Prom Night. 1

WendyxIrene; Love Me

The time had come, the night everyone was waiting for; Prom Night. It was already 5 o'clock, I couldn't get my mind off how beautiful Irene is going to look, not just that but if the lessons had helped her. Although I dislike that guy (Jimin) im worried sick about him, if he's okay or not, I mean he's probably really sad after I stole Irene from him. I know how it feels... Although it was only a nightmare. 

It was already 6:03, so I decided to hop in the shower and after that I waited for my hair to air dry and then curled my hair and did my makeup differently because it was Prom but tried my best to look good but quickly as it was already 7:50 and then put on my dress and my heels and stood in front of the mirror for a bit admiring how good I looked, only because Irene chose my outfit. She's wearing a dress and heels that I chose that I think would flatter her body type and her in her general. Quickly, I got a phone call and I rushed downstairs because I knew this meant she's outside and I grabbed my keys before opening the door. As she gracefully flipped her hair back, revealing her beautiful face, I eyed her up and down. Her dress looked amazing on her and the heels perfected the outfit. She looked like an angel.

Irene's P.O.V

As Wendy opened the door, I could see her jaw drop and I did the same imitating her and of course because she looked drop down gorgeous, her beautiful dress flowing down to her ankles and a y slit to see a bit of her leg and her killer heels. Holy , she looked God damn hot.

Wendy's P.O.V

"Ah baby, let's go" I said while linking arms with my baby and walking outside with her as she escorted me to the car. Then off we went. As we entered the prom enterence, linking arms, we saw Dara and Bom dancing with their dates as we walked over to them and got some juice to celebrate. (They were near the juice stand) "ahh~ life is good" bom said while getting drunk on the juice. "Wtf why are you getting drunk? It's juice" I said while laughing at Bom. "Idiot, it's red wine." Bom said while she pointed over to Irene, look over there, your baby is drunk. "Hehehe" giggled Irene while walking over to me and wrapping her arms tightly around my neck.