The First Snow.

WendyxIrene; Love Me

It took a while for Irenes doctor to say yes for her going to go see snow falling for the first time with me, but In the end he accepted and we started layering ourselves with warm clothing, stylish but would keep us warm in this weather, at this point she could walk again so things were looking better for us. "Hehe, you looks so cute!" Irene squealed as she pulled up my gloves even more. "Shut up, let's go." I chuckled as she laughed with me and we made our way to a really nice romantic hill to watch the snow fall. "Baby sit next to me." She said as she patted the free space next to her. "Sir yes sir" I chuckled as I plopped myself down next to her. As she looked up into the sky, her eyes filled with stars, her hair flipped back, curled, her skirt short, but long enough, her legs so beautiful. Then she turns and looks at me and smiles "do you know where the brightest and cutest star is?" She asks and I reply no. As I look up in the sky and point to a bright star and ask if it that's correct. As I turn around, Irenes closer and kisses me gently on the lips. "No baby, it's you." As I smiled and locked my lips onto hers, as she glides her tongue on my lower lip and inserts it into my mouth and we circle each other's tongues. I feel something wet fall onto my shoulder and I cut off the kiss. I look up and it starts snowing. "Did you know only a true lovers kiss can make the snow?" She whispered in my ear and held my hand. "Of course I did, my true love." 

There we sat, on top of a mighty hill, kissing and hugging, watching the first snow together.

"I feel weird" Irene mumbled as she placed herself on my lap. "I think its time we go back then." I said as I played with her hair. "I don't want to leave you." She mumbled as I carressed her cheek. "Aw baby, don't worry ill be there for you." I said as she fell asleep, I took her back to the hospital. Little did I know, it was far worse from just feeling weird. "She's going to have to be here over night, she's very sick and it seems she passed out, I'm glad you brought her here, if not when you did, she could've died." As I replay those words in my head again "she could've died" again and again, a waterfall of tears streamed down my face, as I pushed through to see Irene through the door because I wasnt allowed in, I could see her pale skin and sick face. There she laid, unconscious, all because I wanted to spend time with my baby. 

I fell down to my knees and cried. Praying she would be okay.