Lesson 4.

WendyxIrene; Love Me

"Ding dong ding dong" was all I could hear, someone was rapidly pressing the door bell. Running downstairs, I opened the door, pushed Irene in and took her into my bed where I forced her to lay with me. "I am sleeping" I said, I could feel her warm breath sink into my skin of my neck. "Unnie, kissing lessons." She said as I faced towards her, eyes to eyes. "Are you uncomfterable?" I said as I leaned in closer. About 1cm away from taking her lips. "No" she said as she kissed me gently on the lips. "Woah, I was supposed to do that. Anyway, that was a peck" I said and she nodded "I only know that kiss" she said as she smiled. "Um, okay, I'll give you a more complicated one." I said as she nodded. I leaned in closer and kissed her gently and slowly through the cravis in my lips I her bottom lip slowly and inserted it into as I circled both of our tongues together and passionately kissed at the same time.

{the kiss was magical, it was so extravagant it surprised me although, it felt very good though, I loved it... But will it be the same feeling with Jimin?}

As I broke the kiss, a single string of saliva fell from our tongues onto Irenes arm. "French kiss" I said as she tried to catch her breath. "Amazing, huh?" I said as I chuckled as she still tried to catch her breath. "Yes..." She muttered. "Did you like it Irene?" I asked jokingly "just kidding you don't have to ans-" I got cut off by Irene. "I loved it, again?" She said, with wide eyes I was shocked. "Weirdo. You gonna French kiss Jimin?" I asked as she looked down at my chest. "I don't know if I still want to go with Jimin" she said "ah, got someone else in mind?" I asked and she nodded "yeah."

We laid in bed kissing and playing around (not ) until late, where she slept in my bed with me. (No )