Not Gay.

WendyxIrene; Love Me

Irene's P.O.V

Ah, it's morning, I checked my phone and saw "10 missed calls: Jessica" ! I'm dead I thought. As I faced towards Wendy, her whole body was turned towards me. Her hair neatly pulled back, her pale neck revealing. Her pink pale lips slightly open and her beautiful eyelashes resting. "WENDY!" I screamed as she opened one eye at me seductively. "Yes?" She said as she pulled me closer towards her. "Stop, I have to go, come with me and then my sister won't shout at me." I said while showing her my phone screen, she nodded as we both got ready and rushed out the house. 

Wendy's P.O.V

"Jessica Unnie!~" Irene shrieked because She didn't have the keys for the house. A tall girl with long black hair up to her hips, skinnier than Irene and amazing beautiful eyes opened the door. "Irene! Why are you home late?" She said as she dragged us both into the living room. "Ah, sorry I lost track of time." She said as Jessica looked at me then her again "ah, okay" she said before plopping herself on her couch. As I sat down, Irene sat next to me. "Soo, new friend?" She asked Irene while giving me a kind smile. "Yup" she replied while plopping her head on my lap and laying down. "Hello, uh Jessica Unnie, thank you for er letting me c-come inside your um house" I stuttered ugh I'm so stupid. "HAHAHAHAH" she bursted out laughing while slapping me on the back "no need to be so formal" she said as I rubbed my back as it hurt.

"Ah, I need the toilet" I said as Irene looked at me. "I'll take you there" she said as she escorted me to the bathroom. Her gentle smile flashed at me one more time, before the door slammed and we were separated once again. Looking at the mirror, I couldn't think straight. I've fallen deeply in love with this stupid idiot Irene, but she's not gay and Won't love me back. She's not gay. She's straight. No girls. Boys. I kept thinking to myself. "Ah" I said while slamming my palm in my face. I sat down on the toilet thinking about the memories we've already had these past days and how amazing they've been. I really can't get my mind off this stupid girl. But, she can't get her mind off stupid Jimin, I thought. Ugh, there's no point.

She's not gay.