2 Months Later

Kirin Academy

 

It’s been 2 months since Jessica, Taeyeon, Krystal, and Sulli came to Kirin Academy and a lot has changed for them. Each of the girls has gotten close to three boys. Taeyeon has gotten close to Baekhyun, Chanyeol, and Suho. Kris, Lay, and Chen for Jessica.  Krystal is close to Kai, Tao, and Luhan while Sulli, Sehun, Xiumin, and D.O. are pratically like best friends.

 

The girls are strarting to forget about her past, which is good. This means they can finally move on. It was Saturday evening and Sehun, Baekhyun, Kris, and Kai were walking in a quiet neighborhood. They were the only ones talking and laughing. They stopped when they heard footsteps behind them. They turned around to see two beautiful girls walking towards them. One had black hair wearing a black sleeveless shirt with tights and black heels. The other had blue hair and she was wearing a t-shirt with white writing, skinny jeans, and black healed booties.

 

The boys stared at them in awe as they approched them. “Hi!” said the girl with blue hair. “My name’s Luna and this is Tiffany. We’re friends of some people you should know.” The 4 guys stared at her in confusion while ponderung about who they could be. “Oh! Luna-ah, you should’ve told them who it is.” Said Tiffany as she looked at Luna in a scolding way. “Sorry unnie.” Said Luna in a fake-terrified way. They both laughed and Tiffany continued, “You guys know Taeyeon, Jessica, Sulli, and Krystal, right?”

 

“Yea. They’re your friends?” asked Baekhyun with a hint of confusion in his voice. “Yep. They were telling us all about you guys the other day. You guys seemed intresting by the way they were describing you guys.” Said Luna, who was clearly lying. “Well anyways, we have to go. Nice meeting you.”


 

The girls were in the cafetria waiting for EXO as usual. “Guys, there’s a problem.” Taeyeon said suddenly in a serious tone. “What’s wrong unnie?” asked Krystal oblivous to what’s going on. “Yesterday, Baek texted me saying that him, Kai, Sehun, and Kris met Tiffany and Luna on Saturday.” Taeyeon said. “What?!” screamed Jessica, “How could they possibly found where they were and who they are?!”

 

“Unless, they were spying on us.” Said Sulli. “It is the only possible explanation.” Agreed Krystal. “Well whatever it is, I arranged to meet ALL of them at SoShi cafè after school. And I’m not taking no for an answer. It won’t be fair if not all of us go.” Taeyeon explained as she pointed at Jessica since she knew that Jessica would be the only one who wouldn’t want to go. “Fine fine.” Said Jessica, “but let’s wrap this up, the boys are here.” She continued and pointed to EXO who was approaching them. 


It was 3:30 and the girls just pulled up to the SoShi cafè. When they walked in, they immediately spotted the 4 girls that they were supposed to meet. The 4 girls sat face-to-face to 4 other girls. “Nice to you see you girls again.” Said Tiffany in her cheerful voice. Sitting across from the girls were there ex-best friends.

 

 

Seohyun in front of Taeyeon

Tiffany in front of Jessica

Luna in front of Sulli

And Yoona in front of Krystal

 

“Shall we start?” said Seohyun. “We shall.” Said Krystal.


Hey guys new chapter. So here are the other SoShi and f(x) members. So the next chapter should be up tomorrow (Sunday) or Monday. The next chapter I am going to reveal their past and I’m really excited for you guys to be filled in about what happened between these 8 girls.

But yeah so, See Ya! Bai!!