Protecting Our Loved One Part 1

Kirin Academy

 

            The girls turned around and gasped as soon as they say whom it was. “N-Nichkun” the girls said in unison. “The one and only.” Nichkun replied with a smirk. “What are you doing here?” Jessica asked with an icy cold glare. Nichkun chuckled. “Well you know, Fany said that she and the other 3 were holding some guys hostage and told me to come over here to accompany them.”

 

            “Do you, by any chance, know where they’re being held?” asked Taeyeon. “Yea. C’mon.” said Nichkun. That sure surprised the girls. Sulli spoke up and said, “Why are you helping us? Aren’t you and Tiffany dat-“

 

            “I need a reason to break up with her. She’s so controlling and we barely talk or see each other unless she needs me to do or help her with her dirty work.” Nichkun said. He continued, “So I’m going to help you guys so we have a reason to break up. Let’s go.”


            The girls and Nichkun were currently walking through plain gray hallways. They finally reached a room with a dark wood door. Nichkun opened it to see Baekhyun, Sehun, Kai, and Kris pacing in a white room. The boys turned to the door to see who came. They were thrilled to see the girls here, and so were the girls. Taeyeon was the first one to lose control and she ran up to Baekhyun and gave him a tight hug while crying on his shoulder.

 

            “Don’t ever scare me like that again.” Taeyeon mumbled. Baekhyun smiled, happy to see Taeyeon and know that she’s safe. The girls each went up to the boys and Jessica being who she is started lecturing them. “You fricken idiots! How did you manage to make 4 petite girls capture you while you have superpowers! I mean really, Kris could’ve FLOW, Kai could have TELEPORTED away, Baekhyun could’ve BLINDED them and Sehun could have BLOWN them away, not like that. I mean do you guys even use your powers?” Jessica ranted.

 

            “Well, nice to see you too, Sica.” Kris said with sarcasm in his voice. This only made Jessica angrier.she was about to yell again they heard an annoying (to them) voice speaking.

 

            “So, you guys found them.” Said Tiffany with a smirk on her face. “Obviously, .” Sulli said sarcastically. The boys chuckled but immediately stopped at the glare that they received from Tiffany. “Ha ha ha, very funny. If you guys think this is that easy, think again.” Tiffany said as she threw a dagger towards Taeyeon’s head. She, just in time, ducked before it could connect with her head.

 

             “Is that the best you’ve got?” said Krustal with smug in her voice. “We’ll see.” Seohyun said as she, Yoona, and Luna walked through the door. “Nichkun! Take the boys out!” yelled Tiffany. Nichkun complied with it and gave the other 4 girls a wink. As soon as the boys left, the fight satrted, or should I say fights.


            “Where are you taking us?” asked Sehun. He, the boys and Nichkun were walking down a narrow hallway. They came to a stop at a grey metal door. Nichkun opened the door and the boys stepped inside.

 

            “Welcome to the control room. Make yourself comfy and we’ll watch them from here.” Said Nichkun as if he was an MC. The boys did as they were told and started watch the fight unfold.

 

            You could say that the boys were shocked at what they heard and saw.


Hey guys new chap up! I decided to split this chapter up into 2 parts. So here is part 1 and part 2 should be up soon. Anyways…

See ya! Bai!!