Wendy.

WendyxIrene; Love Me

As I woke up, I received a text from Irenes mother. "Hm?" I mumbled as I read the message. "Irenes condition has worsened since you've left, She's mumbling weird things and she's getting cold sweats and shes passing out every few minutes, please hurry up and get over here and help us!!!" I quickly rushed out of bed and brushed my teeth. After I got my hair and makeup as well done, I looked through my wardrobe and picked up a cute pink fluffy blanket just in case she got cold and I got dressed, I slipped on my shoes and I went in a taxi to the hospital. Honestly, I'm broke, I have no money but I'd spend my last penny on her. 

As the taxi pulled up in front of the hospital I quickly said my thanks and gave him my money and left with my things. Entering the building, I instantly had a bad feeling, among these sick and dying people, Irene was one of them. I just wanted to help and save them all. "Where is Irenes room?" I asked as she nodded and escorted me to her room, she was tall and too skinny, totally not my type. "IRENE!" I screamed as I bursted through the door and grabbed a hold of her hand. "W..Wendy?" She whispered as I nodded and kissed her forehead. "It's me." I whispered, her eyes were clouded with tears she held back. "I missed you." She said as a single tear dropped down her eye. I cupped her cheek with my warm hand as i whispered "i missed you too." Trying to fight my tears. "Sweetie can you stay here with me?" She asked as she layered my hand with her cold hand. "Of course." I said as i kissed her cold hand and rubbed it attempting to make it warmer. "Dont leave me" irene mumbled as I nodded. I was pratically sobbing. 

The next day came, as the sun shined but the cold air was wavering through. "Hng" irene mumbled while she wiped the wet patches on her cheeks, of course i was awake, i couldnt sleep. "What time is it?" She muttered weakly, her cold hand slipping from mine. "2 o'clock." I said. She stared at her phone as if she was signaling for me to go grab it. I grabbed it amd passed it over to her. "I think Dara messaged me." She said as she typed in her password, which i knew because it was my name and birthday. She tapped on her line app. 30 messages popped up from Dara, concerning Irenes health etc. "Are you okay? Did Wendy hurt you?" I saw all the negative comments she made about me. "No!" Irene mumbled a bit harsher than usual. "Wendy didnt hurt me! Pabo!!" She texted back as she looked at me worried. "I'm gonna go take a walk." I said as I let go of her hand. My mind clouded with thoughts. "No, Wendy!" I heard, as Irene tried to hold my wrist. I continued walking out, tears streaming sown my cheeks. 

Dara was completely right, its my fault that Irene got hurt, if I hadn't of agreed on showing her snow, if I hadn't of took her out, if i hadn't of became her girlfriend, if i hadn't became her friend, if i hadn't of came to this school, if i wasn't in this country, if i wasn't on this earth, if i wasn't born. She would of been happier and healthier. God damn, its all my fault. Soon on after I had made my way to the bridge. I was looking down. The bridge was next to the hospital. I stood on top of the bridge, ready to take my life, i thought it would make her happy. "STOP!" Shrieked a familiar voice, a female. As i turned around. There was Irene, sobbing amd covered in dirt, knees bleeding and her hospital gown/dress torn. "Wendy, please" she whispered "don't jump, don't do it!" She screamed, sobbing harder, knees on the ground, grazing them even more, causing them to get infected and to bleed even more. As i tried to get down to comfort her, our eyes locked onto eachother, I slipped and I started to fall. "NO! WENDY!!!" Screamed Irene as she forced herself to stand up and she reached out to grab me.

-