. (+ Marriage ring?!)

WendyxIrene; Love Me

-

WARNING: SCENE AHEAD.

I pinned Irene down to my bed, kissing her neck she let out slight moans. "Wendy.. This is my first time, so be gentle" she whispered ily, I nodded as I kissed her chest, I took off her bra and on her right while gently playing with the left one. I cup her and start kissing down to her stomach, she starts louder. "It feels nice.." She moans. I take off her knickers and start her , making her moan even more. I insert a finger into her and it in and out. Her hole was tight and throbbing but it felt good. "ah, Wendy! Yes, right there, it feels so good!" She moans louder and louder.

I lean close and insert my tongue into making her more quiet. As I continue ing my fingers in and out she squirts.

SCENE END. -

"Ah, Wendy, I love you." Irene mumbled breathlessly as she pulled me to lay beside her. I grab the sheets and go downstairs to wash them, she follows along. I look at her.   "You're , you weirdo put on clothes." I murmur while I snake a pattern on her tummy with my finger. "AH yes, ok." She changed into my clothes and she looked adorable.

I dropped her home and let her keep the clothes as I said I was busy. I pulled up In front of a jewlery store. As I get out of my car and walk into the store, I am greeted by the nice ladies in there. I ask for a nice diamond ring and the guide me to so many nice ones, I just can't choose! I show them a picture of Irene and I ask what one would look good on her. They pointed the most prettiest one, they said it matched her because she's so beautiful. I'm so proud to call her my girlfriend! Soon to be wife!! I buy the ring and keep it in my pocket. I head out of the store and get in my car and head home.

I grab my keys and unlock my front door, I lead myself upstairs into my room. As I leap into my bed, I cant help but look at the ring I brought for Irene. I stare and stare at it, observing it from every angle. It looks perfect. I'm not sure when and how, but I am going to propose... This is the right girl, I'm sure. This is my girl. I think about it in my head. I know what i'm going to do. I'm going to plan the perfect day for us this weekend in Jeju Island and then, I will proprose.