Tears !

Kang Gary was my Husband

Gary slowly make his step.. Its felt like a big rock pumped into his head.. The step became heavier.. 

     "Oh Gary ya.. Waegure? You kenchana? You look pale.." Suk jin grab Gary hand.. His blooding hand was ice cool.. 

     "Yah.. Do you hear me?" Suk jin shaked hard his hand.. Gary just looked him.. 

     "Hyung.. Its so painful.. Help me out this.." Gary saw a dark view.. His head slowly became more heavier.. A burden he can't bear.. His eyes slowly closed by.. 

     "Gary.. Yah Gary.. Gary yah!!!" Suk jin scream out his lung while keep calling the members.. 

Jae suk, Jong kook, Haha and Kwang soo run out their might and helped Gary who fainted all sudden.. The crew production were rushed to Gary.. Their took a phone call and  calling the ambulances.. Ji hyo turn away and saw a ruckus.. 

      "Buanengoya? What happen?" Ji hyo wipes her tears and running to the place.. She saw Gary who collapes into Suk jin hand.. 

      "Oppa.. Wae? Wae? Wae? What happen?" Ji hyo asked Suk jin.. She still dumbfolded.. 

      "Mullayo.. He just fainted.. I think maybe he losing to much blood.." Suk jin words make Ji hyo heart beating fast.. Her hand were shivering.. She slowly touched his forehead..

      "Oo..oo..Oppa... Wake upp.. Oo..Oppa.." Ji hyo voices were shaking.. She shed a tears.. 

      "Ji hyo ya.. Please keep calm.. He will be fine.."Jae suk slowly grab her hand.. The ambulances arrived after 4minutes await.. 

      "One of you who want to follow inside the ambulance.. We need his family beside.." The medical assistant were asked one of the members.. 

      "I will go.." Ji hyo move up her hand.. She suddenly climb out the ambulance.. 

Everyone were destivated by Ji hyo sudden action.. The members started blinking their eyes without any words came out.. The ambulance started to move to the nearer hospital... 

      "Hyung.. What is going out with these Mong ji?" Jong kook suprised by her sudden action.. His man instinct feel Ji hyo were slowly fallen with Gary.. Maybe.. 

      "I also don't know.. Maybe its just a symphaty.. Or maybe we both his family.." Jae suk denying Jong kook mixed feelings.. 

       "I agreed with Jae suk hyung.. How came Nunna ya get fallen in love with Gary hyung.. While she get relantionship with Ceo Baek.." Kwang soo nodded while his mind worried about Gary..

They walked together and the shoot weren't cancelled.. They gonna shot again when the times were ready... Everyone rushed to the nearer hospital.. 

       "Ooo..Oppa.. Wake up.." Ji hyo sit down beside Gary.. She shed her tears and crying slowly.. She hold tighly Gary hand.. 

       "Ooo..Oppa.." Ji hyo crying silently while the Medical Asistant continuing checking him.. 

       "Ji..Ji hyo ya..Mian..Mianhe.." Gary voices can be heard.. His hand told Ji hyo hand tightly.. And he collapse again.. 

       "Ooo..Oppa..Ooopa.. Wake up.." Ji hyo shaked his body.. But Medical Assitant hold her hand.. 

       "Miss.. You should keep calm.. He losing so much blood.. His condition were worse.. but may I ask.. What happen to him?" A medical asistant started to ask her a question.. 

       "I..I don't think he fainted bef..before.." Ji hyo were shivering.. She lost a word.. The painful feeling started to knocking her heart out.. 

       "Nevermind.. Take a deep breath and we tried to questioning after the treatment.." Medical asistant make wrapped his blood.. And pushed it hard.. To controlling the blood for coming more.. 

The ambulances arrived and Gary rushed to the emergency room.. Ji hyo heard the medical assistant reporting the Emergency Doctors.. 

      "His blood were descrising.. He need transfuction.. His blood pressure were around 85/55.. 75/55 was recorded earlier... But recording to his history.. He never fainted before.. On both his hand and chest.. There were wound.. And its too deep.." The medical assistant were explain a few more.. With just a few word.. Ji hyo heart like gonna exploded.. 

After a half an hour.. The incharge doctor were walk too Ji hyo who blankly out her mind.. 

      "I need you sign this application.. The patient need a transfucion.. Transfucion immediately.. He keep losing his blood.. And we both already stitching his wound.." The doctor were explain more.. Ji hyo who just stare blankly.. Not knowing the meaning of all this.. 

      "I will sign it.." Jae suk who arrived and signing the form.. While Ji hyo only in her blank mode.. Her clothes were drain from his blood..

      "Ji hyo ya.. You kenchana?" Jae suk touched her shoulder.. Ji hyo in the state of miserable.. She not her.. She totally different right now.. 

      "Ooo...Oppa.. What if something happen? Did I do wrong? Its that my fault? Oo..Oppa.." Ji hyo slowly let out her words.. Indeed she may take all subsequence on what happen to Gary.. Maybe.. Maybe she just sympahty.. 

      "Aniya.. Gary its not that critical.. Don't worry to much Ji hyo ya.." Jae suk patted her back.. While her cordi arrive a few minutes.. Same goes to the member.. Everyone were patient waiting for Gary to unconsciousnes..

A hour passed.. Ji hyo still on her chair.. Not even moved a inch.. The memories were rewind again.. She saw Gary sobbed hard while calling her name.. Its that all my fault? All this happen because of me? I the one should be blame of? Ji hyo heart keep torture herself.. 

      "Whos the patient family?" the nurse were asking.. 

Ji hyo stand up and walked too the nurse.. 

      "This patient was stable.. He will warded after a feq minutes.. But Miss.. Could you register him at the registeration department.." The nurse explain her while Gary wherebout going to the lift for warded.. 

      "Arrasso.. Thanks.." Ji hyo bowed while telling everyone which ward that Gary will be warded.. She following an attendance whos incharge on Gary.. She saw a pale face.. A pale lips.. And his wrapped hand.. Both.. She missed the smile.. The fool smile.. His charming.. His talktive..He was different.. 

After warded in room 34.. The attendance leave them both.. While the others help her on registeration.. Ji hyo saw clearly his face.. An non shaving faces were seen.. His hand slowly touch those nose.. She touch those non shaving cheeks.. Her heart feel flutter and she keeping looked his face.. 

      "Oppa.. Now I know why the girls envy you so much.. You are so handsome Oppa.." Ji hyo mumbled herself.. She took a chance to look at Gary closely while he still unconcius..

      "Oppa.. Mianhe if I involve on this.. Oppa.. I don't want you be like this.. I don't know if you really on me.. But trust me Oppa.. Theres someone better then me.." Ji hyo slowly talked to Gary while she touch those lips.. 

Oppa.. Whats wrong with me? Why I feel flutter when I saw you like this? Oppa.. Why I feel like Im gonna kiss those lips? Oppa.. Why I feel like I wanna hug you to bear you pain? Oppa.. Whats wrong with me? Ji hyo was monolugue herself.. 

     "Ji hyo ya.." A sudden voice of Jong kook shocked herself.. She stand up and rub her end hair.. 

Jong kook were suprised by Ji hyo action.. Did what I saw was true? Did Ji hyo really touch Gary? Aniya.. Its just my imagination.. Jong kook were talked to himself.. While Haha open up his mouth seeing those scence.. 

Kwang soo who accompany Jae suk were arrive after them.. They both waiting for Gary.. 

Ji hyo? Ji hyo? Ji hyo ya.. Where are you running? Gary saw Ji hyo was running away far from him while she continue to played with the butterflies.. Gary looked around him.. He saw a big beautiful garden.. Filled with colourful flower.. And a butterflies were fly everywhere.. Theres two white garden chair infornt him.. He saw Ji hyo smile while running with the butterflies.. 

      "Oppa.. Wae?" Ji hyo still smiling while showing her baby teeth.. And a dimple were saw in those cheek.. 

      "Did Oppa dreaming?" Gary touched her cheek.. Ji hyo shly avoid his hand.. 

      "Oppa.. Waeee.." Ji hyo let her sweet voice to persuade Gary.. 

      "How Oppa wish to be like this.. If Oppa really dreaming.. Oppa dosen't want to wake up.." Gary smiled while rubbed her hair.. 

Ji hyo finger close Gary mouth.. She touched his cheek.. She touched his nose.. And she slowly move to his lips.. Gary held her hand.. She move closer to those lips.. But suddenly.. There was man grab Ji hyo hand.. While she screaming out her lung.. Calling Gary.. Gary run away followed Ji hyo wherebouts.. But she were lost from his eyes.. 

       "Ji hyo!! Ji hyo ya!!! Ji hyo.." Gary called her while keep running.. Running and running till he collapse.. 

       "Gary yah!!!" Gary heard the voices that calling his name.. 

       "Hyung!!! Ji hyo lost.. I can't find her.." Gary rushed running to his Jong kook hyung.. While he grabbed his hand.. 

       "Gary ya.. Wake up now.. You slept for a long while.. Came follow his hyung.." Jong kook grabbed his hand.. 

       "Ani.. I will wait for Ji hyo came back.." Gary stood still while he not moved a inch.. 

       "Ji hyo just wait for you Gary ya.." Jong kook said while he slowly grabbed his hand.. 

       "Ji hyo?" A slowly voices came out from his mouth.. But no one were respon.. Jong kook slowly unvisible from his shadow.. 

Jae suk, Jong kook, Haha and Kwang soo bid Ji hyo an goodbye while she stayed with Gary.. They both already been there about 4 hours.. But seem Gary still no wake up.. Maybe the drug (medicine prosuder) still in his body.. Ji hyo not eat any food.. She can't feel hunger.. But she felt numb.. She slowly closes her eyes and take a nape besides Gary.. 

       "Yeobosayo.. Eun ssi.. May I know where is Ji hyo ssi? I can't contact her?" Chang Joo Baek called Ji hyo manager.. He can't call his girlfriend.. A worries keep torture his heart.. 

       "Oh Anyyong Chang Joo ssi.. Oh.. I tought Ji hyo already told you.. She accompany Gary.. He got warded because he was fainted in the scene.." Manager Eun tell his the story.. And Chang joo just nodded while listening his phonecall.. After they bid an goodbye.. Chang joo started his car engine and drive to nearer hospital.. 

Chang joo noted the room that Gary warded and asked the nurse.. He make a slow step.. And slowly he open up the door.. He saw she sleep soundly besides Gary bed.. Yeobo.. Why? Why you concern too much about Gary? Don't you ever think about me? Chang joo closed the door and walked away.. He can't bear to watch more.. He also feel what did Ji hyo changing much because of Gary.. He let out a sigh.. He should done something now or he will lose his beloved girls.. He grib his hand and bitting his lips.. So infuriated feeling catching up his lung.. 

Gary slowly open up his eyes.. He looked up and saw white ceilling.. Where am I? What happen? He turn right and saw a women with long hair.. He tried to move his hand.. But that women hold his hand tightly.. He tried to move.. But he feel the sore.. 

      "Oo..Oppa.." A whined voices that grab his heart..Ji..Ji hyo? Am I hear wrong? 

      "Ji hyo?" Gary rubbed his eyes while he saw Ji hyo also rubbed her eyes.. 

      "Oh Oppa.. Are awake? Are okey? Do you need help? Do you thirsty? Oppa kenchana?" Ji hyo concern too much and she wake up and fill up the glasses with water.. 

      "Ji..Ji hyoo.. What are you doing here?" Gary was destivated saw her loveable girls.. 

      "Oppa.. Don't talked much..Oppa need a rest.. Do you okey? Need a drinks?" Ji hyo asked him while her hand rubbed his forehead.. Gary not even blinking his eyes.. What in the world just happen? Did I dreaming? 

      "Oppa have fever.. You need rested.. Oppa.. Do you hear me? Oppa kenchana?" Ji hyo touch his cheek.. The ice cold feel in his heart.. 

      "Ji..ji..ji hyo ya..." Gary slowly let out his voices.. The gap between them its just an inch.. 

      "Wae Oppa?" Ji hyo blankly her faces.. 

      "Ooo..oppa kenchana.." Gary replied while his eyes staring too Ji hyo.. He saw her face.. A clearly flawless faces.. A pinkish cheek.. A loveable lips.. 

Ji hyo shyly staring too Gary.. She feel different.. Different then before.. Those eyes make Ji hyo flutter even more.. She could feel Gary breath come out.. Her heart felt gonna exploded soon.. 

Gary slowly moved his hand.. He touched her cheek.. He felt warm.. He staring those lips.. The gap between them became really close.. He saw Ji hyo slowly closed her eyes.. Mianhe Ji hyo ya... Just let Oppa feel your lips once.. Mianhe.. His lips touched her.. She not responding.. But not rejecting.. He tried to kissing passionately.. He kissed her lips.. Pushed closer to her lips.. An a sudden.. She responding him.. The breath became heavier.. Gary hand try to touch her upper body.. But Ji hyo shocked and move away from Gary.. 

       "Mian..Mian..Mianhe Ji hyo ya.. Op..Oppa wrong.. Mianhe.." Gary weren't looking at Ji hyo back.. He can't even looked at her.. He felt embressing out of sudden..

       "Ani.. Kenchana Oppa.. Do you want drink?" Ji hyo acted like she never been kissed by Gary before.. Gary not even blinking his eyes.. Suprised by her action.. He tought she will smack him down.. A little laugh were out.. 

       "Wae Oppa..?" Ji hyo dumbfolded by Gary laughing.. 

       "Ani.. Ji hyo ya.. You should be rest right now.. Go home.. Oppa okey.. Don't you worried that your boyfriend might be mad at you?" Gary let out his worriesome.. He dosen't want to be reason they both got into fighthing.. 

A words of Gary make Ji hyo restless.. Why he even talked about Chang Joo oppa.. When he even kissed me? Did he not really concern bout it? Or.. Maybe he just played along with me? Ji hyo heart felt hurt. Hurt even more.. And why she should be? 

       "Wae Ji hyo ya.. Are you mad?" Gary tried to wake up.. But his hand feel sore.. 

       "Ani.. Oppa should have wake up.. You should lay down.." Ji hyo slowly pushed his chest.. Gary love the way Ji hyo make skinship to him.. Ani.. He can't even dared think about it.. He can't even betray Chang Joo.. Not even in his mind to snatch someone girls.. He just can't.. 

       "You should go back now.. Oppa kenchana.." Gary asked her to go home a few times.. But Ji hyo just giving him a smile..

       "Arrasso.. Arrasso.. I will go home now.. Oppa.. If you need anything just let me now.." Ji hyo pickup her stuff..

       "Ji hyo ya.. May I asked you once..?" Gary confuse why Ji hyo seem concern bout him more.. 

       "Wae Oppa..?" Ji hyo smile while showing her baby teeth.. 

       "Why you concern to me all of sudden?" Gary questioning her.. Ji hyo just let her sigh out.. She even don't know why she too concern about him.. Its because of sympathy or responsible? 

Gary just heard her sigh.. 

       "Arrasso.. Go home safely.." Gary bid her away.. He feel like its all sympathy.. All of the concerns.. And why he thinking out more then that.. She had a boyfriend.. And those kisses its just a mistake.. A dumb mistake.. Oh how awful I will be.. 

       "Alright Oppa.. Mianhe.. Goodnight Oppa.." Ji hyo bowed while Gary let out his force smile.. His heart feel hurt for saying goodbye to Ji hyo.. How he wish she will stay.. And those dreaming.. He also wishes the same.. Anyyong Ji hyo ya.. Thank you for treating me.. And I guess.. Its time to said goodbye.. A really goodbye.. He looked out his hand.. Oppa would do even more then this Ji hyo ya.. 

Ji hyo make her slow step.. She peeking out the gap between the door.. He saw Gary rubbed his hand.. Did he feel the pain? Should I stay besides him? But.. He keep insisting me to go home.. Why? He dosen't want me to be besides him? Her finger touch her lips.. Her heart flutter out of sudden.. She hold her chest.. Why I feeling all this? What the about those kisses? Did he really mean it? And why I response him? Aww.. Ottoke.. That was emberrassing much.. Ji hyo knock out his head a few times.. 

      "Oppa.. Sleep tight.. I will came here tomorrow.." Ji hyo smile while she slowly walked out from the coridor.. 

      "Goodnight Ji hyo ya.. Sleep tight.. Oppa.. Sarangheo..." Gary said while he closed his eyes.. And land out on his dreamland.. 

Ji hyo take an taxi.. All of sudden.. She remember about Chang Joo.. 

       "Oh ! I forgot to tell him.."Ji hyo took out her phone.. But the batteries were died.. She just let out a sigh..       

       "Nevermind.. He will understand"Ji hyo persuade herself.. While the taxi drived along way to her appartment.. 

She pin out the password.. And the door was open.. 

       "Huh? The lights were open? Did I forget to switch it off?" Ji hyo mumbled herself while arrange her sneakers.. 

       "Are you home?" A man voices suprised her.. 

       "Oh Oppa.. You suprised me.. Yeh Im already home.." Ji hyo nodded while she rested on the coach.. Her back feel sore.. 

       "Where are you just now? Not even telling me?" Chang joo voices seem different.. But Ji hyo not in the mood.. She feel tired so much.. 

       "Oh.. I just accompany Gary Oppa.. He warded.. So I have to help him.. Anyhow he family.." Ji hyo rubbed slowly her back neck.. How she wishes to sleep on the coach.. 

       "Just family? Or your future husband?" Chang joo questioning her while Ji hyo gave him a stare.. 

       "I don't to fight.. I'm tired.. Please understand.. We will talked bout it later.." Ji hyo wake up.. And make a way.. But Chang joo grabbed her hand.. 

       "What more Oppa.. I'm tired.." Ji hyo not even looking at him.. She feel annoying.. Why he just can't let me rest for a while.. 

       "Do you love Gary ssi?" A fool question were out from his mouth.. Ji hyo just show her gaze.. 

       "What a stupid question Oppa.. I don't have mood to argue.." Ji hyo raising her voice.. How her wished to eaten out of Chang joo.

       "Don't you dare to called me stupid.."Chang joo scream out while he smashing the decorations on the coffea table.. Ji hyo was shocked.. Her gaze still stood in his eyes.. 

       "Why don't you throw out all thing aways! You pabo!" Ji hyo scream out while she pulled her hand and walked away in her room.. And locked her up.. 

       "Yah Ji hyo ya.. Don't run away! Answer my question!!" Chang joo scream out his lung and he thrown away his smartphone.. There were torn into pieces.. 

A silent mood appears.. Chang joo let out his sigh.. He shouldn't have turn this bad.. He grab his car keys and make away to back to his appartment.. 

Ji hyo a bumped door.. She just let her heavy breath.. Chang joo is the person whos seriously can't understand her.. Never.. He always busy.. But,how many times she tried to understand.. But she can't.. She not sad.. But feel annoying to controlling atitudes of Chang joo.. His word replied on her mind.. Did you love Gary? 

Did I really? Ani.. Hes just a family.. Ji hyo nodded while she took onto showering.. She known.. Chang joo will came back home a few hours.. Hes just Chang joo.. 

Gary wake up on his nap.. Its 3AM oclock.. He let out a sigh.. His throat were dry.. He pressed the red button.. The nurse came out a smile.. 

      "Yeh Sir.. May I help you?" The nurse sweetly show his smile.. 

      "Can I have a drink? Mineral water, and A pen with papers?" Gary asked the nurse and she nodded while out.. After a few second.. She bring out what he was asked.. 

      "Thank you Nurse.." Gary bowed and bid her away.. He feel like wanna wrote lyrics.. The ideas came out filling out  his mind.. 

 

Tears.. 

 

After you left, I’m always sad

No matter how sad I am, 

the sadness is not enough

I look for a place to hurt and hide

In front of my dark house, in my stopped car, 

in front of your house

A life without love is like poverty, 

the only thing remaining is an empty room

You and I, we’re like day and night, 

which cannot be together

The only thing we split and shared is longing

You get drunk one night, come to me and 

fuss that you’re gonna sleep with me

You touch my happy trail and say 

that you wanna lay down in my arms

You ask me why I’m always so busy and silently cry

You say didn’t mean it and 

that you always believe me

You and everything of you that always protected me

Has now become longing

We have bad attachments rather than good attachments

We fight all the time and go for days without seeing each other

But we wanted each other so much

Because we loved each other, 

because we couldn’t live without each other

The freckles on your body, the food you can’t eat

When we kiss and made up after fighting

When we tightly held hands while driving

I remember all of those things

Even if you’re not next to me for a moment, I get nervous

After letting you go, I easily get blank

I hate the changing world

I forcefully take out your memories

Your name, face, laughter, scent

There are so many memories you gave to me

There is so much soul that you left to me

They come to life and find to me

I crush them all with the word, love

Sit alone on the stairs in front of my house in tears

In case you find out, I secretly shed tears

I try so hard not to become weak

My tears

My tears, tears, tears

Once again tears, tears, tears

Again silently – I don’t wanna know

It smears my memories

 

Gary were sobbed much.. He hugging his knee.. The pain became sore.. The hurt became one.. He can't bear to feel more.. He can't forget her.. But, he must.. A sobbed became louder.. And louder.. He slowly pushed his chest.. Ji hyo yaaaa.. Mianhe.. Saranghe.. Ji hyo ya.. his night full of sadness.. But, he now.. Tomorrow.. There were be shine on his day.. 

 

Noted : Thank you very much Narrisa for the upvoted ♡ .. Thank you so much for all the sweet comments.. I really honoured.. Thank you so much dearest ♡ .. Excuse my bad grammatic.. And also Im trying too make emotional feel more real then before.. Im will trying hard so next time.. If you guys have idea to make the story became more.. please share with me.. I will be very honoured.. and Im sorry agains.. Hopefully.. this will be the last chapter for "sadness" particularly.. Sorry hunny ♡