Leftover but In love

Kang Gary was my Husband

Gary walked alone with all the pouring rain.  His step became heavier more than the heart take out of all.  Gary slowly make a step to his studio.  He take a step into the stair. When he reached out the door. 

                "Yah!!!! Gary..." A thunder voices shocked him more.

                "Oh! Jongkook Hyung?" Gary even more surprise when he saw Jongkook and Haha sitting down to the floor waiting for him.

                "Yah Gary, why you are drenched like this?" Jongkook shake his shoulder while Haha sense something wasn't right.

                "Hahaha.  I forgot to bring umbrella.  So that why I am all wet" Gary laughed and open up the door.  He was sneeze a few times.

                "You two take a sit first, oh Hyung, Haha ya, I buy a few game for Ps4 behind, you two should take a look, I'm gonna change first." Gary spoke out while his step to the bathroom. 

                "Chingca? Daebakkk!!!" Haha clap his hand and rushed to the ps4 player, they were sit down together and bring out a few fur pillow.

                "Hyung, I think something wasn't right about Gary hyung, don't you think so?" Haha asked him while he grabbing a few bottle of beer in his fridge.

                "Yeh, I feel the same, we both should ask him after this, but remember.  If this included on Ji hyo, We can't said much, he will hurt even more.  Arraso?" Jongkook pointing to Haha and he just nodded his head.

They were laughed and screaming while playing the ps4 games, Gary who's already finished taking a bath, take a place in front  of them.  A few sighed accompany him. Jongkook gave Haha a signal. 

                "Oh Hyung!" Haha spoke out while he concentrate into his games.

                "Wae Haha ya?" Gary spoke out and put a smile.

                "Do you date with Ji hyo last night?" Haha asked him while showing his greened teeth.

                "Huh? Wae?" Gary looked to him and Haha only smiled.

                "Yes, We dated last night. Hahaha" Gary laughed to cover his awkward.   

                "Omg! Did you do?" Haha asked him and he got received an punched from Jongkook who's stare at him.

                "Do what? Mulla.." Gary spoke out and took the pen and white papers.

                "Did you argue?" A sudden question came out from Jongkook was froze him.

                "Aa..ani.." Gary was stutters and change his look.

                "Gary?" Jongkook called him. And he only sighed.

                "Wae Hyung?" Haha asked him and looked at him.

                "I don't knew.." Gary stop them from questioning. Haha wanted to asked him, but Jongkook only shake his head to make Haha stop.

He continues writing on the paper,  the sudden ideas came out a few times, the lyrics that he stroll on his pocket, he only looked out sighed.  This song not ready to be used.  Gary focusing on writing and the two brothers only could glancing to him.

 

Come back to me

Separation gives back love
Separation gives back a feeling of regret.. So I just end up waiting for you like this again

I feel lonely as soon as I wake up in the morning without you
The ring on my finger lost its shine and colour
And my throat swallowing only the agony has lost its voice
Little by little, my everything just freezes as it is
Separation gives back love
Separation gives back a feeling of regret
So I just end up waiting for you like this again
Until you love me again like a fool
I have you in my arms like in the past… Until I go crazy of happiness

Like always, I was deluded that we’ll meet again
Just saying I LOVE YOU can’t bring you back now
Another excuse…I know it is late now but,
nobody in the world could replace you
There is only you for me

You stand in front of my eyes, I can’t close my eyes because a picture of you waver in my head
Sleepless night because of love.. That’s what is the most painful
I didn’t give the fullest to you, your existence in my heart is still love
The petty quarrels, the excruciating and the bearable pain, the cold expression
everything I have to bear from now on is also love to me
Although you left, although you’re not by my side
Your name to me is still a passionate love

You know that I can’t live without you
I’ll protect you until the day I die
I don’t want to lose you
Come back to me again

 

Gary only sighed and rubbed his head.  His faces changes the look, Jongkook stay besides him, and he

grab his writing papers, every each words Jongkook only sighed also.  Gary was miserable.

                "Gary ya.. Do you really hurt?" Jongkook words was like stabbing his chest.  Haha wake up and grab the papers, Haha felt his eyes was teary.  "These hyung.. really"

                "I just don't know hyung.." Gary rubbed his head while Jongkook patted his back.

                "What happen?" Jongkook asked him.

                "I guess she wasn't ready yet, this relationship, I was taking too much serious, I think she might be ready, but I was completely wrong.. I even thinking out our future, hahahaha.. How's stupid I was am I?" Gary laughed and wipes his teary eyes.

                "Gary ya.  Hyung already told you before, and yet you doesn't listen to me.. Just, don't do anything wrong, you might ended hurt again.." Jongkook shake his head.

                "Aniya.. I won't do anything, I will never ever thinking out much.. I just want to concentrate more  on my song and also Running Man, there's nothing more that I can do.. If the fate really mean both of us, then I will be fine, fallen in love wasn't hard, but I was the one who's make it harder.  So I will sit back and relax" Gary said while put a smile.

                "Did you really changes into this calm Gary?" Jongkook asked him, he was surprise when he saw positive Gary stood up in front of him.

                "Yeh, don't worried about me.." Gary put out a smile. And he hugged Haha who's tried hard to find a melody on those lyrics.

                "Yah! Hyung, why don't we make calibration on these song? we both three?" Haha put out an ideas.

                "That's sound great" Jongkook replied him with a punch back.

                "Did we? Should we? That's sound great. Let's fine a melodies" Gary smile and walked around the music equipment.

                "Gary ya!" Jongkook called him.

                "Wae?" Gary turned away and smile to him.

                "You need help?" Jongkook asked him again.

                "Hahaha.. Just make me disappear in front of Ji hyo.. That's really help me much.." Gary smiled and play the guitar.  While his answer really shocked them both who's froze. 

They were finding melodies and worked hard on both song.  This was the first time their calibration together, and they hopes the song will fame soon. 

                "Ji hyo ya.. Stop it already, you have been sobbed like an hour's" Dongwook patted her back.  Ji hyo was cried much onto her coach.

                "He must be misunderstanding me.. Ottoke?" Ji hyo keep asked Dongwook the same question again and again.

                "Kenchana, I will help you on these, Just don't cried.  when you cried like this, that's mean you have been fallen in love too deep on him.. Now you will realize it.. don't you?" Dongwook said it while patted her back.  Ji hyo only nodded agree. 

                "I must go back.  I will clear this out.  Just don't think much and react much, took a rest.. and please eat, Gary hyung buy all this food only for you.." Dongwook said it while waving goodbye while Ji hyo only nodded. 

She closes the door, she stare on pile of food, she open up that pizza boxes and took a bite, and doesn't know why, the tears slowly down.. She took her Smartphone and tried to calling Gary, but seem no respone, she only left with a sighed. A ringing sound surprise her, she was guessing that was Gary, but it was only Eun soo her manager unnie.

                "Oh Unnie, Wae?" She tried to cheer up.  Doesn't want to make her unnie worried.

                "Yah Ji hyo, wae? kenchana? you sound like you have been crying all along, wae?" Eun soo sense something wasn't right about her sister.

                "Kenchana, I caught on flue.  Wae? Anything unnie?" Ji hyo said it while she biting those pizza.

                "Tomorrow at 6am, you should prepare for Running Man shoot. Okey?" Eun soon inform her.

                "Arraso Unnie.." Ji hyo cheer up and smile.  At least she could meet Gary tomorrow.

Yesterday, were been harmful to Gary, at the first times, he have been unsecure by himself, wake up on 5.30am, he waiting to Haha from pick up him.  A honk sound surprise him, Gary rushes to Black Hummer car, It's was Haha. 

                "Yah! You're here earlier.  Should take a few naps" Gary started to nagging him.

                "Hahahaha, Hyung you are sleepyhead, don't you think that?" Haha burst onto laughed.  Haha drive and meet him at Incheon Market D.  While Gary yawn a few times.

                "Haha ya, help me out.  Like we talk yesterday" Gary reminded him.  Haha only nodded and laughed a little.

They reached at the meeting point, Jae suk, Kwang Soo, Suk jin and Jongkook already reached there.  At this time, Gary doesn't feel to take a look where Ji hyo whereabouts.

                "Yah Gary ya, what do you eat last night? Your face swollen like a big fat fish" Suk jin greeted him while everyone was laughing. 

                "Aniya, this was my natural faces" Gary smile with his cheeky face. 

                "Hyung, Don't you knew? We had a beautiful ladies to be our partner today, This was a couple race.." Kwang soo said it while wriggle his face. 

                "Daebakkk!" Gary said it while shown his thumb.

                "Yah Gary ya! Save for yourself to Ji hyo" Jae suk slap his back.  Haha and Jongkook was disbelief on what Jae suk was said.  Jongkook knock out Jae suk elbow and he was cringe up. 

                "Waeeeeee? Did I said wrong Jongkook yah!" Jae suk scream out and weveryone was laughed hard.

                "Kenchana Hyung" Gary was put a smile.

The Pdnims called them to the discussion and meeting all the female members. Everyone was excited as hell, And as usual, Haha smile back with his evil faces.  They were Suzy (Miss A), Taeyon (Snsd), Yuri (Snsd), Jessica (Snsd), Yura (Girl's day) Hyeri (Girl's day) and  Sungjong (Infinite).  Everyone shake his hand and greet everybody.  Everyone was paired with their partner, Jongkook with Yura, Haha with Suzy, Taeyon with Jae suk, Kwang soo With Yuri and Hyeri with Suk jin.  Ji hyo who's came late giving everybody a smile.  Gary only focusing on Pdnims explanation and only glancing when he saw Ji hyo were there.  Indeed the feel felt different. 

                "Oh Ji hyo wasso.." Suk jin greeted her.  Her bow to everyone.  She glancing to Gary who's seem focusing on the pd.  She tried to catch Gary eyes, But seem Gary doesn't look at her. 

                "Omo Unnie look fabulous on those dress"  Yura greeted her with a hug and followed each other.  Gary who's hearing those only looked at Ji hyo dress.  She in white dress caught Gary lost his breath.  A silent word across his mind "If only I can get close to you"

                "Ani ya.. you guys more beautiful" Ji hyo said it while cover her shyness.

                "Oraite, so.. they were left was Gary ssi, Sungjong ssi, Jessica ssi and also Ji hyo ssi, so let's partnered up.  Which one you prefer?" The pdnim asked them both.  Ji hyo quickly glance to Gary, and surprisingly they meet an eyes.  Gary avoided her and put a smile.  They were awkward.  So much.

                "Any suggestion?" The pdnim asked them again when they were silent.

                "Put Sungjong ssi with Jessica. he seem interested to Sica" Kwang soo said it while he got punched from Jessica.  Jessica only gave him a sharp glance make everyone laughed.  While Sungjong only smile shyly.

                "So the Monday couple was together?" Jae suk asked them.  Every female guest was scream and clap their hands.  Well, they were Monday shipper.

                "Aniya, I will paired with Jessica" Gary let out a words and make everyone stoned.

                "Yah Gary!" Suk jin scream at him. But suddenly Ji hyo was spoke up after the silence.  She knew Gary was hurt about yesterday.

                "Eyy. Kenchana, I want to partnered with Sungjong.. He too cute to resist" Ji hyo smile while shown her baby teeth.  Gary hart was pumping hard when he saw those baby teeth.  He miss her.

                "These Ji hyo really a boy loveable.  Sungjong ya. Don't over react.  These Gary hyung might snap out your head" Kwang soo said to him and give everyone laughed hard.  And Gary only put a smile. A fake one.

They were rushed to the games, everyone was joyful and Gary also tried his best to make up and smile in front of them.  A slightly joyful cross his heart when Jessica cheer him up.  After a few games, They were rested.  And Jessica really taking good care to Gary.

                "Oppa.. Do you want water? Iced cold water?" Jessica said to him and sit beside him, they were rested while the games continue.

                "Huh? Kenchana Jessica, I will take it by myself" Gary said to her, he keep glancing to Ji hyo who's laughed with the others, and Sungjong getting close to her.

                "Did you argue Oppa?" Jessica who's sense Gary been different today.  He keep distance with Ji hyo, and when Ji hyo tried to talk to Gary, Gary will nonsense talked with her.  She knew something wasn't right.  And she also heard that Ji hyo sighed a few times.

                "Huh? Mwoh?" Gary asked her again.

                "Did you argue?" Jessica asked him again.

                "With who? Ani" Gary answered a short as he can. 

                "Ji hyo unnie" A sharp question killing him.

                "Well, sometimes.. people will have some unsecure feelings, so that was not a fight or argue, but maybe we called sweet fight?" Gary cheesy words killing her. 

                "Hahahaha.  Oppa chingca, really?" Jessica laughed hard and cover . 

Jessica and Gary laughed hard each other, they were close since before, and also he sometimes heard they were suited each other.  How can a fool like me being fallen with this angel. 

Ji hyo who's seen Gary and Jessica laughed hard, his heart twitching hard.  Gary really shown none interested with her, She tried to talk but Gary doesn't response to her.  Ji hyo sighed and excuse herself to the women.  She took a step and walk slowly, In front of the toilet, there were a bunch of chair.  Ji hyo wrapped her hair and sighed a few times. 

Gary who's walking around and wanting to take a place in the toilet, he take a few step and in front of the toilet.  He open up the door, but stopped when he heard someone was calling him.

                "Oppa?" Ji hyo was there.  Looking at him pitifully.

                "Huh? Wae Ji hyo?" Gary replied her back and put a smile.

                "Oppa kenchana?" Ji hyo looking down.

                "Yeh, why?" Gary asking her back.

                "Oppa. Mianhe" Ji hyo said it while held her breath.

                "For what?" Gary tried to make the conversation short as he can.

                "For yesterday" Ji hyo shed her tears.

                "Kenchana, I only drenched in rain, nothing much" Gary smile to her back and tried to open up the door.

Ji hyo grab Gary shirt and she started to sobbed.

                "Why?" Gary smile to her.

                "Mian..mianhe" Ji hyo stutters her words. 

                "Like I said before I was fine" Gary word became harsh, he tried to avoid Ji hyo, but seem she tried to get close to him.

                "Oppa..." Ji hyo called his name while sobbing.

                "Why Ji hyo ya? Why?" Gary was frustrated.

                "Mianhe.." Ji hyo said it and hugged Gary hard. tightly.

                "Ji..Ji hyo.." Gary was surprise and tried to struggle.

                "Oppa, Mian..mianhe.." Ji hyo keep repeating her words.

                "Kenchana!!" Gary scream out his lung.  He just doesn't want to make his heart shaken, He just can't.  How he was wish to be like this everytime, But Ji hyo seem doesn't understand.  And he was afraid he might do it again.  He sighed.  Mianhe Ji hyo ya, It's not oppa hate you, But just to make you rest for a while.. Mianhe..

                "Oppa?" Ji hyo looking right on his eyes. Gary avoided her stare.

                "Why Oppa do this? Don't you love me?" Ji hyo question was killing him like a trillion times.

                "Let go back, They were started" Gary changes the topic.  But Ji hyo seem not moving an inch.

                "Let's go.." Gary said it  again.  But Ji hyo only froze like a stone.

                "Why Ji hyo ya?" Gary held his anger.  He doesn't understand Ji hyo at all, yesterday she said, she not knowing love him or not, but looking on this step, she like to be fallen deep to him.

                "Why?" Gary asked her again.  Ji hyo only looking at him.

                "Why oppa like this?" Ji hyo word he tried to avoided. Gary was silent.  And he just walked away.

                "Why oppa why??!!!" Ji hyo scream out at him.  Gary who's scare she might act in front people.  He walked in front Ji hyo, and he grab Ji hyo hand and make her stand behind the wall.  His two hand grab Ji hyo both hand.

                "What do you want to know?" Gary said it while he held his anger.

                "What?!!" Gary said it with half scream.

                "Wa..wae.. Oppa do this?" Ji hyo said it again and tried to avoid his shaky eyes.

                "Wae? Listen here Ji hyo ya, you are the one who's confuse about us, you are the one who's confuse about our relationship, you are the one who's felt shaken without us even tried yet, you are the one who's confuse about yourself! it's was you!" Gary held his word on a shaky voices, he was control worried he might cried in front her. 

                "Ji hyo ya, don't treat me like I was a fool, even it's was a true I am a fool, don't play with me, don't said it again, don't close with me, and don't even dare to smile at me when you are confuse with yourself, it's hurt me, hurt me more even I am not knowing why.. Do you want me to feel this all the time Ji hyo ya?" Gary held his voices, a teary eyes was seen.  Ji hyo started to cried.

                "Oppa was fallen to love, fallen too deep Ji hyo ya, Not knowing why, Oppa might die when Oppa heard what you said yesterday, But Oppa knew.. It's was your choices Ji hyo ya, Oppa can't do nothing.. But, please ignoring me if you really care about me Ji hyo ya, Oppa was hurt when you stay close to me but you seem doesn't understand about yourself.  Ji hyo ya, I was a lie when I said I doesn't hurt, It's hurt so much like I would kill myself, Please understand me more Ji hyo ya, I tried to smile in front you, but it's ripped me like a torn, I tried to laughing but it's seem I was stabbed myself, I might die for loving you.. but nothing more that I can do, Just please respect me, please ignoring me.. That's was what I supposed said to you.. and this is the answer what I going to say.. and yet, I want to remembrance you once, what will happen next, Oppa will responsible on anything.. Thank you for let me in.. Sarangheo Song Ji Hyo..." Gary said it while he kisses Ji hyo passionately.  A tears was streaming down.

They both was crying in silence.  Gary only smile at her and walked away, while Ji hyo was froze shocked when he said all of it, and she doesn't even knew what to response. But when she saw Gary figure walked away, She was knew that was a goodbye kisses.  Ji hyo was sobbed hard.  She kneeled down in the corridor.  Gary heard Ji hyo cried.  He just wished to stop and hugged her.  But his mind extend him.  Ji hyo was thinking he just left her.  But Gary was standing behind the wall.  Accompany her and crying together.  Gary knew, this will make Ji hyo love for him will became stronger and he will wait for Ji hyo to let it out to him.  Ji hyo ya, I knew you love me and yes, I love you too..

 

P/s : Awww I received so many sweet and loveable comment, I will trying hard to updated you fast as I can, And also, Thank you so much for giving me your love, and also I'm so sorry if this chapter might be short cause I can't related on any situation yet, I'm worried I might took a long long break to finished it.  Haha. I'm just jokes :P So let's hope this chapter caught your emotional and also I'm so thankful for those who's feel the sadness when they read those sad chapter, It's really make me wanna work hard on writing even more.  Thank you all my friends, your comment really made my day. And let's see for the next chapter.  Their sweet push-pull together! Who's want to see Gary got jealous? Stand up your comment and wait even more. Gumawo.  Sarangheee :)