The Bump.

WendyxIrene; Love Me

"That was fun" I said as I got up from my bed and walked over to the bathroom where Dara and Bom were curling their hair and Taeyeon was talking to Jessica and Irene. {we were at a hotel} "let's go shopping today" as I nodded and started curling my hair after washing up. As we all took a step outside, we ran all the way to the nearest shopping mall as it was only 10 minutes away and went shopping. We all bought some really nice shoes and clothes and stuff and then went to go get ice cream. The woman walking past us had an EXO ringtone (exo lucky) and Irene held my hand when that song was playing and it made me realise how lucky I am to have her with me and by my side. "I love you baby" I said as she replied "I love you too babe" before kissing me on the lips softly. After the ice cream we decided to play a game of volley ball and it was the best as we were in a shopping mall and we couldn't play properly it was halrious. As me and Irene walked closer together I saw a tall boy, black hair and y face; Jimin, walk closer towards Irene. "Go away" I said with a stern look on my face holding Irene tight to me, I was scared that she was going to leave me for him. "Hey baby" he said while leaning in for a kiss (to Irene) I let go of her, I gave up as I let her go, I walked on and catched up with the group, with cloudy eyes (filled with tears) I pretended I was OK. 

Irene's P.O.V

As she walked away, my heart started to break, is she leaving me? I thought. All because of ing Jimin. That , shouldn't of became his prom date in the first place. I slapped him right hard in the face and I saw Wendy and the group turn around and watch the sitiouation. "Look, I don't like you, okay? I have other plans. I'm not going to prom with you, I'm going with someone else." I said with an angry expression. I could see tears trickle down his cheeks but he wiped them away as soon as I saw them. "Who's the lucky guy?" He said as he tried to act calm. "She's Wendy." I said as I stood up straight. "oh, so you're gay?" He asked as he looked so sad. "Yeah. With Wendy." I said extremely loud so she could hear. I could see tears flow down her cheeks and smiling at me. "I'm sorry." He said as he walked off tearing up, I grabbed his arm and started apologising immediately, I shouldn't of slapped him.. He has feelings too. I'm so stupid ugh. I felt a warm hand touch mine. It was Wendy. We smiled at each other and held hands. He said it was okay and walked off. 

I can't believe that one bump could've broke me and my amazing girlfriend apart.