Pretending was hurt

Kang Gary was my Husband

Gary stobbed much.. He felt his eyes gonna pop up soon.. He slowly drove away.. Take an signal.. He want to go home.. He need a home.. After ariving there.. Gary let out an heavy breath.. He felt sore.. In his wound.. The pain slowly came.. 

     "Oppa would died.. If you do this again..." Gary talked to himself.. 

His Iphone ringing out loud.. He took an Iphone.. A sigh came out again.. 

     "Hello Hyung.." Gary greet after pickup Jae suk call.. Indeed he not suprised at all.. Jong kook will tell everything to Jae suk.. 

     "Gary ya.. Are you fine?" Jae suk slowly arranged his word.. Worried he might be hurt.. 

     "Oh hyung.. Im just fine.." A shaky voice of Gary can be heard clear.. 

     "Do you need hyung?" Jae suk try to persuade him.. He slowly talk as a brother to his broken heart dongsaeng.. 

     "Ani.. Kenchana Hyung.. I just need a rest.. Tomorrow I will be fine.." Gary spoke up while he held his breath. 

     "Hyung just worried much.. Just take care of yourself.. Don't get hurt.. Don't make us worried.. Please Gary.. Please save yourself.." Jae suk don't want to disturb him. He need a rest.. To let out all the pain himself.. After ended a call.. Jae suk tell the updated story to each others.. 

Gary make a slow step.. Open his house key.. He take a few step before landing on his sofa.. The painful sore slowly feel.. He took an painkiller.. He feel sleepy.. On silently, he just can pray.. Everything that happen tonight was only his dream.. 

Ji hyo take out a breath outside of her balcony.. Suddenly, she felt an stab in her chest.. She hold it up tightly.. What happen to me? Why I felt this? She want to cry.. But dosen't what its all about.. 

Ji hyo take out her Samsung, and reading all bad comments about her.. Everyone were giving symphaty to Gary.. Ji hyo sigh heavily.. Did Gary hurt? Hmm.. She pressed a message button.. 

To Kang gary : 

Oppa what are you doing? 

From Ji hyo 

Ji hyo waited a long.. But nothing she got received.. She just got bored all alone by herself.. After get into fight with Chang joo.. She dosen't felt to out.. Hmm.. The clock on 12Am.. She just want to take a fresh night.. She took an Smartphone.. 

To Chang Joo:

    "Oppa.. Im going out.. Felt like wanna eat Ramyoun.. Anythings I will get contact you later.." Ji hyo message his boyfriend.. And grab her car keys.. 

From Ji hyo

At late night.. A frezzy air.. She stop at nearer park.. A few couples were having date.. She just let out a sigh.. She step out her car and started to walk around the park.. A deep dark sky also have sympahty on her.. She look ahead.. Theres no star on sky.. She feel a pain in her chest.. What wrong you heart? So seem sick these day.. Ji hyo started to monologue herself.. 

    "Ohh.. Ji hyo Nunna.." A sharp voice came out from the silently night. 

    "Oh Simon.. Buanengoya?" Ji hyo give an friendly hug. They were closed since they have join some club night before.. Before she been a Chang joo girls. 

    "Yah nunna.. I should ask you first.. Wae are you here alone? Nunna kenchana?" Simon talked her back.. 

    "Haha.. Slow down Simon ya.. Nunna won't go anywhere.. Im just release my tension.. Work were hectic these day.. Futhermore.. Tommorow were Runningman shoot again.." A sigh came out from Ji hyo mouth.. She got really tired these day.. 

     "Oh.. I see.. Nunna should take a rest.. But don't get drank like Gary Hyung.." Simon were patted her shoulder.. 

     "Gary? Wae? He drank again? Aigoo. That clubber boys.." Ji hyo just shake her head off.. Gary were known as clubber boy since he got caught a few times flirting which those girl.. 

      "Yeh Nunna.. He drank and also killing himself.." Simon spontaneously let out his word. 

       "Kiling himself? What do you mean by that?" Ji hyo gave her "Mong ji"faces. 

       "Mwoh? Nunna mullayo? Gary hyung drank too much.. He keep sobbing and kept hurting himself.. He gone to my club.. Then, he keep tourting himself.." Simon give his g sigh. While looking down. He can't remember when Gary been like this.. Its been a long awhile..

      "Chingcha??? But why? Did something bad happen?" Ji hyo suprised himself. He heart beating fast.. 

      "Either I dosen't know to.. But we both treating his wound.. On his hand.. His chest.." Simon only rubbed back of his head..

      "We?" and again Ji hyo in blank face. 

      "I called Jong kook hyung and haha hyung.. They came fast.. Fast before he stabbed himself more.. Im worried if I late.. He do more then that.." Simon were explain to Ji hyo.. 

      "Why he do that? What happen?" Ji hyo were unsure why she felt hurt too.. 

      "Did the news truth Nunna?" Simon ignoring her question. He feel right about Gary hyung.. What happen too Gary must be something going on with Ji hyo Nunna.. Gary not the person who got drank like that.. 

      "Errr...Ottoke.. Yeh Simon ya.. We both started to getting know each other.." Ji hyo answering shyly.. 

      "Well I guess.. That why Gary hyung looked like that.." A sudden answer came from on his mouth.. 

      "Mwoh? What do you said?" Ji hyo rounded her eyes. Shocked about what she heard. 

      "Ani.. Ani Nunna.. Im just joking around." Simon were restless.. 

He can't stay any longer with Ji hyo.. He scared if he let out everythings.. 

      "Nunna.. Ive to go.. My manager just message me.. Have to go.. Bye Nunna.." Simon rushed bid Ji hyo goodbye.. He just can't.. Mianhe Nunna.. 

What just did he said? Its that truth Gary oppa hurt because of me? Did I truthly hurt Gary oppa? Her heart felt burden.. A weight burden.. Oppa.. He slowly called Gary.. An a sudden painful sore feel in her heart.. What wrong with you heart? She make a call at Gary phone number.. But seem, Gary dosen't pickup her call either reply her message.. 

Ji hyo started her car engine and drove home.. She took a nap before dawn.. Tommorow morning was runningman shoot. She will talked to Gary soon.. 

A ringing tone on his Iphone.. Gary blinking his eyes.. Gosh.. Who did called me in this time.. Its Haha.. 

      "Haha ya.. Why you are calling me? Its night..Hyung need rest.." Gary whined while he closed his eyes..

      "Yah Hyung.. Its already 6.30am.. Its running man shoot today!" Haha scream out his lung.. And a sound of hon where sounded loud. 

      "Yahhh! Why you not called me earlier.. Oh ! Im late.. Wait for me.. Another 10 minutes.." Gary wake up.. And he feel sore on his hand and chest.. The painful sore.. A blood dripping all away on his hand.. 

      "Wae? Wae? Wae Hyung? Are you okey? Do you need rest?" Haha suprised by Gary screaming. 

      "Ani.. Ani.. Just wait for me.."  Gary rushed into his bathroom.. 

A big mirror were standing infront his.. A picture of him were standing there.. Did Oppa do this to myself because of you Ji hyo ya.. Why Oppa did this? Oppa saranghe you, Ji hyo ya.. Gary show his wrapped chest and hand.. A few blood stain on his wrapped cloth.. He just looked himself.. Oppa would die for you Ji hyo ya.. 

He slowly took off his wrapped cloth on his hand.. A blood start dripping off.. Why theres still blood? Maybe I just push it deeper.. Gary was monologue himself.. A blood started dripping on the floor.. Gary felt the sore.. Really.. He closely put up an iodine antibiotic.. And wrapped his hand slowly.. A big straight and depper line were shown.. A few inchs from his tattoo.. This scar will be yours Ji hyo.. 

He move on in his chest.. A deep round off wound could be seen.. Deeper then his chest.. He let out an heavy breath and started to put iodine.. He calms himself.. The pain it was really sore.. He closed up his eyes.. The particularly painful wound.. Standing infornt of mirror.. He saw an pathetic look.. He tried to put a smile.. How am I gonna ignoring you Ji hyo ya.. Oppa heart also felt the pain.. But, if Oppa do more.. Oppa will be hurt more then before.. Save Oppa Ji hyo ya.. Please stay away from me.. 

Gary was revived himself.. He tried to let Ji hyo go.. He will do that.. An Ji hyo also will stay as his friend.. A sudden tears started to falling down.. Mianhe Ji hyo ya.. Mianhe my love.. After he refreshed himself.. And wear only a black t-shirt included a jeans.. He can't leave his cap ofcourse.. A wrapped cloth can been seen on his both hand.. 

      "Mianhe Haha.. Hyung overslept.." Haha just looked his hyung.. A big puffy eyes can been seen on Gary faces.. 

      "Hyung.. You kenchana? Your eyes like gonna pop up really soon.." Haha tried to put an joked. His eyes glancing on wrapped hand.. A sudden sadness climb up his heart.. 

      "Yah Haha ya.. You want a punch?" Gary show his fist.. Haha just laughing around.. 

      "Haha ya.." a fine voices from Gary mouth were sounded. 

      "Yeh Hyung.. Wae?" Haha asked him back while showing faces. 

      "Please hyung this time.." Gary were asked him while slowly rubbed his hand.. A sore, still painful.. 

      "Wae? Help what Hyung?" Haha were dumbfolded by Gary requested. 

      "Help me to keep away from Ji hyo.." A sudden voice make Haha heart stopped.. Did he really trying to forget Ji hyo? 

      "Wae Hyung? Did something happen?" Haha focusing on his driving.. 

      "Hyung need your help.. Help me to forget Ji hyo.. I can't do alone by myself.. Help me Haha ya.." A shaky voice could be heard.. Haha just nodded.. 

There arrive at his place.. A shooting place.. Jong kook and Jae suk car could be seen.. He just left a heavy sigh.. Haha patted his back and nodded confidently..

      "Just trust me Hyung.. I will help you out.." Haha gave a bright smile.. Gary just nodded and listen well.. They walked together.. 

       "Oh Gary ya.. Haha ya.. Were are you late?" Jae suk greeting them.. Jong kook rushed to Gary.. He checked his wound.. 

       "Yah Gary ya.. Why theres a blood stain here? Did you wound still bleeding? Are you not treating yourself?" Jong kook started nagging his dongsaeng.. 

       "Ani Hyung.. Its just a blood stain.. Nothing more.." Gary rubbed his back head.. And give his dumb smile. 

       "Oh oh oh.. Could you done these games Gary ya? Do you need break?" Jae suk also checking his dongsaeng hand.. Suddenly Kwang soo snuggle up on Gary shoulder.. 

       "Hyung.. Don't make me worried.." Kwang soo keep snuggling and started laughing each other.. Suk jin were dumbfloded by his dongsaeng atituded. He got pity on Gary condition.. But what he can do more.. They all were his dongsaeng.. 

       "Ohh Gary oppa.." A timid voice heared.. A "Mong ji" face can be seen.. Haha looked at Jong kook.. Jong kook hit Jae suk elbow.. Gary was froze when hear that voices.. The voice that make him miss her much more.. He can't even move his leg.. He wanna turn back and looked Ji hyo brighter face.. 

       "Oh Gary ya.. You should prepare yourself.. Haha also.. Go there.." Jea suk suddenly pushed Gary and Haha pull his arm out.. Move from those.. 

Ji hyo only blinking his eyes.. Why Gary oppa dosen't greet me as before? Did he really didn't hear me? He can't see me? A trillion questiong buzzing in her head.. But her eyes caught a wrapped wound around his hand.. Both.. 

Gary and Haha were prepared themself.. Ji hyo fixing her gaze to Gary atitude.. She saw Gary fight himself for ignore the pain.. She saw Gary bitting his lip a few times when he moved his hand.. Why Oppa? Are you really that hurt?

       "Ji hyo ya.. Kenchana?" Jae suk patted her tight.. 

Ji hyo gave her shock.. 

       "Huh? Oh Oppa.. Aniya.. Kenchana.. Oppa.. Whats wrong with Gary Oppa? He seemed moody today.. And why wrapped his hand? Did something happen?" Ji hyo blankly looking his hyung.. Jae suk rubbed his back head.. How am I supposed to say? 

       "Err..hyung..actually.." Jae suk restless. 

       "Oh.. What are you two doing here? Lets greet the guest.." Jong kook saved Jae suk this time. Jae suk only gave Jong kook an eyes signal.. How pathetic they two just know.. Ji hyo nodded and step away.. 

       "Yah.. Did you tell her?" Jong kook was worried Jae suk will tell the truth..

       "Ani.. You just saved me.." Jae suk only let out his fool laugh.. 

They were greet all the guest.. It was girl days.. Mi Ah and Yu na.. They grouping with Gary.. The girls was really happy been team with Gary.. They both close since outcast before.. 

       "Oh you Gary ya.. Always have luck with girls." Jae suk envy with Gary.. Gary just gave them a fool smile.. His eyes glancing to her lovable girl.. Ji hyo that seem quited.. Its she okey? 

      "Gary oppa.. Someone that I thinking when we both get called to join Runningman.." Mi Ah was bluff while Yu na laughing hard.  

      "Actually.. Mi Ah is the one excited being paired with Gary oppa.."Yu na talked back.. While Mi Ah smile shyly.. 

Ji hyo felt something uneasy with her heart.. Felt something anoying seeing Mi Ah trying to secuding Gary.. While seeing Gary got bluff infornt of Mi Ah.. He make she mad.. Really.. 

The games were continued.. The games was hang up to excersize pole while the partner singing and get mark above 90%.. If another partner got down.. Then they failed.. Jong kook team and Jae suk were survived.. Gary let out a sigh.. Get between those pretty girls make him should be the one that hang up to that pole.. 

Gary make his move.. Two hands were hang up on excersize pole while Mi Ah and Yu na singging out loud.. Gary felt the sore became very painful.. He can't feel his hand.. The muscles like was kiling him.. 

Mi Ah glance to Gary who had trying best to get best score.. But something happen.. 

      "Gary Oppa!!! Your hand bleeding.." Mi Ah scared hell out of her.. Gary was shocked by Mi Ah voice and take a look onto his hand.. The blood was dripping bad.. The wrapping cloth turn to red.. Ji hyo who suprised.. Suddenly move fast between each them.. 

      "Gary oppa.. Kenchana?" Ji hyo take Gary hand and wrapped to her towel.. Ji hyo was too fast make Gary suprised even more.. Ji hyo callled the safety crews and request them to bring first aid.. 

      "Ji hyo.. I'm okey.." Gary was hesistated when looking up Ji hyo reaction.. Even you do this Ji hyo ya.. You make oppa heart flutter even more.. How can i forget you.. A sigh came out loud from his mouth.. 

      "Oppa.. Its that really hurt?" Mi Ah sitting down besides Gary while she rubbed Gary shoulder to bear the pain.. The others member running around to take the first aid.. Ji hyo grabbed the first aid box from Kwang soo hand.. She try to open up the box.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.. Kenchana.." Gary were destivated seen Ji hyo struggle to open up the first aid box. While Mi Ah and Yu na rushed to their make up room to inform their manager.. The runningman shooting will be late for today.. 

      "Ani.. I can do it.."Ji hyo slowly untied the wrapped cloth.. The wound were clear to be seen.. A straight deeper line.. A blood keep flowing from those wound.. Ji hyo shed her tears.. 

      "Ji hyo.. Wae? Are you crying? If you scared.. Just let the crews help me out.." Gary looking out to .. Everyone just shake their shoulder.. They really can't bear Ji hyo stubbornly..

      "Kenchana.. I will do it for you.." Ji hyo sturbbonly removed the wrapped cloth.. The wound can be seen clearly.. Her heart feel sad seeing those wound.. Oppa.. What have you done.. The blood keep flowing... Gary not blinking his eyes.. How Oppa wish to touch those cheek.. How Oppa wish to rub those lips.. How can Oppa forget you.. Even.. You keep make my heart flutter.. but.. You are not mine.. You own him.. Chang joo baek.. 

A sudden thinking of him.. He stand up.. And hold his wound.. Ji hyo blankly suprised at his action.. 

       "Kenchana.. I will ask help from the crew.. Don't burden yourself.." Gary step away from Ji hyo.. His heart torning much.. But what he can do more.. If he stay like that.. Like forever he will be hurt.. 

       "Opp...Oppaa.." A shaky voices from Ji hyo make his heart hurt much.. Oppa hurt Ji hyo ya.. Oppa was hurt.. Gary ignoring her voices and rushed to crew staff. 

       "Kenchana Ji hyo ya.. Maybe he dosen't want to trouble you.." Jong kook patted her back.. She tried to shed her tears.. How sad she will be when Gary done that to her.. A patted behind make her cried.. A sudden cried suprise Jong kook.. Why she cry? 

       "Wae? Wae? Wae Ji hyo ya.. You kenchana?" Jong kook know theres something knot tight with these two.. He will talked too Jae suk about this.. 

       "Ani.. Im okey.." Ji hyo stand up from her place and try to put a smile.. 

Gary Oppa.. Why you are so cold to me? Did I do wrong? Did what Simon said was true? Did you hurt yourself because of me? Ji hyo monolugue herself while she looking away Gary back.. Her heart feel restless.. A care that she missed so much.. Won't be the same again.. 

       "Yah Ji hyo ya.. Daydreaming huh?" Jong kook push her shoulder softly.. 

       "Hahaha.. Oppa.. Ani.. I just wanna get my cordi.. I got blood stain at my tshirt.." Ji hyo bid Jong kook away.. And make her step to her cordi room.. 

Gary rushed to his room.. A blood dripping away on his hand.. His heart was broken into pieces.. Seen Ji hyo crying and left over.. His heart became more unsecure.. The pain is killing him.. He slowly make a step.. A weakly step.. His foot losing a balance.. His sobbed himself.. The pain in his hand.. Either can't compare to his heart.. Gary sobbed his hand holding tight the wounded area.. 

        "Why Ji hyo ya.. Why everythings gonna be hard this way.. Its hard for me.. Hard me so much.. I can't compare to another pain.. Ji hyo ya.. Don't treat me like this Ji hyo ya.." A silently cried could be heard.. 

Ji hyo still questioning why Gary was cold her.. She bites his lips while wave away her hand.. After a few step.. Ji hyo heard crying voices.. Once she stepped more.. She nearer the voices.. 

        "Who is crying.. Is this place haunted?" Ji hyo asking herself.. Ghost? Wow.. Im over thinking lately.. She stepped more.. And a open door.. She saw a back picture with black sitting on the floor while sobbed hard.. But slowly.. 

         "Ji hyo ya.. Wae.. Wae.." A sudden voices heard.. Ji hyo were shocked herself.

         "Dugu ya.." Ji hyo spoke too herself.. She peeking out an open door.. She saw blood were splattering everywhere.. 

         "Gary Oppa?..." Ji hyo called Gary name.. Gary was suprised saw Ji hyo infront of him.. Gary was suprised much.. And he stand up while wipes his tears.. He moved away.. 

         "Gary Oppa.. Wae? Kenchana?" Ji hyo was suprised when she saw Gary crying.. She never saw Gary crying before.. Her heart was hurt too.. She tried to hold up when Gary going to move away.. 

         "Gary oppa.. Chakaman.. Oppa.. Waegure.." Ji hyo fixing her gaze while hold up his hand.. But Gary seemed move his way..

          "Oppa.. Where are you going.. Oppa!!" Ji hyo screamed her voice.. 

          "Just let me go!!!" Gary rising his voice.. While pull out his hand from Ji hyo.. A bleeding hand.. He feel sore.. But more sore for prentending too hate her.. 

Ji hyo was shocked his voice.. She started to cry.. 

           "Gary Oppa.. Why you suddenly hate me? Its that because the news? Opp..Oppa.." An shaky voice let out from her.. Gary was stopped his step.. Oppa mianhe Ji hyo ya.. Its for your best.. 

           "What news Ji hyo ya? I dosen't care about you or the news.. I don't even care about you.. We just Monday Couple only on the scene.. Don't we?" Gary just smirk while he pushed down the wound.. 

           "Opp..Oppa.. What are saying? Your words hurt me.." A sobbed words clear out her voice.. 

           "Go find your boyfriend.." Gary words like a sword to her heart.. Killing herself slowly.. Gary just stepped a way.. While his tears following down to his cheek.. 

Gary Oppa.. Why you do this? Oppa said.. Oppa dosen't know the news.. But you talk to me to go with my boyfriend.. Oppa its that truth that you love me.. Oppa.. Don't do this.. Ji hyo was sobbed hard.. 

 

Mianhe Ji hyo ya.. Oppa have to do it.. Don't cry Ji hyo ya.. Oppa always be there with you.. How Oppa wish to hug you this time.. Gary talked to himself while he looking out Ji hyo from a far was crying alone.. He also wipes his tears.. 

 

 

noted : Im sorry for long updated.. Im also sorry if this chapter dosen't follow ur expectations.. but I will try my best next times .. please awaite more from upcoming chapters.. thank you for upvoted and thank you all for sweet comments.. its mean a lot to me.. *bowed*