Prom Night 2

WendyxIrene; Love Me

"Baby, look into my eyes" Irene said as she pushed my body next to hers, "yes?" I replied as I looked straight into her eyes. "Baby~" she said; obviously drunk. "Yess?" I replied while placing my hands around her waist. "Baby you can touch me here if you want to" Irene said while placing my hands on her . "Baby what are you do-" as I blushed, she darted at me and place a warm fierce kiss on my lips. Gliding her tongue all around my lips then inserting it into my mouth. As we circled our tongues with each others Dara and Bom were cheering for us as she tightened her grip around my neck and I tightened my hands on her . "Ah" she moaned as I smirked at her as we kissed once again. "Baby, I love you so much" Irene exclaimed as I lifted my hands back up to her waist. "Baby, I love you too" I replied as we continously kissed each other on the lips and danced all night long, we all decided to have a sleepover at Dara's (me, irene❤️, Bom, Jessica, Taeyeon) 

"My feet kill" I said while I lifted Irene up as she was sleeping at this point and I placed her on the bed. "Even now she's still cute" I said as I started to undress her. I looked at her just knickers and bra, I forced myself to stop going even further just in case she's not ready, as I grabbed her clothes and placed them on her body, I tucked her in bed and I went out to get some water. As I came back she was mumbling words in her sleep. "Baby don't leave me" "I love you so much" "Wendy babe please stay with me" and more. I couldn't help but smile, as I kissed her goodnight and she smiled and whispered "goodnight kiss" and we both fell fast asleep.