The New Girls

Kirin Academy

The school doors of Kirin Academy opened revealing the hottest boys in the school, EXO. They casually walked in ignoring the screams of their many fangirls. They walked to their lockers to hang up their stuff and go to their first class, which was homeroom. Homeroom at Kirin Academy was quite different, especially on the first day of school. Each student goes up to the front of the room to demonstrate their supernatural powers in front of everyone in the class. EXO walked into their classroom and started chatting loudly since they were the only ones there. 

"So, I heard there are gonna be a lot of new students in our grade this year." Said the oldest, Xiumin. "Awesome. More people to show off our powers to." Said Kai. "No wonder there was so many people outside the principal's office!" Exclaimed Tao. 

The bell rang and the students and teacher came piling into the classroom forcing EXO to stop conversation and go to their seats. "Good morning everyone. I hope you all had a wonderful summer break. So, let's not delay this and let's meet our new students then get into our 'show & tell'." 4 girls then came into the room and EXO couldn't take their eyes off of them. “Now girls, please introduce yourselves.” Said the teacher. “Annyeonghaseyo! Sooyeon imnida! But please call me Jessica!” said the girl with the brown-colored hair. “Annyeonghaseyo! Taeyeon imnida!” said the girl with blondish-brown hair. A girl with dark brown hair said, “Annyeoghaseyo! Soojung imnida, but I prefer you call me Krystal!” And the last girl also had dark brown hair too but shorter than Krystal. “Anyeonghaseyo Sulli imnida!” she said cheerfully.

 

“Nice to meet you girls. Please take a seat where evere you would like and we shall proceed with the demonstrations.” The 4 girls took a seat at the back of the room and the teacher started calling out names in alphabetical order.

Baekhyun showed his light power.

D.O. showed his beast power.

Tao controlled time.

Chen showed his lightning power.

Kai showed his ability to teleport.

Xiumin showed his freezing power.

Suho showed his waterpower.

Sehun showed off his wind power.

Chanyeol created a fire, and then needed Suho to put it out.

Kris jumped out the window and flew into the sky, and unfortunately came back into the classroom.

Luhan showed off his telekinesis power.

And Lay healed a dead plant that was sitting in the classroom.

The teacher called the new girls last and suprisingly impressed EXO. Sulli showed her shapeshifter super power by turning into a swan, then turning back into a human. Jessica showed off her super strength by lifting up the teacher’s desk with one hand. Krystal showed her abnormal speed by running out of the room and came back in 5 seconds with a coffee and bagel for their beloved teacher. Lastly, Taeyeon showed her intresting ability, which is reading people’s minds. She asked a boy in the classroom named Hyo (OC), the biggest liar in the class, a question. It didn’t surprise anyone that he didn’t give the honest answer but it did surprise people that Taeyeon read his mind out loud and humiliated Hyo.

 

Baekhyun tapped Kai’s shoulder at whispered, “This year is going to be an interesting year,” while eyeing Taeyeon as she returned to her seat. “It indeed is.” Kai replied while looking at the 4 girls socializing at the back of the classroom.

 

-----------------------------------------------

‘Sup peoples, I’m here with a new story. I decided to publish this one since many people have been reading and liking my one-shot “Don’t Go”. So I hope you guys give this new story some love.

The couples in this story will be Taeyeon and Baekhyun, Jessica and Kris, Krystal and Kai, and Sulli and Sehun. Other SNSD will be appearing in this story occasionally.

So thanks and see ya! Bai!!!