Beach.

WendyxIrene; Love Me

"Ah" I yawn as I look over at my phone. "IRENE GET THE HELL UP WE'RE HALF AN HOUR LATE TO SCHOOL" I say as she imdeiately gets up. "Haha, just joking, it's 1 month off, remember?" She just glared at me. "Let's go to the beach, Dara and Bom asked us to go with them." I said as she looked at me depressingly "is she going?" She asked me seriously. "Yes, but she's a friend okay you idiot." And she nods and says "Jessica is coming too" and I nod also. As I started texting Dara, Bom and Taeyon, Irene texts Jessica. "Alright let's get our bikinis on" I said. "What?" Irene said "I don't have one" she mumbled "you don't have a bikini?!" I shrieked and she nodded. "Idiot I'll give you one of my new ones, you can keep it." And she nods and smiles at me.

"This weather is the best!" Dara screamed while running into the ocean with Jessica, Taeyon and Bom. "Ah" I squealed with aegyo in my voice as Irene pulled me back as I started heading for the sea. "Stay with me." She said as I nodded, as I ran into the sea while holding her hand I dragged her into the sea where we played. I splashed water over her and she splashed water over me it was halirous. 

Irene's P.O.V

Her beautiful body moving against the waves and Her smile moving me. She's so beautiful, her hair as well, her long beautiful brown hair.  I think I'm falling for her... I'll have to tell her today before it gets to awkward later on. "Irene!" Wendy shrieked as she pushed me under water with her and she smiles at me and we both Bob back up. "Hehe!~" she squeaks as she starts swimming and swims towards the rest of the group. Her beautiful body and perfect curves along the water, I know this seems erted of me but her s were really nice and so was her to be honest. >///< I have fallen hard for Wendy.

Wendys P.O.V

It's slowly becoming the end of the day. As we all go to the shop in the beach to go get some drinks and snacks. I ask for some Pocky and sprite. Irene asks for a cookie and Dr.Pepper. As we sit around the campfire and eat our snacks I can see Irene staring at me. "Mm" I moan as I shove a Pocky in my mouth and wait for Irene to bit the other end as I shove it up her face. 

Irene's P.O.V

I grabbed the Pocky and threw it in the fire and grabbed Wendys wrist and kissed her roughly, gliding my tongue on her bottom lip then shoving it in through the cravis through our lips and after the kiss I try to catch my breath so does Wendy. The rest of the group was sitting far away so they didn't see us. "Wha was that for idiot?" She said to me while touching her lips. "Wendy.. I think I've fallen hard in love with you. I love you so much, you make my heart pound uncontrollably and only you can not Jimin not anyone just you." I could see Wendy blush as she looked at me. "I love you too sweetie" she says as we make out until sun rise.