I just love her too much.

Kang Gary was my Husband

He grabbed his keys; while letting out a sighed! 

     "Why this happen beyond what am expecting for? Did I really overprotective? She can make an excuse and tells him to called her as girlfriend, but yet we both in real relay; she hesitate to announce it all" an monologue crossed his heart. 
 
A buzzing sound came troughs at his phone. 

      "Oppa, mianhe..." A short message from his girlfriend, Ji hyo and suddenly he just smile; he can't even mad at her for too long; yet it's hurt too. 

       "Oppa will be back at 15 minutes" Gary replied while grinning on his cheek. 

He grabbed a few diaries and wrote some noted inside;

 Go get some air
Somewhere no one comes
So what if you look a little down
You won’t be the only one
Sometimes, lonely lonely lonely
Sometimes, lonely lonely lonely
Go get some air
Somewhere no one come

He sighed and grab his studio keys; an sudden lyrics came across his head; but somethings just his mind; Song Ji Hyo, 

He rushed back to his car, and continue drove his Black Range Over; while miming the song in his radio. At 15 minutes; he arrive while buzzing out the door; well he forgot to bring the keys. The door was open and a sudden hug surprise him; and a little bit make himself step behind. 

       "Oppa.. Oppa... Mianhe.. Mianheee.." Ji hyo hugged him too tightly while sniffing and even his shirt feeling wet. 


        "Honey, don't be.. I'm sorry too my dear; for overprotective and yet being jealous without making sense; I'm sorry my dear.. Oppa mianhee" Gary held her cheek and staring at her teary eyes; Gary was smiling and his lip touched her lip; an smooth kisses did healing everything and even Ji hyo also feel at ease; at least they figure something before thing got even worse. She proud of herself; well she was known as "cold-hearted" person and while an apologies really make herself fly away. 

       "Honey? You really like my lip eh? Kinda not moving around and sorry have to stop because I need to breathe" Gary held his laugh while grinning. A sudden kicking make he cringing out loud. Ji hyo only smirking and sway her hand showing a punch. Gary only let out a simple laugh seeing Ji hyo walked into the house. 

       "Oppa, let's eat something.. I was hungy" Ji hyo rubbed her cute little tummy; and Gary only laughing seeing side childish her. How lucky he was; 

        "Okay my sweet little princess; what do you wanna eat? Shoot anything" Gary saying that while he grabbed the knife and starting to act like a master chef. Ji hyo only nodded while her gesture showing "thinking" mode. 
     
        "Let's just eat ramyoun!!!!" Ji hyo says while jumping a little showing her excitement. Gary was froze while his mouth open up a little. 

        "Honey; you kidding me?" Gary asking her dumbfounded; at 12 am she requested a ramyoun? ; wow like seriously, since she with me. Not even a slight worried bout her diets; she really somethings. 
 
        "Am not Oppa, let's cook it together" Ji hyo grabbed the pack of ramyoun and get the things work out together. 

They're cooking together and laughing; the clock was ticking and yet the time they both without realizing they actually create some memories together. That's so sweet and yet they doesn't even care the real world would be. And after a sweet 'dinner'; they both continues to the bed a they travel their sweet night together. Well; they must be super tired for not thinking out the 'spectacular RunningMan Shooting';


The alarm starting to makes the sound; they both squinting them self and Ji hyo wake up to take an shower. 

She rushed to the bathroom; while brushing her teeth; she saw herself at the bathroom window; her figure, her flaws and herself; 

"Are Gary okay with me? Does he really thinking that am good enough? Or maybe I need to work out or something. Well hell; am don't care" Ji hyo mumbling herself while taking her shower. 

Half an hour; she waking up Gary and asking him to take a shower; while touching his duck-; a sudden hug from Gary killing her. 

     "Oppa!!! No!!! We need to go; we got full two days of running man shooting" Ji hyo raises her voice pretending to mad; while Gary only laugh and touch her cute little ; 

      "Oppa!!!" Ji hyo yelling at him while trying to smack his head; Gary only grinning and put out a tongue; 

       "Please do catch me while am in the bathroom" Gary grinning yet getting Ji hyo hints; that he might be wanna 'play' in the bathroom; Ji hyo only grunts and showing her fist. 

After they finished to get ready; Gary grabbing his phone and scrolling to the K-Entertaining; yet an big headline killing him. 

     "Dong Wook revealing that Song Ji hyo and Him was dating around two years back then; Kang Gary was Hurt" ------- Lee Shin Yun article. 


        "WHATT THEE !!!" Gary sudden yells surprise Ji hyo who spraying her make up finished; 

        "Why Oppa???" Ji hyo rushed to Gary at Coach and she was surprise to see Gary looking down to the coach and holding his anger.     

        "Are you happy now?" Gary asking her while his teary eyes shown. 

        "Why? What?" Ji hyo feeling stupid by Gary question.    

Gary grabbed his phone and open up an headline toward Ji hyo; and Ji hyo hearts was stopped. 

        "Good dammit!!!, Oppa this is mistake; we never ever be together more then friend. Chingaruuu; Oppa!!!" Ji hyo voices started to shaken. Even her leg doesn't feel touching the ground. 
     
       "I know, and I understand; let's go it's already late" Gary replied to her and stand up grabbing his car keys; 

A cold-hearted replied from himself really make Ji hyo froze even herself doesn't feel anything; an triple buzzing sound from her phone really make herself tense. 

       "Don't worry Ji hyo, let's the rumors and it's gonna help my popularities came out sudden of nowhere" Gary laughing while he started to drove the car. 

Did he just toying my feeling? Did he just thinking that am planning this?; Ji hyo grabbed her heart wishing the painful feels slowly to fade away. 

Gary show Ji hyo grabbed herself; she always doing that if anything doesn't work out as she planned or thing gotten even worse then she can't handle it; Gary touch her hand; and rubbed her thumb; and put her hand at his thighs. Ji hyo only looking at him while the tears starting to rain. 

        "Don't worry Ji hyo ya... Thing got better after this, oppa will figure something; don't cry, oppa here" Gary rubbed her hand while talking slowly to make herself at ease;

      "Oppa....." She started to cried and sniffing; Gary pull out his car at side road and putting the signals. 

      "Come here... Let Oppa hug you tightly" Gary widen his hand and hugged Ji hyo tightly while she sniffing. 

      "Don't you worry my love one; Oppa will figure out somethings and let's dealing this rumors together; Oppa love you Ji hyo ya.. Oppa really do" Gary rubbed her hair and Ji hyo slowly stop the cry.    

      "Oppa...mian..mi..mianhe" Ji hyo stutters her words and keep apologies. 

Gary only nodded himself and patted her back; He keeps continues drove his car; an silent buzzing sound coming from Haha; he kept reminding us to arrive there at the right time; 

Gary looked side her; he saw Ji hyo started to snooze; well she always sleeping in the car; she must be tired a shocked by the news; and even the hyungs already questioning. Yet; I'm still blur to answering it. 

Who say am not hurt and not even care; I do care, my heart feeling like it have been ripped by the devil or its feel like am sell the soul to the devil; it's killing yet actually making me insecure by itself. But for all those negative thing or impact that gonna happen or does happen; it's still can't bet my love towards Ji hyo; I love her too much; and even willing to sacrifice anything even my carrier; I just don't care. Gary was smiling and open his contact list phonebook; and calling the hyung, Kim dong Hyuk; the most influence entertaining person on all the articles news. 

       "Oh Annoyhesayoo... Hyung, am Kang Gary; member of Leesang" Gary introduced himself. 

       "Yeh Hyung; it's all about the news, and let's meet up I've something to say" Gary nodded while his eyes lock into the road.  
       
      "Of course this gonna be daebak Hyung; I'll contact you later after am finish up my shoot" Gary politely end up his call and staring at Ji hyo side. 

Seeing Ji hyo at this state; really make himself feel at ease; "Don't worry my sugar-bun, Oppa will make thing work as it should be; and Oppa will make sure everything gonna be okay" Gary mumbling while he kisses her hand. A little grunts from Ji hyo make Gary let out a little laugh. 

      "She was my angel; and alway be that one untill my last breathe.. Mom" Gary monologue himself like he telling his mom; he continues the journey. While on his head a hundred of planning was started to play. 


****Am so so so sorry for super not updating for these passed month; am seriously trying to make myself more better than it was; a lot thing happen that actually blocked my mind and soul to wrote this simple yet not fantastic like others; but am trying to make it better and still learning; mind for all my mistakes grammar and verbs. And let's just hope am not gonna drowning myself just to sees other happy. And let's hope that am gonna get so much plenty of ideas to wrote up. And as usual; if you guys need to share an idea or even a comment; don't worry write on below and I'll absolutely take part of making improvements. Am sorry again. And may everything gonna be fine. And of course not to forget; thank you all for the support; it's already reach 10k views which is melting my heart even more. I love you guys. Thank you so much!!