Oh my gosh ! Ottoke ?

Kang Gary was my Husband

      "Chill out Gary ya.. Its not you fallen into her.. You are fallen to deep with her.. Ottake Gary ya.. Hyung.." Jae suk gulped his dry saliva. 

Should I tell? Or should not? Jae suk mind fighthing each other inside. He feel sore. He feel bad for Gary. His only dongsaeng.. 

        "Hyung.. If you want say anything.. I'll accept it either bad or not. You are my hyung.. You blessing were mine.." Said Gary deeply move by his hyung reaction. 

        "Aniya Gary.. Hyung give my blessing but.. Ani.. Ani.. Hyung agreed.. You should keep on fighthing giving an Ji hyo love.. Don't gave up.. And stay strong.. Hyung will always support you.. Did Ji hyo know?" Jae suk failed telling Gary the truth.. He just can't. He know what he will said. Gary will down on the road. He need to know by himself. Or maybe.. She could told him very soon. 

        "Ayyy.. Hyung, you were suprised me.. Im gonna die hearing opposite then this.. Ani Hyung.. I wont dare telling Ji hyo about mine.. She will know.. Maybe.. Or maybe I will stay on love one-side Hyung.." Gary sincerely telling his Hyung.. The feels that he just wanting to keep it by himself.       

        "Are you sure Hyung? Are you okey?" Jae suk patted his dongseang head. 

        "Kencahna Hyung. Don't worrry. This Gary were absolutely been very stone, seeing my heart." Gary touched his heart and knock quite hard.

        "Yah. You don't feel hurt huh? You are so painless Gary ya.." Jae suk sip a cup of coffea and pay the drinks. Gary hesistate when Jae suk refuse to accept his kindness to pay.

        "Gumawo hyung.." Gary hug and bow to his Hyung. They bid an goodbye. 

Jae suk seem disblief. He can't done anything. He need to share with someone.. He need an backup.. His hand dial up on number in his smartphone. Urgently he make an contact...

        "Oh Hyung.. Wae?!" A big voice come out end of his smartphone.

        "Yah.. You should not scream on me.. Its hurt my eardrum.. Yah you.." Jae suk make his voices out. This Kim Jong Kook sure like to bullied him. 

         "Aniya.. Mianhe Hyung.. Wae Hyung? Do you have something?" Jong kook said while he having free times on gym oberserving newer registeration. 

         "I have to meet you.. Do you have time?" Jae suk drove by to Jong kook nearest gym. Jong kook having a few gym. Well. He type an healthy person. Too much. 

         "Sure Hyung.. Where do you want to meet me?" Jong kook ask while getting his sweater. The rain dosen't stop..

         "Hyung nearer your gym.. Wait for me.." Jae suk imediately make a turn.. Jong kook can be trusted. Jae suk will tell everything to Jong kook. 

 

Gary following the road. He dosen't drive his Range Hover today, feel like taking an walk the best way to came out of idea, since he not coming out any lyrics these day. Its feel numb inside his. 

A few step away, Gary reached his studio. A big mess were around, and a few beer where found upside down.. Haish! I hate this.. Im too lazy I guees. Out of mind. Ji hyo pop up on his mind. 

Ji hyo ya. Oppa miss you. 

        "Yeobo.. Palli kaja.. You told me you wanna make an trip today.." Ji hyo climb up her bed and slowly move Chang joo shoulder. 

        "Why baby ya? Give oppa a break. Oppa were too tired. Come here. Let oppa hug u tightly.." Chang joo whined like a kids. Ji hyo giving her spout. 

        "Aniyo.. I want to go trip like you always promises. And also, you already promises many times. Don't break your promise this time. Or I will never talk to you again.." Ji hyo giving him a duck mouth  

        "Aigoooo.. Come here my baby. Arraso.. We will get going, but don't you see outside. It's raining dear.." Slowly Chang joo get up and give backhug Ji hyo. Ji hyo still froze. Chang joo did make so many promises but seem a few of them only he can make it up. What to do, he was an CEO. Too much responsibility and times. 

        "Oppa.. I won't move. Never." Ji hyo still pouted. She like take an drive all the way in the road. Those time will make they getting more each other.. Even it's raining, take some driving time also enough for her.. She get bored these day, only met Chang joo at houses, and they have to meet up secretly.. Till now, she dosen't knowing why Chang joo don't want make an public about their relantionship. 

        "Are sure you don't want to move? If I do this. You will move don't you?" Chang joo hand slowly move inside her night dress and followed at his upper body. 

        "Ah oppa... Aniya.. I don't want it.. I wan't to go a trip.. Palli kaja.." Ji hyo took away Chang joo hand, she pull down her night dress. 

        "Oh oh oh.. Dear, you really pouted this time huh? Come here. You try to seduce me with those look huh.. Its raining and.. You make me feel more.." Chang joo lips slowly kisses Ji hyo cheeck, down to her neck.. His hand slowly move on his upper body.. And his mouth kisses badly to Ji Hyo lips.

        "Oppa.. Aniya.. Please.. Im not in the mood.." Ji hyo whined while her eyes were closed. 

        "We going to trip right now honey.."Chang joo whisper in her ears. And give her kisses. 

Ji hyo were froze. And she just move away a few step behind Chang joo.. She mean no harm, but she really not in good mood. Why Chang joo dosen't understand her...

        "Aniya Oppa!" A little screaming come out of her pricky mouth.. She just pull up her night dress and stood up.. She not in her mood to make love. She just not in the mood. 

        "Wae Ji hyo ya?" Chang joo still shocked on Ji hyo reaction. Never cross in his mind seeing her love been like this. 

        "Aniya.. I'm just want to take a bath.." Ji hyo stood up and take away hef towel. 

        "Arraso.. We will go on trip.. Dear get ready okey.. After you take a bath.. Oppa will follow after you.." Chang joo still lazy to wake up on his comfy bed. 

        "Its okey oppa.. We dosen't have to go.. I guess my mood were fly away.. So maybe next time.."Ji hyo still pouted. Hoping Chang joo will make her laugh. 

        "Are you sure dear? Oh gosh! You're the best dear. Thank you for understanding me.." said Chang joo while continue his lazyness. Just love to sleep while outside was heavy rain.

        "Yeah oppa.." She already know and dosen't expect more than this. Chang joo never understand her.. Maybe their relantionship still new.. So took time.. She take a few step into toilet.. Open up the pipe.. A water start falling down.. Her teary eyes cover up by those waters.. Slowly she try to take away all kind of feeling inside her.. 

After finish taking a bath.. She finding her T-shirt and a jeans.. 

        "Where are you going honey?" suddenly Chang joo spoke up after seeing Ji hyo wear her clothes. 

        "Oh Oppa.. Im going to market. I need to find some stuff, we dosen't have anything to eat. Don't we Oppa?" Ji hyo reply while take some jokes on. 

        "Oh I see. Okey Ji hyo ya.. Should I call your manager?" Chang joo pickup his Iphone wanting to call Eun Soo, Ji hyo manager. 

         "Aniya Oppa.. I can drive by myself.. You don't need to worried Oppa.." Ji hyo grab her bag,car keys and giving Chang joo a kiss on his check. 

         "Arraso Dear. Call me if you need anything" Chang joo giving back his kisses.

Gary pickup all his beer can and throw away, he focusing on white papers, nothing came off in mind.. He try to recall any memories.. Gosh!

        "These damn mind" Gary knock his head a few times. He stood up and open his frezeer.

        "Damn.. Beer can also hate me. I need to buy things." Gary saw nothing on his fridge.. Gary grab his key cars. And drove away to market. 

Ji hyo reached on market place. Wearing a mask make her invisible. After took a troly car, she goes on food stuff section, those couple make Ji hyo smile, how just she wished to be like that with Chang joo.. A sadness climb up on her heart.. 

        "Oh Ji hyo ya..." That voices suddenly make Ji hyo shocked much. Luckyly her hand don't slap those face.

        "Omo Gary oppa. You make me shocked. Yah you.." Ji hyo hand suddenly grab Gary ears. 

        "Yah yah yah Ji hyo ya.. Appo.. Appo.." Gary whined while rubbed his ear. 

        "Don't you try make me shocked anyomore. Aish Oppa.. Its that hurt?" Ji hyo touched Gary ear and a few red marks shown. 

        "Aigoo. Mianhe Oppa.." Ji hyo rubbed Gary a slightly.. 

Gary heart wanna explode. Red faces should be shown now. 

         "Oppa.. Kenchana?" Ji hyo asking Gary when she realize Gary dosen't speak any words. Did Gary mad of her sudden reaction? 

         "Ah Ji hyo ya. Ani ani.. Oppa just thinking what stuff I should buy.." Gary speak up after Ji hyo shoke his hand a little. Gosh! Ji hyo scent nearer make his gone insane. Oh my! Did you like to seduce Oppa huh Ji hyo ya? His mind spoke up. 

         "Huh Oppa? Did you said something?" Ji hyo giving her disblief look. 

         "No I don't. What are you doing here? Are you alone?" Gary look his surrond. Scared if any fans will snap their picture. Should be some rumors come up soon. 

         "Yea Oppa, I was alone Oppa.. Waeyo Oppa? Are bringing your girlfriend huh?" Ji hyo try to search around Gary oppa. 

         "What are looking at?" Gary also take some look after Ji hyo turn around. 

         "Your girlfried Oppa.." Ji hyo give her teeth shown smile. Gary gulped his jaw. And yet, he craving for those teeth. Yah Ji hyo.. Are you try to make me fallen to deep huh? 

         "You my girlfriend..." An spontaneously word came off his mouth. 

         "Dugu? I was your girlfriend?" Ji hyo giving her look without blinking her eyes. 

         "Yah! You.. Come, lets go buy some stuff.. My foot hurt standing right here only..." Gary grab Ji hyo hand and move along with him. 

Those two were couple.. And yet, Ji hyo really happy spending time to buy groceries. While she was hoping to make her date with Chang joo ruined.. This Kang Gary save my day.. 

A few step away,a few fans discover Monday Couple. 

          "Yah yah yah.. Monday couple were true.. They spending time together.. Yah you take some picture.. And spred the world!!!" They were having fun taking an picture.. A few of them also busy make some posting on their instagram, weibo and ofcourse facebook.. 

          "This were daebakkkkkkk..." They clap their hand and make some noises.. 

Gary were suprised by noises and shocked after a few of them taking picture. His hand still grabbing Ji hyo hand. Ji hyo giving her disblief look.. Still shocked by fans.. 

           "Oppa.. Ottoke.." Her mind was thinking Chang Joo Immediately.. 

 

 

What will happen then? Did Gary hurt Ji hyo? Did truth comes nearer? Or what was Chang joo baek will do? 

 

Spoiler : Ji hyo and Gary will end up Monday Couple. 

 

** Noted : Im sorry for my bad grammars. And all of story just my fanfiction only.. Thank you so much for giving an good comments and showing me so much love.. Thank you.. Thank you soo much * bow ***