincerely. Unfortunately, Jessica didn’t buy it. “Then why the hell did you do it? And make sure your explanation isn’t dum and made up if you’re truly sincere!” Jessica yelled in anger and confusion with tears threatning to spill any moment.

 

            “Mr. Lee forced us to. He threatned to do something…that, I don’t want to repeat. I know you think I’m a crazy but, I’m just as fragile as you could be.” Tiffany said. She started sobbing and kept on asking Jessica for forgiveness. Jessica, being who she truly is, went over to Tiffany. She said the words that she didn’t even expect to hear when she came here to kick Tiffany’s . She said, “I forgive you.”

 

            Tiffany was estatic. She always wanted the 4 girls’ forgiveness. She always regretted being scared of Mr. Lee and now, she got what she always wanted since she “betrayed” the girls, forgiveness.


With Taeyeon and Seohyun

 

            “Aren’t you going to come at me?” asked Seohyun. She stared at her former “bestie”. Taeyeon was leaning against the wall looking at Seohyun with an expressionless face. “I’m not here to fight, Joohyun. I wanna talk to you.”

 

“Talk to me for what?”

“Talk to you because I know there’s more to the story.”

“More to what story?”
“More to fact that…you betrayed me, and tried to kill me. No matter how you come off, that’s not you and you know it.”

“You still now me so well, unnie.” Seohyun said with a sad smile.

“How could I forget,” said Taeyeon as she returned the smile. “Now, are you going to tell me the story behind this crap?”

 

            Seohyun sighed and told her what Tiffany told said to Jessica. Taeyeon uttered the words, “Apology accepted.” Seohyun was so happy that she jumped and wore a HUGE smile on her face. “So, are you gonna give your unnie a hug?” Taeyeon asked with her arms wide open. Seohyun gladly said yes and ran into Taeyeon’s arms to give her a bear hug.


With Krystal and Yoona

 

            Krystal looked around to see her unnies doing something she never thought they would do. Jessica was talking happily with a crying Tiffany, Taeyeon and Seohyun were hugging and Sulli and Luna was sitting on the ground talking like the past never happened. Krystal sighed and turned to Yoona. “If my unnies won’t hold grudges, I won’t either.” Krystal said.

 

            Yoona smiled, but her smile slowly faded away at what Krystal said. “This doesn’t mean that we could go back to the old days. They might forgive easily, but I’m a little harder.” Krystal said in a calm tone with no venom or hate traced, which is a good thing. “Hey,” Krystal said to everyone else in the room. “If we’re all done, let’s get out of here. We have other people waiting for us.”

 

            The 8 girls walked out of the room to find the boys. Once they found them, they were greeted with bear hugs. They felt loved. They were happy since the drama was over between them (except for Krystal and Yoona).


 

Hey guys, sorry for this late update. Just had a lot of things going on with Christmas coming up on Thursday, WOOHOO. Unfortunately, I have school on Monday and Tuesday. I have a poll up about when my new story should be posted but I should be posting the foreword today or tomorrow. So, See ya! Bai!!