Forever and Always.

WendyxIrene; Love Me

"Ack" Irene mumbled as she sat up and clutched her head. "Baby, are you okay?" I asked as I tightly held your hand. "I'm fine, it's just the antibiotics." She said as I nodded.  "Your hand is all sweaty." She giggled "because I've been worrying about you stupid!" I shrieked while she giggled even more. "Baby, let's go get some rice cakes and eat outside." Irene said as I nodded. I put her in her wheelchair and we went to the canteen. "It's not as jam packed as I thought it would be." I smiled as we got our rice cakes and sat at a table. "Ah this looks so nice" she said while munching onto it, her eyes fixed onto the autumn leaves and light frost on the ground. "Apparently it's going to snow tonight and tomorrow." She said as she got closer to the window, staring outside. "Let's go see the snow." She said as she shined her bright smile at me. "No! Idiot, you're sick." I said as I held her hand tightly. "Please, I'll wear warm clothes and not do anything bad." She said as she held my hand  with two of her hands. "Please" she kept pleading. "Oh fine" I said as she hugged me over the table. "Thank you so much!" She said as she pointed outside. "For now, let's go look out there." She said as I nodded. "Alright, Princess." I replied as we headed out she started shivering. "Baby are you cold?" I asked as she nodded. "It's okay though I need fresh air" and I looked at her stupidly. "Idiot you need fresh air not to freeze to death." I said as I placed my coat onto her. She embraced my coat and smiled at me. "Thank you baby" she said as she patted the bench next to her and we sat together looking at the beautiful trees. "Ah. your coat smells nice. It smells of you." She winked at me.

"Idiot! Don't try to when we're outside and you're sick, you don't know how far I'll go" I said as I looked down looking at my shoes as she grabbed my hand. "Sorry baby, I just miss your touch on my body." She whined while looking dead straight into my eyes. "I miss touching your body stupid." As I looked at her. "I love you." She said as she leaned in closer. "I love you too." I said as I leaned in closer. "Forever and always." She said as she was 1cm away from my face. "Forever and always" I whispered as I locked my lips onto hers. As we kissed and kissed, time went by quickly.  I just want to spend my whole life with this girl.