Kaistal: The Science Project

Kirin Academy

                                    

 

Krystal and Kai were currently seated next to each other in the science classroom. The teacher was telling them about a project that was due in two weeks. The project involves them to make a molecule structure with their partner. And luckily for them, the teacher paired them together. The bell rung, signaling the end of the day. 

 

Kai and Krystal were walking out the room. "So do you want to come to my house to do the project?" Kai asked as they walked to their lockers. "No thanks. I'll do it myself. It's only gonna take, like, 5-10 seconds." Krystal said sounding cocky. "Well fine. But you should still come by my house. So I can make sure you do it right." Kai said, half lying and half telling the truth. He really just wanted to get to know Krystal better. 

 

"Fine, fine." she said. Krystal followed Kai to his car. Being the gentleman he is trying to be, Kai opened the door for Krystal before going into the driver's seat. 

 

It took about 15 minutes reach his house. Once they were in, they got to work. Like Krystal said, it took her 5-10 seconds, 7 to be exact. Kai and Krystal decided to get to know each other little better. They played a game called "21 Questions". (Love that game!)

 
"So, what's tour favorite color? Kai asked.
"Red, Blue, and Black. You?"
"Black. What's your favorite sport?"
"Track. This game is getting really boring. And I'm hungry." Krystal whined. Kai got up and said, "C'mon. I'll take you out to dinner."
 
"Yay! Thanks oppa!" Krystal ran out the door and into the car. Kai just smiled at how childish she could be.

Hey guys! Woo-hoo, two chapters in one day! So 2 things, sorry these chapters are a little short and boring, I'm starting to get writer's block. And secondly, please watch out for TWO new chapters tomorrow or Wednesday.

Anyways, See Ya! Bai!!