Hospital 2

WendyxIrene; Love Me

What am I going to do? I thought to myself as I paced backs and forth as Dara, Bom, Taeyeon, Jessica and Irenes parents tried to calm me down of course they well as anxious as I was. "The paintent has requested to see Wendy." He said while I rain in and held her hand imediately and the doctor left us alone. He skin as pale as a ghost. "Don't let go." She whispered and I nodded as I started sobbing. "Baby I have something wrong with me" she whispered once again and I nodded. "I have cancer" she mumbled as I cried harder and slammed my free hand on the bed. "AH!" I screamed. While crying furiously so I couldn't breathe. "This is all my fault!" I screamed once again, as she tightened her grip on my hand as hard as she could which was very weak. "Don't you ever say that! You idiot! My world revolves around you! And only you! I love you so much, don't ever say that!" She said while she kissed my hand softly. "I love you so so so much more my love, I'm sorry." I whispered while I cried furiously. "Baby, I'm going to pass out, please stay with me. Just lay next to me and sleep with me. I love you baby." Irene said while kissing me gently on the lips.

"Of course my love, I love you more" I replied and no reply. I slept next to her after crying for about 4 hours. We both fell asleep in the hospital bed. 

{my chapters are so short, sorry! I will make the next one and the other ones longer!}