Confession?!

WendyxIrene; Love Me

As I started falling, all I could think of was how is Irene going to feel after i'm gone. A sudden thud. I rubbed my eyes and I realised I wasn't dead. A small petite girl saved me; she had long blonde locks, flawless skin and indeed she was beautiful but not as beautiful as Irene. "Thank you!" I shrieked after I layed my eyes on her. She started blushing "i, hn... Wendy?" She played with her thumbs.

We got out of the river and walked back up to Irene. "Thank you so much for saving Wendy!" Irene shrieked as she hugged the girl. "Um, Irene can I talk to Wendy alone?" She asked and Irene immediately said yes and made her way back to the hospital. "Yes?" I said as I smiled brightly at her, as she blushed again. "Wendy. I like you." She muttered, looking down at the floor. I was shocked to say the least. "I know you love Irene, but look at me. I am prettier right? I spent a lot of my money on clothes and makeup and surgery to look good for you, I've always been looking at you and watching you from afar. I honestly don't think Irene is the girl for you. Im prettier and better, I stopped eating as much as well to maintain a good body for you, please notice me, just please love me." She said much more confidently. "Look, i'm flattered but I love Ire-" She cut me off. "Don't say her name." She mumbled as she started sobbing. "Can you not see me? Or hear me? I love you Wendy, I want you! I want you to be mine. Everytime you're with her my heart breaks just please." She said as she looked me straight in the eyes. "Im sorry. I can't, I love Irene." She stayed quiet for a while before looking at me again with cold bitter eyes filled with warm tears. "But, I love you." She sobbed. "Please. Don-" She pushed me down and kissed me softly. "Are my lips soft? I spent a lot of money on my lips especially because I thought you would want to kiss me as much as I want to kiss you." I gave her a disgusted look and pushed her off. "Stop it! Look I dont even know your name, frankly I don't want to. Just leave, I'm going back to Irene." I turned away and walked back to Irene. 

We talked for a while and it turned out shes healthy so we went to my house because no ones at my house. Irene plopped herself onto my bed and her skirt poofed up, revealing her knickers, she didn't know so I decided to joke around with it. I sat next to her and said "you have nice legs." She blushed and said "thank you" I placed my hand on her thigh, running it up to her waist. "You have cute knickers too." I said as she blushed harder and looked down. "WAH OMG" she squealed as she poofed her skirt down and I removed my hand. I couldn't help but laugh. Irene suddenly sat up and ed my jeans. "WHA IRENE WHAT ARE YOU DOING PHYSCO, ARE YOU SEDUCING ME?" I screamed as she pulled my jeans off. "WHAT NO. You saw my knickers so I wanna see yours." She smiled, tbh it made me but sure ok. "Yours are y." Irene mumbled as she stared at my crotch, kissing my thighs. I pulled off her shirt, revealing her adorable bra. "Hmmm, show me yours now." Irene said as she took off my shirt. "WOAH, big ies and y bra!" She squealed. "Hahaha" i laughed.

"hmmm... Irene?" I said as I kissed her forehead. "Yes?" She said as she laid on my lap. "You are making me ." I said bluntly. She blushed immediately. "Thats good right?" She asked and I nodded. "Depends... Do you want to have ?" I asked her again bluntly. She sat up and examined my body. "Yes." She said as she smiled brightly. "Hm.. Ok then." 

-