The first Lessons.

WendyxIrene; Love Me

"Ah! I'm sorry I'm late" Irene said from the other end of the phone as I could see her outside from my window shutting her car door and quickly rushing to my door step. "Haha" I chuckled as I ran downstairs opening the door for her and hanging up the call. "Lesson 1" I said as she nodded while walking in. "Walk slowly stop walking like a penguin with those heels, you'll die." I said as she tried her best walking in the heels she bought. I couldn't help but laugh at her. "No like this, back up a bit more and stand straight, legs more straight also." As I grabbed her waist making sure she was steady, she was so petite. "Like this?" She asked and I nodded "perfect" I said. "That was lesson 1" I said as she nodded. "I'll get snacks for lesson 2" I said as Irene plopped herself on my couch. "Okay, here's cake and some fruit. You need to learn how to eat both of these without looking ty or getting dirty." I said as I put both of them on the table near where Irene was sitting. She picked up a piece of fruit and shoved it in . "Ah you stupid girl, no, pick up the piece of fruit gently, don't grab it and then when you have it, place it gently in your mouth to look more elegant."  I said as she attempted doing what I just said. "Yes! Well done Irene" I said with a wide grin on my face, I could see her face burn up.

{ her smile was so beautiful and I felt all weird and tingly inside when Wendy smiled at me and I don't know why, I could feel my face burn up because I was blushing too heavily. I really want to stop being an idiot and get my act together, if I'm like this in the kissing or dancing lessons, she'll think I'm weird and stop teaching me! Ah! Stupid stupid! You are not gay!}

"Right, lesson 3" I said as it came to dancing. "Do you know how to dance?" I asked as she looked down at the floor replying "No."           "Ah" I said as I grabbed her body closer towards mine, a hand on her waist the other latched onto her shoulder. "Hold me like this." I said as she nodded and held me how I was holding her. "Now, the hand on my waist, put that on my shoulder also." As she nodded and did what I told her to do. "Alright, now I will play the boys part." I put my left hand on her waist and my right hand on her waist also, forcing her to get even closer towards me. "Now" I said "follow my lead, my foot will go left and yours will go right," as she nodded and she trod on my feet a few times, but she got there in the end.

"Last lesson, lesson 4, I'll do it tomorrow because it's already 8pm, you should be going home now." I said as I gave her the cake and fruit she ate as a farewell gift. "Thank you for your time unnie! See you tomorrow!" And with that, she was gone.