Kaistal: A Kiss To Remember

Kirin Academy

 

            It’s New Year’s and EXO plus the 4 girls are here at a party. Every one of the 4 girls were doing their own thing, Kris and Jessica were arguing, Taeyeon and Baekhyun were being lovey dovey, and Sehun and Sulli were flirting. Krystal and Kai were outside on the patio talking. Things have gotten less weird between after the surprise Krystal gave Kai weeks ago (If you know what I’m saying ;) )

 

            And let’s just say, they were back to that position…almost.

 

“So…How was your Christmas?” asked Krystal.

“It was good. I got to see family I didn’t get to see in a long time,” replied Kai. “How was yours?”

“It was great. The thing that surprised me was that Sica unnie actual got everyone a gift.”

“Hmm…yeah, surprising.”

“Did you miss anyone?”

“Of course I did. Mainly you.”

“Awww,” Krystal cooed while ruffling Kai’s hair.

“You didn’t get me a Christmas present.” Kai pouted.

“Sorry, sorry. So what do you want? I’ll get you anything.”

“Anything?” Kai said and raised his eyebrow. Krystal smiled in return, meaning that it was a yes.

“Okay, then…kiss me,” said Kai with a mischievous grin. Krystal smile grew wider. “Gladly.” She crashed her lips onto Kai’s. They were so caught up in their tongue fight that they didn’t even notice anything around them. They pulled away and Krystal said, “There’s your Christmas gift. I hope you enjoyed it, I know I did.”


Hey, 2 chaps in one day. Sorry for these short crappy chaps, I busy writing my NEW fanfic. The first chap should be out today or tomorrow (I’m trying!). But anyways, Merry Christmas and have a happy New Year. (메리 크리스마스와 행복한 새해가)

See Ya! Bai!!