The Past is Coming to the Present

Kirin Academy

 

            Jessica walked down the street at night listening to her ipod. She was at peace for a while until she suddenly felt a cold knife on . Jessica stayed still for a moment before slowly turning around to see whom it is. She saw dark hair and black clothing. She spoke in an icy voice, “If this is your attempt to kill me, you’re gonna have to try harder, Tiffany.”

 

            She heard a chuckle coming from Tiffany. “Well Sica-unnie, show me how much harder I’m going to have to try.” Tiffany said in a deadly tone. Jessica smirked as she raised her elbow and elbowed Tiffany in the stomach. The knife fell from Tiffany’s hand and she started to clutch her stomach and Jessica took her chance and ran as fast as she could.

 

            While she was running, she ran into a brick-like figure. She looked up to see Kris looking at her worriedly. “Are you okay?” Kris asked. “Yea, can you take me to your place? I don’t feel like walking alone.” Jessica said with pleading eyes. Kris knew that something happened moments ago but decided not to push on the subject. “Sure. C’mon, let’s go.” Kris said.


Taeyeon was currently sitting in the passenger seat of Baekhyun’s BMW. They were supposed to hang out for a while after school and they were currently driving towards Taeyeon’s house so she can get some stuff. They arrived at her house and she told Baekhyun that she would be back soon.

 

            Once she got into the house, she felt another presence. She knew it couldn’t be her parents since they were on a mission. She quietly and carefully walked around to see who it could be. When she reached the kitchen, she heard a chuckle from behind her. She turned around to come face-to-face with Seohyun.

“Hey unnie!” said Seohyun.

“What do you want?” Taeyeon said not hiding the venom in her voice.

“I’m trying to complete my mission. But you’re not making it any easier.” Seohyun said and smirked.

“Trying to kill me in my own home? What an extremely intelligent plan.”

“I know right unnie! I came up with it myself.”

“Sure seems like it.” Taeyeon said sarcastically. Seohyun didn’t take this as a joke and was about to throw a punch when she heard the door open. “Who is it?” Taeyeon yelled. “It’s me, Baekhyun. What’s taking you so long?” By the time Baekhyun got into the kitchen, Seohyun was gone. “Sorry, I had to deal with something.” 


It was night and Sulli just came out of her dance class. She was crossed the street when she saw no cars coming. When she was in the middle of the street, she saw a car speeding down the road. She froze as the car came down the street. She couldn’t move and the only thing she was thinking about was that she was going to die.

 

            She then felt someone grab her and run across the street. She looked up to see Sehun staring at her scoldingly. “Yah! What was wrong with you?! You could’ve died you know!” Sehun screamed. Sulli regained her composure and yelled back, “You think I did that on purpose?!? The car came out of nowhere and I was frozen!” she said on the verge of crying since that was the first time Sehun has ever yelled at her.

 

            Sehun looked into her eyes and realized what he did and that she was about to cry. He pulled her into a tight, warm hug and she immediately let out all of her tears. He felt bad that he made her cry and mumbled a sincere “Sorry”.

 

            Sulli nodded to let him know that it was okay. She looked over his shoulder at the car that nearly killed her. She saw fuming Luna glaring daggers at her. Sulli smirked at her. ‘You’re going to have to try harder, .’


Krystal and Kai were walking home afterschool. It was evening and they got out of school late since they had to help their homeroom teacher organize her room for extra credit. They walked in comfortable silence, just enjoing each other’s company. All of a sudden at the corner, a black figure pulled Krystal away into an alley.

           

            “Yoona! What the Hell?!” Krystal asked, knowing it was Yoona since she always smelled like Vanilla. “Trying to get you away from that guy so I can kill you, duh.” Yoona replied. No matter how serious the matter was, Yoona could never stop being playful. “Well, not tonight.” Krystal said and smirked. Next thing Yoona knew, Krystal zoomed off to find Kai.

 

            Once she found Kai, he looked surprised and asked her where she went. She replied telling him nothing. Her next move surprised both of them as Krystal interwined their fingers. “I just wanna feel safe.” She said. Kai smiled at her and said, “Ok. You’ll always be safe with me.” “I love knowing that.” Krystal replied.


Hey guys, new chap is up. See ya! Bai!!