Unsure ! Unsecure !

Kang Gary was my Husband

Gary knew.. If he could stop the time.. He will.. No matter how hard he tried.. The pain is still the same.. Could he bear with that smile fake.. Could he bear his own pain.. Either himself dosen't know.. But for this time being.. He will.. Will became her saviour.. Even he has to killed himself.. 

      "Oppa.." Ji hyo tried to find the gap between them.. 

      "Wae Ji hyo ya.. You kenchana?" Gary hold her face.. While Ji hyo only shaked her head.. 

      "Oppa.. We... We.. We actually fought.. I mean Chang joo Oppa.. We fough.." Ji hyo sttuters her words.. Those words like swords to his heart.. 

      "Awww.. Poor our Mong ji.. Then what happen.. Let have a sit.. Oppa here.. Oppa will hear eveything you said.." Gary grab her hand.. Lend her to the coach.. 

      "Wae Ji hyo ya?" Suddenly Gary asked her.. He took a long breath.. God, help me on this.. 

      "Oppa.. Actually we.. Fought.. I don't think.. I could manage the pain anymore.. I don't knew oppa.." Ji hyo shed her tears.. She pouted .. 

     "Wagure? Yah Mong ji.. Don't pout like that.. Oppa will hold our lips.. Like this.." Gary pull out slowly.. Ji hyo only laughed hard seen those moved.. 

     "Appo.. Ani, We just fought.. Maybe we can get back together.. Or maybe not.." Ji hyo looked down and seem lost.. 

     "Do you love him?" A sudden question came out from his mouth.. 

Ji hyo only nodded and she tried to tell him something.. 

     "But Oppa.. I think.. I might be fallen..fallen to.." Ji hyo sttuters her words.. 

     "Kenchana.. Oppa was understand.. But let Oppa said something.. Something that maybe release your tension.. When you are in love.. Thats mean.. You are ready to get hurt.. These pain, also felt the same.. Its won't fade away.. Never ever.. But these its love Ji hyo ya.. Love can't we ignore it.. Just bear for once.. And soon, these pain will flies away.. Trust Oppa.. You will be fine.." Gary rubbed her hair.. Ji hyo only silent.. 

Oppa.. Ottokaji.. Oppa.. I fallen to you.. Gary Oppa.. I might been in love with you.. Ji hyo monolougue herself.. She biting her lips.. 

     "Wae Ji hyo ya? You don't agree with me?" Gary touch her hand.. 

     "Ani.. But.." Ji hyo hesistate to him the truth.. It might Chang joo will find her after this.. Or It might be her feelings its not really here.. 

     "But what Ji hyo ya?" Gary dumbfolded by her action.. He can't get it.. 

     "Ani.." Ji hyo silently .. 

A few second.. Gary iphone was ringing out loud.. Ji hyo saw the callers.. Its was Jessica.. Her heart filled with jealously.. Aish! These maknae.. Ji hyo mumbling herself.. Gary show her his five break sign.. He took a called while Ji hyo still beside him.. 

     "Ah Anyyong Sica ya.. Waegure?" Gary gave his fool smile.. Ji hyo slowly get annoying by his action.. 

     "Aiyyy.. Don't worry.. Oppa kenchana.. Wae Sica ya? Oh.. Do you want a cook for Oppa? Arraso.." Gary still said himself.. While ignoring Ji hyo that been for a while.. Ji hyo glench her teeth.. 

     "Oh? You want cook at Oppa house? Ani.. Kenchana.. Arrasso... Okey, when you have your free time.. Gave me a call.." Gary shyly cover his smile to Ji hyo.. Ji hyo hand were slowly touch Gary shirt.. But Gary only nodded for her to wait for a while.. Ji hyo gave her pouted face.. 

Gary still laughing and sweet talk to Jessica.. Ji hyo slowly lost her patient.. She slowly make a move.. She came closer to Gary that have been a while on the phone.. She suddenly grab Gary Iphone and end the call.. Gary was dumbfolded by her action.. 

     "Wae? Wae? Wae?" Gary asked her.. While grabbing his iphone.. 

Ji hyo hand refuse let go of his phone.. Ji hyo stare to Gary that have been blankly for a few second.. She suddenly.. Move very closer untill she could feel Gary breath.. She slowly kissing those lips.. While Gary pop up his eyes.. What the hell is happen.. 

Ji hyo slowly muching Gary lips.. Gary not even blinking his eyes.. Ji hyo only gave her fool smile when the kiss was ended.. 

      "Wh..what are you doing?" Gary unwere for what happen.. He can't even tell what the hell was happen.. 

      "Mwoh?" Ji hyo asked him back.. While act like nothing happen.. But only God knew, how shivering she was right now..  

      "Okey fine.. I will call Jessica back.." Gary took her Iphone.. Ji hyo was glance to him.. But he acted like nothing was happen too.. 

"Yah this man.. Really.. Those kisses dosen't effect hime either.." Ji hyo cursed Gary.. While she looking sharp to Gary who dosen't looked at him.. 

Ji hyo move closer to him.. And gave him a passionately kissed.. More then she done with Chang joo.. She was daring even more.. 

Gary lend out his Iphone down.. And slowly his hand.. Touch those cheek.. He replied on Ji hyo kisses.. He kissed even more.. He saw.. Ji hyo was closed her eyes.. But, he not dare to move even more.. He want to feel the kisses.. The kiss that he was adore for.. The kiss that was waiting for long.. That kiss not a lust.. But a spoke of love.. He slowly.. Gave Ji hyo an breath.. After a while.. They were silent.. Ji hyo only looked down.. 

     "Actually.. Oppa dosen't called Jessica.. Oppa just picking up a button.." Gary was smile like a fool.. 

     "Mwoh?" Ji hyo buttoned her eyes.. 

     "And yes, Oppa just want you to kiss me even more.." Gary came up with cheesy line.. Ji hyo only knock his head.. 

     "Ji hyo ya.. Do you really love me that much huh?" Gary stare at shy Ji hyo.. 

     "Mwoh? Since when? Eyy.. Oppa feel yourself.." Ji hyo smirk herself.. 

     "Eyyy Ji hyo ya.. Oppa knew.. Your kiss tell me at all.. And I also do love you even more.." Gary planted kisses to her forehead.. 

     "Oppa do really love you.. Even more.. I rather die if l lose you.." Gary whisper on her ears.. Ji hyo only smile shly.. Those words warm herself.. Indeed.. 

     "Oppa hungry.. Lets eat.. Shall we?" Gary lend her smile.. He slowly moved to his kitchen.. 

     "Oppa.. Know how to cook huh?" Ji hyo sit down on kitchen chair.. 

     "See my magic hand.. And you will be suprised.." Gary prepared the grocies.. And started to cook.. 

     "What Oppa wanna cook?" Ji hyo asked and help him to wear an apron.. She tied up the apron.. 

     "Spa..spa.. Ge..getti?" Gary sttuters his words.. Ji hyo was burst out her laugh.. 

     "Oppa.. Funny.." Ji hyo held her stomach.. 

     "Well.. Oppa should be the one who make you smile.. Don't I?" Gary smile and continue on cooking.. 

     "Oppa.. Daebakk.. Oppa.. Did you really love me? And if you do, why you hurt yourself?" Ji hyo asķed him while she preparing the plate.. 

     "Ji hyo ya.. Why you ask me this time.. Its not romantic at all.." Gary glare to her.. She just show her baby teeth.. 

     "And please.. Don't show your baby teeth please.. Its melt my heart even more.." Gary said to her while put the food on the plate.. 

    "Come.. Have a sit.. Ji hyo ya.. Please don't judge me cruely.. Even its taste bad.. Just said it okey.." Gary joking while he saw she started to eat.. 

     "Omo!" Ji hyo open up her eyes more wider.. 

     "Wae? Wae? Waegure?" Gary suprised by her scream.. 

     "Oppa daebak! This is soo good.." Ji hyo show her thumbs.. 

      "Eyy.. You Ji hyo ya.. Make my heart beating fast.. Eat much my dear.. Oppa want to take a shower.." Gary slowly move his step.. 

      "Oppa.. Wait for me.. Im eating here.." Ji hyo pouted and left her food.. 

      "Arraso.. Aratagu.." Gary slowly knew his women better.. Slowly he started to understand even more.. If God give me time to knew you.. I will understand.. 

      "Oppa.. Wae?" Ji hyo blankly stare to him.. 

      "Oppa want to appreciate time with you.. Even for this time being.. I will hold up for you.. And just hold if for me.." Gary stare onto her eyes.. 

      "O..oopppa.. Waegure?" She shed a tears.. Those words she feel the pain.. And suddenly, she thinking about Chang joo.. They not officiay break up.. She just run away.. Oh God.. What have I done.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.. Being 3 years together with you.. For some reason I just knew you.. Go back.. And settle with your boyfriend.." A sudden words make Ji hyo shock even more.. She can't even realise what was happen before.. 

      "Opp .Oppa.. What are you talking about?" Ji hyo tears slowly stop down her cheek.. 

      "Omo.. Omo...omo.. Why are you crying?.. Im just joking my dear.. I knew you have been settle up with your ex boyfriend.. Oppa jokes only.." Gary slowly rubbed her head.. 

Oppa.. Its not a jokes, its just truth Oppa.. I.. I actually not yet settle down with him.. I just run away.. Ji hyo monologue herself.. And held her tears.. 

      "Awww.. Poor my Mong ji.. Oppa was here.. Don't worried.. Oppa was here.." Ji hyo laughed out.. 

      "Oppa.. Mianhe.." Ji hyo looked down.. 

      "Kenchana.. Oppa wasso.." Gary patted her back.. 

They experienced so many feelings indeed with a few moments.. That how love gonna be..

      "Ji hyo ya.. Wanna heard something?" Gary asked her while patted his sofa.. 

       "Yeah.. Oppa.. Whats it?" Ji hyo bluff when she sit down on the sofa.. 

Gary on his ipod mini.. And put the earphone on her ears.. Ji hyo blankly saw him.. He button on his new song.. The tears song.. Gary patted her shoulder.. And he left her behind.. And climb up on his stairs.. Wanting to get bath.. 

Ji hyo slowly heard the song.. Tears.. And suddenly, she felt sore.. She felt hurt.. Oppa.. Its that you really hurt? Oppa.. Mianhe.. Oppa.. Mianhe.. Chingha mianhe... Ji hyo sobbed hard.. She held her tee.. She cried much.. 

Gary peeking on his stairs.. He saw Ji hyo cried much.. Ji hyo ya.. Its not Im making you said.. Its just.. I want you to feel what I was feel.. Mianhe Ji hyo ya.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.." Gary slowly calling hers name..

      "Opppa..." Ji hyo stood up and hug him tightly.. 

      "Mianhe.. I don't know you are hurt too much.." Ji hyo cried.. She sobbed on his shoulder.. Gaey patted her back.. 

      "Dont worried.." Gary gave his smile.. To melt her heart away.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.. You dosen't have schedule today?" Gary tried to changes the subject.. He dosen't want her to felt sadness when its come to him..

      "Oh crap! I got a schedule today.. Oh my.. Eun soo my manager will torn me into pieces.." Ji hyo wipes her tears.. And rushed grab her bag.. 

      "These mong.. Hish.. Do you want oppa accompany you?" Gary asked her.. 

      "Aniya.. People will regconise us right away Oppa.." Ji hyo rushed wear her snekears.. 

      "Oh? So you don't want to tell the others bout us?" Gary was beliwered by her talk. 

      "Its not time yet Oppa.. I have to go.. Anyyong.." Ji hyo planted her kisses on Gary cheek.. 

Gary only let out a sigh.. Why Im feeling something was wrong? Did what I do was the best? And why Im thinking these happen too fast? Did I will lost you too fast also? Gary felt something was uneasy.. But he continue to grab his cars key.. And rushed to his studio.. Gill was cameback after vacation.. 

Ji hyo drove her cars fast.. The director must be mad as hell to her.. But the phone was non stop ringing.. These phone.. 

       "Yeobosayoo? Im Ji hyo.." Ji hyo turned right and drove to her destination.. 

       "Ji hyo ya.. My dear.." A sniff sound could be heared.. She took an double check on her phone.. Oh! Its was Chang joo oppa.. Aigoo.. 

       "Oppa.. Wagure?" Ji hyo slowly drove her cars.. 

       "We.. We.. Didn't break up don't we? We just have a little fought.. Came.. Lets settle this up.." Chang joo cried.. He sniff sound became more cleary.. 

       "Ooo..ooppa.. Are you crying?" Ji hyo melt her heart when she heard the sniff sound.. 

        "Oppa love you Ji hyo ya.. Oppa would die if Oppa lose you.." A sniff sound became loud.. 

        "Oppa.. Oppa.. We can clear this out.. Just don't don't cried.. I will be there.. But, I have schedule.. We can figure out this.." Ji hyo lend out her sigh.. 

        "Arraso.. Ji hyo ya.. Oppa love you..." Chang joo spoke up he held his sniff sound.. 

        "Aratagu.." Ji hyo replied.. 

        "You don't love me?" Chang joo asked her.. A whiny sound could be heared.. 

        "I love you too Oppa.." Ji hyo smile.. But again, Gary figure could be seen.. 

Oh God.. What have I done..? What should I do know? 

Gary reached to his studio.. 

        "Wassap bro..." Gill was hugged his back.. A few patted on his shoulder.. 

        "Im fine.. Hyung, where have you been? Its been a while.." Gary sit down on his coach.. 

        "My gad.. Don't you see my sunburn.. These Miami.. Damn, its so hot.. But Gary ya... I found hot girls over there.. You should came for a while.. Don't we?" Gill packing her bag.. He put out his sorvinour..

        "I will stop those behaviour for a long while.." Gary rubbed his back head while laughing out loud.. 

        "Wae? Wae? You kenchana? Its you okey?" Gil suddenly take a sit besides Gary.. 

        "Eyy Hyung.. Ani, I just.. Just.. Fallen with Ji hyo.. And.. I think.. We both.." Gary sttuters his words while he covering his shy faces.. 

        "Wae? Did you guys couple? My gad.. This absulately daeebak.. My man.. You have grown up much.." Gill patted his back.. 

        "So.. What happen? Tell me more?" Gill was bluff.. 

        "Hyung.. Do you see these?" Gary shown her hand.. A wrapped cloth could be seen.. 

        "Ah wae? Do you hurt anybody? Gad... Don't tell me you got into fight again? Whats happen to you Gary ya.. You should have been these way.." Gill started to nagging him.. 

        "Ani.. Aniya Hyung.. These, these was the pain that I have been tru because of Ji hyo.." Gary said while Gill pop up his eyes.. 

Gary tell his brother everything that he have been missing off lately.. A sudden nodded came off.. And a sudden shake off also came off.. 

        "You should't have been these way.." Gil only let out a sigh.. He can't felt rested.. Something was not right.. And his heart was pumping hard.. But he just let out a smile.. 

Gary only gave his smile.. He continue to rythm and make some song.. The ideas came out so much.. He felt a sudden happier heart that have been lost before.. He was glad because the burden have been lift up away.. 

The production of Running Man.. Have been called Jae suk.. 

       "Arraso Pdnim.. I will tell the others.." Jae suk ended his call.. 

       "Aish.. Why the production always make up on rushed program.. Hish, Did everybody have a free schedule ".. Jae suk was told.. That the members need to go overseas.. For upcoming runningman shoot.. They were going to Hong kong.. The first shoot in overseas.. Jae suk rubbed his head.. He started to call one by one.. 

       "Yah! Gary ya.. Where have you been?" Jae suk scream out his lung.. After making call with Suk jin,Haha and Jong kook.. He called Gary.. 

       "Oh Hyung!Im in my studio.. Wassap?" Gary replied his hyung and stopped writing an lyrics.. 

       "Do you free in two days?" Jae suk straight to the question.. 

       "Wae Hyung?" Gary stare his wall blankly.. 

       "We need to go at Hong Kong.. Runningman will be shoot there.." Jae suk.. Repeating his words like a trillion.. They were family.. 

       "Mwoh???Chingca? Daebakkkk!!" Gary stand up and jump a few times.. Its not he happy because of the games.. But its was the first time Ji hyo and Gary trip love.. He feel a joy.. He clapped his knee a few times.. 

       "Yeh Gary ya.. Why are you laughing?" Jae suk dumbfolded. 

       "Ani.. Im totally free.. Serious Hyung.. But, whos joining us? Everyone?" Gary asked him.. 

       "I guess.. Everyone.. But, I currently called Jong kook.. Suk jin hyung.. And Haha.. So do you.. Everyone was free.. And I bet Kwang soo and Ji hyo too..." Jae suk tell him truthly

      "Oh.. I guess.. My manager will contacting the pdnims for the futher information.." Gary always smile and never fade.. He just felt happy even more.. 

      "Arrasso.. In two days.. Hyung will see you.." Jae suk ended his call.. And continue contacting Kwang soo.. Apparently, he was free.. Know he making call for Ji hyo.. 

      "Yeobossayo.. Oppa.. Waegure?" Ji hyo answered his call.. 

      "Oh Ji hyo ya.. Oppa have something to tell you.." Jae suk clear his troat a few times.. 

      "Mwoh?" Ji hyo at her make up room.. The make up artis was busy to make up her.. The shoot will began soon.. 

      "Are you free in two days? Runningman production.. Wanna us to shoot ah Hong kong?" Jae suk repeating the words again and again.. 

      "Aish.. Chingca.. Im not free in two days.. My shooting were hectic.. Im starting at dawn.. And finished in morning.. I can't.. But if after two days.. I will be free.. Its that okey if I arrive late a day then you guys?" Ji hyo asked him.. A sorry feeling could be felt. 

      "Hmm.. Just let your manager handle it for you.. Oppa hang up first.. Just, take care of yourself.. Don't let the hectic work disturb you.." Jae suk hang up the call.. And continue meet with the production teams.. The sponsership and flow of shoot he will be updating with the members.. 

Gary can't stop his wide smile.. His naughty mind go across a few times.. Yah!Its like your honeymoon date.. He touch his Iphone.. He typing on something.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.. Are busy? Oppa miss you.." Gary touched the send button.. An a few second there were replied.. 

      "Oh oppa.. Mianhe.. Im were too busy.. These 3 days i got a long shoot.. I can't meet up you.. But, trying my best to updating you.. Bye oppa.. Saranghe.." Gary only blinking his eyes.. 

He felt sad, a sudden thought he want to share his happiness and share their plan when they both got there soon.. 

Ji hyo knock her head.. Haish! I forgot to tell him that I should be on Hong kong a late for a days.. These stonehead.. Ji hyo was curse herself.. 

A ringing tone could be heard.. Ji hyo snap out her caller.. Its Chang joo again.. And why these two man.. Always came after one and others.. 

       "Oppa.. Ive shoot later.. I can't meet you.." Ji hyo honestly avoiding him.. 

       "Arra.. Oppa knew.. Eun soo already told me.. Did I hear runningman will be shoot on Hong kong?" Chang joo asked her.. 

       "Yeh Oppa.. But I will be arrive late for a days.." Ji hyo answered him.. A director calling her.. 

       "Oppa.. Im hang out first.. Director Im sung already called me.. Bye Oppa.." Ji hyo hang out the phone.. And rushed to the scene shoot.. 

Chang joo smile after the end conversation.. Well.. If she can't meet her.. Should I go after her? Well.. Hong kong was not too far.. Chang joo only smirk.. And intercom his PA.. To make an reservation trip to Hong kong.. These will be really suprised for you Ji hyo ya.. 

While Gary keep thinking the time they will spend together.. Should I asked her to share a room? Its this going to be reallg fast? Well.. I can't ressist her also.. On these few days.. Gary felt his heart became flatter then ever.. He just can't stop his smile.. 

But soon.. Theres something that happen.. Something..

 

Noted : Im sorry for late updating.. I was burden with hectic works.. and writing with heavy heart.. I don't think Im write this chapter good.. but, Im tried hard.. Mianhe.. if this chapter going to disappointing you guys.. Mianhe.. I will work hard even more.. please bear with me.. and Thank you for those whos non stop giving me a good response.. and yet.. Im promises you guys.. the next chapter surely gave you an goosebump.. And Mianhe again.. Saranghe Chingu ♡