Love and War.

WendyxIrene; Love Me

"Wendy unnie" I heard from my ear, ringing my ear, has she ever called me Unnie before? "Yes?" I reply as I facedards her. "Help me pick out my prom dress, I couldn't find a good enough one that day, let's go after school, okay?" As I nod, the bell rings and we go for period 5, our last class, mine was biology but I couldn't give a about dissecting a worm and hers was music. Through out the whole lesson all I could think about is Irene and how perfect she is. How she would look so good in my arms, but with Jimin so bad. Part of it is because I might be just a tiny tad bit jealous... Okay very jealous.

"Wendy!" Shrieked Irene while vigorously waving at me. "Idiot girl, you look like a retard like that." As the memory replayed in our heads we both bursted out in laughter. "Ah, let's go to the shop round the corner, I heard they are cheap but really good" she said as I nodded. As we made our way around the corner, our eyes were filled with the beautiful prom dresses inside the store. As we looked at each other and rushed in with gleaming smiles. She picked out a beautiful Crimson red dress and I chose a beautiful carribean blue. 

Irene's P.O.V

Leaving the store with our amazing purchases, we made our way down to Wendys and saw a car parked outside the house. "No way.." She said as she shrieked with happiness and bursts into the house and into the living room. We see a short pale girl, beautiful pale pink lips with light brown hair to her waist and a perfect structured nose. "TAEYON!" Screamed Wendy as she ran towards Taeyeon and gave her a massive big hug. "I've missed you so much oh my gosh, how has it been there?" Wendy said as she kissed her on the lips and the cheek and then hugged again. "It's been good, but baby, let go of me it's like your strangling me and your friend here looks bored" baby? Why is she calling Wendy baby?...

They spent the whole day together and talked to me for a while, when Taeyeon left and went back to her apartment, we went to Wendy's house. With dark eyes and a motionless face and a strop, I walked into her house and laid on her couch wondering why I'm feeling this way. "Irene, are you okay? What's wrong?" She asked me as I started to sob to myself. "I don't like her." I said while turning away from Wendy. "I don't like it when you guys spend too much time together and get clingy on each other and kiss and have fun without me." As I replayed the words I just said to Wendy I realised I'm jealous.  "Irene, are you jealous?" She asked as she walked over and say next to me pushing me towards her and cradling me like a baby in her arms. "Yes..." I mumbled. "Ah, you really are hopeless. Idiot Shes just a good friend from childhood." She said to me trying to reassure me. "Just a good friend?" I asked to make sure. "Yes" Wendy said as she kissed my lips softly, latching her lips onto mine, I couldn't control myself and we started french kissing again before we fell asleep in her couch.